Jsp RequestObjectInJSP

6 comments so far (post your own) View All Comments Latest 10 Comments:

Thanks for simple explanation. Thanks lot.

Regards

Ramakrishnan

Posted by Ramakrishnan on Saturday, 10.3.09 @ 07:59am | #91387

how to create the home page with username and pass word for many users and
how to check the password for the corresponding users

Posted by yasin on Monday, 08.10.09 @ 17:12pm | #89921

I want to implement Add row by JavaScript.When row created i called Servlet that collect the values which i want to show in add Each column.

Posted by Bidyut Chakrabarty on Thursday, 08.6.09 @ 12:26pm | #89839

can we forward array object from servlet to jsp?

Posted by saranya on Friday, 03.6.09 @ 05:30am | #85559

Hello,

I'm using JSP. I have a problem: I'm not able to fetch whole string after double quotes(").
Eg.
txtSurvName = rs.getString("SurvName");

Here the values of SurvName like 15" Panel, 21" Panel etc.
But using request.getParameter("txtSurvName"), I won't get whole values but after double quotes("), it skips rest of the string.(like 15" only).

So how should I get whole string???

Posted by susan on Monday, 04.28.08 @ 08:57am | #58030

Hello,

Eg.
txtSurvName = rs.getString("SurvName");

Here the values of SurvName like 15" Panel, 21" Panel etc.

So how should I get whole string???

Jalpa