Directory Structure of Artifactory-1.2.2
Here are the folders that are shipped with the Artifactory-1.2.2.zip file.
- bin: batch files are used to run the included
jetty web server.
- lib: Contains all the jar files required
to run any application.
- webapps: Contains the war files of an
application. We can also copy and install it in tomcat.
- logs: Includes all the log files.
- backup: Backs up the repository. We can
use 'cron' expressions to setup the backup policy and Quartz scheduler to run the backup at the specified time. The backup interval is
specified in the config.xml file inside the ?ARTIFACTORY_INSTALLATION
- data: Includes the derby database files.
If you are interested to clean up the repository then all the things
containing in this folder are deleted. In case of new installation process
this folder is empty.
- etc: Includes the artifactory
configuration files "artifactory.config.xml", "jetty.xml"
We have 1000s of tutorials on our website. Search Tutorials tutorials on our website.