Cobertura is a free Java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed
by tests. It can be used to identify which parts of your Java program are
lacking test coverage. It is based on jcoverage.
- Can be executed from ant or from the command line.
- Instruments Java bytecode after it has been compiled.
- Can generate reports in HTML or XML.
- Shows percent of lines coveraged and branches coveraged for each class,
package, and for the overall project.
- Shows the McCabe cyclomatic code complexity of each class, and the average
cyclomatic code complexity for each package, and for the overall product.
- Can sort HTML results by class name, percent of lines covered, percent of
branches covered, etc. And can sort in ascending or decending order.