Struts Hibernate Spring Index

39 comments so far (post your own) View All Comments Latest 10 Comments:

No doubt this is a very good article for people wlling to learn Struts,Apring and hibernate but moot point which i feel writing in bold is "willing to".Nobody will to climb a cliff barefoot incase a trolley service is there.This is making mess of simplest possible solutions.
I condemn if Hibernate,struts,spring involve this degree of complexity.

Posted by Aditya Sharma on Friday, 07.16.10 @ 11:30am | #98226

hi
sir
thanks very much

Posted by wu on Monday, 02.1.10 @ 17:06pm | #94501

Hello
Sir
I want to a integration file of Struts-Hibernate and Spring
thanks
sanjay

Posted by sanjay kumar on Saturday, 12.26.09 @ 13:42pm | #93626

hi please send me struts+hibernate+spring registration example

Posted by Kamlesh on Friday, 07.3.09 @ 11:53am | #89004

The code for user registration forms fields is not allowed. dynamic changing of fields should be there.

Posted by mani on Monday, 06.29.09 @ 21:18pm | #88896

this project is mvc architecture ?
how many layers it have ?
ple explan

Posted by balamurugan on Monday, 05.4.09 @ 01:26am | #87349

Hi Deepak Kumar
I follow up the tutorial and is gr8!, but I notice that you use JDBC to execute queries. Do you have the same some project but using Hibernate 100% usomg criteria for example?

Regards

Posted by Daniel on Friday, 04.10.09 @ 09:01am | #86694

hi

i m able to run the UI part of this tutorial....but when i m trying to login i got an error can not open connection........

can anybody help me .....

Posted by ashish on Friday, 04.3.09 @ 19:49pm | #86480

Thanks for all these nice tutorials on Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.

Posted by guddu on Friday, 03.20.09 @ 10:32am | #86052

Pls update the source code.. its giving some problems while downloading..

Posted by Sai Karthik on Sunday, 03.1.09 @ 07:23am | #85349

I am able to run this sample. Thanks for the clear explanation.

But if I want to extend this and add transactional support to the application, where should I do that. Is it in applicationContext-hibernate.xml? I am right if, an entry is needed in applicationContext-hibernate.xml as follows:
<bean id="transactionManager" class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTransactionManager">
<property name="sessionFactory"> <ref local="sessionFactory" /> </property>
</bean>

thanks in advance,
Hanumesh

Posted by Hanumesh on Friday, 01.16.09 @ 03:29am | #83870

I would like to have a video tutorial for the above give code

Posted by Narendra on Tuesday, 10.14.08 @ 11:09am | #81071

Can i Have a Video Tutorial for the above Give Programme

Posted by Naren on Tuesday, 10.14.08 @ 11:05am | #81070

Can i Have a Video Tutorial for the above Give Programme

Posted by Naren on Tuesday, 10.14.08 @ 11:04am | #81069

Can anyone send me the complete project in struts and ejb.
I want to learn and develop project so I need help from you.
Please send me

Posted by naveen on Friday, 07.25.08 @ 09:52am | #68938

its very 2 understand about java

Posted by naresh on Thursday, 07.17.08 @ 13:00pm | #67656

Hi!
michael, struts mapping can just direct the req&res to ur jsp page, in this case of iframe, tht req&res were handled inside tht frame and not outside, so for this u have to do base targeting..

Posted by senthil on Wednesday, 07.16.08 @ 14:30pm | #67522

hiii...
i want to kno the modules of content management system..

Posted by divya on Tuesday, 07.15.08 @ 14:19pm | #67370

hi there..thank you you very much for the tutorial, i got sumthng out of it..i just have a question.regarding the mapping, i have an iframe and inside it is the register and login, what should the forward action if i want to get out from the iframe and open it in the page as a whole, bec when i log in , it turns out that i can log in but, it is only applied in the iframe, i know its because of the mapping, what should i do..thanx a lot

MJ

Posted by Michael John Bardos on Monday, 07.7.08 @ 18:12pm | #66158

Thanks a lot for this tutorial Its working properly , I appreciate your help and this website is right place to learn good examples on latest technologies

Posted by skvarale on Tuesday, 06.3.08 @ 12:33pm | #61930

thank you for this tutorial, I appreciate all what you did here to tach us this new technology, this is the best place in the internet to learn from.

I have a question please :

Where is the jsp file for listing all the users ???

Thanks again.

Majid

Posted by Majid on Monday, 05.12.08 @ 23:21pm | #59558

Can anyone send me the complete project in struts and ejb.
I want to learn and develop project so I need help from you.
Please send me at umeshsnd@gmail.com

Thanks,
Umesh Kumar

Posted by Umesh on Thursday, 03.27.08 @ 17:49pm | #54499

Can someone send me the project source code by email, please:
doxumd@yahoo.com
I can't uncompress the project.zip

Thanks !!!

Posted by doxumd on Wednesday, 02.6.08 @ 21:58pm | #47442

hello i need simple login page code username, password, changpassword

Posted by md asif pasha on Thursday, 01.31.08 @ 11:45am | #46701

I want full detail of java,struts,spring,hybernet tutorials.

Posted by devendra bhandari on Wednesday, 01.23.08 @ 14:45pm | #45882

spring java based software free download

Posted by lokesh on Monday, 01.14.08 @ 17:53pm | #45186

Hi Deepak,

I am getting error in using the MySQl JDBC connector witht Tomcat for this particular application.

Please guide me the best way to configure mysql connector with tomcat.

From many days i am trying & almost all things doen except this for this login application.

Please reply ASAP.

Posted by nams on Thursday, 12.27.07 @ 10:00am | #43917

Thanks for your help in struts. This document is actually unvaluable for new dev to get easily touching the j2ee and web application.
All about the struts or java web application, we can discuss via this website.
Thanks again and contact me via email address: Truonglq@fsoft.com.vn

Posted by TruongLQ on Wednesday, 12.19.07 @ 18:44pm | #42976

I want java,struts,spring,hybernet tutorials.

Posted by kalvakota nagakrishna on Friday, 09.28.07 @ 12:42pm | #30126

Thank for the tutorial it help me get started with spring, eerything is working, however the password does not seem to be sent to the emails.

How can i get the e-mail working

Posted by aisha on Friday, 09.21.07 @ 20:00pm | #28551

Excellent tutorial. Hats off to the author and huge thanks. I also admire this site and look up to it for more tutorials. I am extremely satisfied with all the tutorial present on this site. I would personally like to thank the site owners and the authors for maintaining such a good site.

Posted by Rahul on Monday, 07.16.07 @ 15:56pm | #21383

This simple sample project is taken as guide lines by many beginners to understand and proceed further.Thanks for the valuable contribution!!
There are many .jar files used, if anybody could explain the usage of those individual jars it will be more helpfull.
Regards,
Sriram_jay@yahoo.com

Posted by SRIRAM on Monday, 06.25.07 @ 10:49am | #20125

it looks simple and good

Posted by sridhar on Wednesday, 06.13.07 @ 17:57pm | #19118

Please keep this page in spring tutorial.

Thanx

Posted by Rakesh on Wednesday, 04.11.07 @ 17:40pm | #13886

Please keep this page inside Spring Tutorial.
Thanx

Posted by Rakesh Juyal on Wednesday, 04.11.07 @ 17:37pm | #13884

Excellent tutorial, thank you very much,

when I look at the tutorial using Struts, Hibernate and Spring seems to be marvelous

Rgds,
Rao

Posted by Lakshmana Rao Vallabhaneni on Friday, 04.6.07 @ 06:10am | #13442

Great job !

The effort done by author is incridible. very systmatic approach to handle a basic web application.

Posted by Niraj gupta on Tuesday, 04.3.07 @ 14:56pm | #13256

I am very thankful to the author of this article as
great degree of professional attitude is shown here by providing a real-time scenario as well as maintaining a decent level of simplicity.

Great work done!! keep it up.......

Regards!

Posted by Kapil on Monday, 01.22.07 @ 16:10pm | #4035

I have recently started working on struts and feels very fascinating. I have a strong interest to know about Hibernate.

Posted by Govind on Friday, 01.12.07 @ 09:15am | #3263