Home Discussion Discuss: JSP 2.0 - New Features

• haikaruppasamy March 27, 2014 at 12:26 AM

please sent the code and form html design using jsp and html (mini project for student registration form)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Features
Features  Give me java1.6 features with examples?   Please visit the following links: Java 1.6 features Some Examples of Java 1.6 

JSP Servlet Questions

Struts 2.0 - JSP-Servlet
Struts 2.0  How to call two actions from single JSp page in Struts 2.0 

Struts Questions

Labels in Struts 2.0 - Struts
Labels in Struts 2.0   Hello, how to get the Label name from properties file 

Struts Questions

struts 2.0 - Struts
struts 2.0  I have written print statement in action class. It is printing data 2 times. Why it is happening 

Enterprise Java

Java Enterprise Edition 7 (JEE7): Features and Specifications
Java Enterprise Edition 7 (JEE7): Features and Specifications The latest... it more users friendly with enriched features. Java Enterprise Edition 7 (JEE7... with several alluring features such as simple application architecture 

Struts Questions

Alignment in struts 2.0 - Struts
Alignment in struts 2.0  Hi, I am working in Struts 2.0. I have 2 queries. 1) I have used tr and td but i am not able to align in center. 2)label and textfield are not coming in same line. indentation is not proper 

Programming Tutorials

Web 2.0 Technologies
Web 2.0 Technologies       Blog with resources for AJAX, javaScript and rails Read full Description 

Struts Questions

Struts 2.0- Deployment - Struts
Struts 2.0- Deployment  Exception starting filter struts2 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher JDK 1.5 Tomcat 6.0  Hi friend, Check your config of Web.xml 

Web Development

What are Key Features to overcome Penguin Update?
in other language were affected. Here are the key features to overcome the penguin..., etc, to generate links were a thing of past. This must be stopped as Penguin 2.0..., but after the launch of Google Penguin 2.0 , they have become of extreme 

Programming Tutorials

Features of Java
Features of Java: Java is one of the most popular language in the field... programming is its large number of important and robust features. Java can be used... applications. Java has various important features: SIMPLE Java 

Struts Questions

Configure Strtus 2.0 in Netbeans5.5 - Struts
Configure Strtus 2.0 in Netbeans5.5  Hi All, I am using netbeans... the Information & steps to configure Struts2.0 on Net beans and develop Struts 2.0 applications. Already I have downloaded struts 2.0 jar's zip from http 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts 2 Features
platform requirements are Servlet API 2.4, JSP API 2.0 and Java 5.  Some of the general features of the current Apache Strut 2 framework are given below. ... Struts 2 Features       The strut-2 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Features
In this section we will see Hibernate features 

Eclipse Plugins

EchoStudio 2.0
EchoStudio 2.0          EchoStudio 2.0 is an Eclipse 3.1-based rapid application development tool capable of creating web-based applications that work and act like rich 

Java Beginners

What are the main disadvantages of Java Server Faces 2.0?
What are the main disadvantages of Java Server Faces 2.0?  What are the main disadvantages of Java Server Faces 2.0 

Programming Tutorials

Identify EJB 2.0 container requirements.
Identify EJB 2.0 container requirements.Prev Chapter 1. EJB Overview Next     Identify EJB 2.0 container requirements. The EJB Provider can rely on the EJB 2.0 

General

Features
Features       There are different kinds of blogs as discussed earlier. These blogs differ in the way content is delivered. Comments Most of the blogs use comments. Due 

jQuery

jQuery Features
jQuery Features       jQuery have lot of functionalities but some of the key features are given below : Selection of DOM elements : The jQuery selector provide us 

Programming Tutorials

JDBC features
JDBC features In this section we will see the features of JDBC. The Java Database Connectivity or JDBC for short is the API available in Java for accessing... the programmers to access data from Java program. Here is the features of JDBC JDBC 

Spring Framework Questions

What are the Features of Spring Framework?
What are the Features of Spring Framework?  Hi, What are the Features of Spring Framework? Thanks 

Struts Questions

Struts 1.2 Vs Struts 2.0 - Struts
Struts 1.2 Vs Struts 2.0   Hi, Can u give difference between struts 1.2 and struts 2.0 . Thanks prakash  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/Struts2vsStruts1 

Java Beginners

Features of Java - Java Beginners
Features of Java  Hi, Tell me the features of Java. Thanks   Hi, Read features of java at http://www.roseindia.net/java/java-introduction/java-features.shtml Thanks 

Management

Features of Strategic Management
Features of Strategic Management  What is the features and scope of the strategic management?   Key Features of strategic management The five main features of strategic management are: 1. Strategic analysis 2 

Spring Framework

Spring MVC framework Features
This section contains the unique features of Spring MVC web framework 

Framework Questions

integration with struts 2.0 & spring 2.5 - Framework
integration with struts 2.0 & spring 2.5  Hi All, The total integration is Client (JSP Page) --- Struts 2.0--Spring 2.5 --- Hibernate 3.0--MySQL Database I am trying to integrate struts 2.0 with spring 2.5. After giving 

JSP Interview Questions

Main features of JSP technology
Main features of JSP technology  Main features of JSP technology ?    A language for developing JSP pages, which are text-based... for accessing server-side objects. Mechanisms for defining extensions to the JSP 

Struts Questions

Changing from Struts 1.2 to Struts 2.0 in Application
Changing from Struts 1.2 to Struts 2.0 in Application  Hi All, We have a financial application which is running successfully on struts 1.2 and java... jsp's and action ? 3.What are the major components needs tobe changed in brief 

Programming Tutorials

Web 2.0 Characteristics

Java Beginners

java features - Java Beginners

Java Beginners

features - Java Beginners

DMCA.com