Interviewquestions Java Interview Questions 1

24 comments so far (post your own) View All Comments Latest 10 Comments:

i need java qustions

Posted by kalidas.R on Monday, 11.9.09 @ 12:11pm | #92436

I need Core Java programatic technical questions

Posted by veera on Monday, 10.26.09 @ 18:58pm | #92137

i have one question,
i am using java based public chatroom, there is any way to get members ip address??

Posted by purushoth on Saturday, 05.9.09 @ 10:48am | #87549

how is implement the java in a real life.

which type of think to according to java.

Posted by siraj on Monday, 04.6.09 @ 17:46pm | #86560

is java having operteroverloading ifno.then why we use + operater on concatination of string and addition

Posted by jeevan on Wednesday, 04.9.08 @ 16:57pm | #55741

hi
my name is mitesh can y ask me Question of interview i core java how i can giving a propre interview in java

Posted by mitesh on Tuesday, 03.25.08 @ 11:57am | #54234

I am re-learning java after a long time.

AFAIK, interfaces are all abstract. They are generally declared as:

<access specifier> interface <InterfaceName> {
// abstract methods
}

So what is this new thing called "abstract interface" ?? I see this in quite a few places these days:

<access specifier> abstract interface <InterfaceName> {
// abstract methods
}

What good is this "abstract" doing here?

TIA

Posted by Murani on Thursday, 11.15.07 @ 09:30am | #37454

interview questions are helpful in getting entry and some time it will clear th concept also ..if some one dont know

Posted by sujit kumar on Tuesday, 10.9.07 @ 12:01pm | #32614

this is a very helpful site .......
but make it user frdly by developing it prin frdly.....

Posted by Gautam mishra on Saturday, 09.1.07 @ 09:53am | #24679

Thanks for providing these interview questions.
reaslly these are very usefull for interview purpose. I expect more than this to be presented soon.

Posted by sera on Saturday, 07.14.07 @ 23:00pm | #21291

hi.these quetions r very good

Posted by dayakar on Friday, 07.13.07 @ 15:47pm | #21211

Your site is being very useful to me in the Intrview point of view.SO please send me all the JAVA Interview questions to me.

Posted by Mahesh on Thursday, 05.17.07 @ 16:50pm | #16265

can u send me the definition for abstract and interface plzzzzzzzz

Posted by Saneej on Friday, 05.11.07 @ 15:51pm | #15641

hi ,
there is a question in my mind that what is the functionality of these braces in java.
in any program ifu write like this:
{
System.out.println("java");
}
there will be no compile error.even inside of constructor.
plz give me the solution about this question.
thanks
regards
kamal

Posted by KAMAL on Monday, 04.9.07 @ 16:57pm | #13641

I have many questions on java please send me the answers I will be thankful to them
1.wht is JFC?
2.HOW DOES THREAD SYNCHRONIZATION OCCUR IN MONITOR?
3.HOW CAN U KNOW ABT DRIVERS AND DATABASE INFORMATION?
4.HOW CAN TWO THREADS BE MADE TO COMMUNICATE?
5.WHT IS MAPPING MECHANISM USED BY JAVA TOIDENTIFY IDL LANGUAGE
6.WHY JAVA IS NOT FULLY OBJ. ORIENTED?
7.HOW DO U CREATE BINARY TREE?
8.WHT R STATEMENTS IN KJAVA?
9.WHT IS CORRESPONDING LAYOUT OF CARD IN SWING?

Posted by niranjan on Saturday, 03.17.07 @ 17:00pm | #11994

please send for me java imterview FAQ

Posted by Dileep chourasia on Friday, 03.16.07 @ 19:05pm | #11921

this site is very useful& interesting for the interview purpose.please send me all the interview questions and their answer at my mail.
thanking you
Regards
Arvind

Posted by arvind on Friday, 03.2.07 @ 18:04pm | #10254

this site is very useful& interesting for the interview purpose

Posted by arvind on Friday, 03.2.07 @ 17:55pm | #10251

I want to know a clear difference between light weight & heavy weight component.Can you please give it ?

Posted by rekha on Wednesday, 02.28.07 @ 11:31am | #9926

Can u send me the interview q&A through mail.

Really this site is so intresting......and very useful to us

Posted by safi on Tuesday, 02.6.07 @ 18:46pm | #6430

these questions very useful as a begineer, thanks to rose india.com

Posted by reamesh.u on Wednesday, 01.17.07 @ 18:27pm | #3688

basic questions which we can find in any book...need more advanced ones...

Posted by varun on Thursday, 01.4.07 @ 14:07pm | #2620

i am just a student what do i comment

Posted by andy on Monday, 12.25.06 @ 18:53pm | #1990

These are among most commonly asked but most unreal to think Interview questions

Posted by Ruchi on Tuesday, 11.28.06 @ 00:14am | #159