Home Discussion Discuss: Developing Simple Struts Tiles Application

• struts tilesrashid June 1, 2011 at 2:26 AM

this tutorial is good

• hih September 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM

how to implement validation in struts..??

• strutssatyanarayana October 4, 2011 at 9:59 AM

good

• java(Servlets)sureder November 26, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Yes! i got lot of info from this tutorial first of all i need to say thanks for u and provide more info about struts tiles Regards surender reddy(MCA)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Tutorials

Developing Simple Struts Tiles Application
Developing Simple Struts Tiles Application  ... will show you how to develop simple Struts Tiles Application. You will learn how to setup the Struts Tiles and create example page with it. What is Struts 

Struts Questions

Regarding tiles and struts - Struts
Regarding tiles and struts  Hi, i have a struts application which uses tiles my problem is when i am redirecting/forwarding from a jsp page(which is a tiles page) i am not able to redirect properly it was showing response  

Struts Questions

struts tiles framework
struts tiles framework  how could i include tld files in my web application 

Struts Questions

using tiles without struts
using tiles without struts  Hi I am trying to make an application using tiles 2.0. Description of my web.xml is as follows: tiles... org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.DEFINITIONS_CONFIG /WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml 1 

Java Beginners

Tiles in jsp
more at Struts Tiles tutorial page. Or Apache tiles in your application. Link...Tiles in jsp  how to use tiles   Hi, You can use Struts tiles tag and use in your jsp pages. <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld 

Struts Questions

tiles - Struts
Struts Tiles  I need an example of Struts Tiles 

Struts Questions

Tiles - Struts
Inserting Tiles in JSP  Can we insert more than one tiles in a JSP page 

Struts-Tutorials

Using tiles-defs.xml in Tiles Application
Using tiles-defs.xml in Tiles Application   ...-defs.xml file. Steps to Use the tiles-defs.xml Setup the Tiles plugin in struts...//EN" "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/tiles-config_1_1.dtd"> 

Struts Questions

tiles - Struts
Tiles in Struts  Example of Titles in Struts  Hi,We will provide you the running example by tomorrow.Thanks   Hi,We will provide you the running example by tomorrow.Thanks 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Tiles Result Example in Struts 2.2.1
Tiles Result Example In Struts Tiles is a view layer which allows separate page to be reusable in single page. To use tiles in your application you need.../ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd"> <display-name>Struts Tiles Example< 

Struts Questions

tiles - Struts
tiles  hi friends i got some problem regarding the struts tile i want to insert one header,body,footer,menu tile but i am not getting the body tiltle and menu as is one place plz send me reply if any one know 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2 Tiles Example
the tiles of the application and save it into the WEB-INF directory. The typical...Struts2 Tiles Example The Following are the steps for Stuts tiles plugin 1. Map the Tiles Listener class deployment descriptor(web.xml) file < 

Struts Questions

Tiles/Struts - Struts
Tiles/Struts  How to put 2 JSP pages in body of tiles ??? I am putting 1 page in a body of tile and after clicking on a link on it ,it is not opening the other page in the body tile. Repley me ASAP 

Hibernate Questions

struts tiles implementation
struts tiles implementation  im implementing Tiles using Struts.. I... at the following link: [Struts2 Tiles Example][1]"** [1]: http://roseindia.net/answers... <%@ taglib uri="http://tiles.apache.org/tags-tiles" prefix="tiles" %> 

Framework Questions

struts tiles implementation
struts tiles implementation  referred above site... im implementing Tiles using Struts.. I have seen the Result Example posted by this site. "Have a look at the following link: Struts2 Tiles Example" but still there is one 

Struts Questions

tiles in LookupDispatchAction - Struts
tiles in LookupDispatchAction   Hi, I am new in using tiles. I am using struts1.3 and using LookupDispatchAction. In struts-config file I am not able to give forward to my next jsp page which is actually using tiles 

Struts Questions

Regarding tiles - Struts
Regarding tiles  I am taken image from Database.So, i am already... the session, its also shown. And I am also created one tiles for calling that image in the JSP, and insert the tiles in the respective papes, In which I want 

Java Beginners

Tiles Plugin
Tiles Plugin  I have used tiles plugin in my projects but now I am... code written in tiles definition to execute two times and my project may has...://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts_tiles.shtml Hope that it will be helpful for you 

Struts Questions

redirect with tiles - Struts
specify in detail and send me code. Thanks.  I using tiles in struts 2. And i want redirect to other definition tag by url tag. Please help me 

Struts Questions

tiles 2 with struts2 - Struts
tiles 2 with struts2   i wnat any one to guide me : how can i integrate struts2 with tiles2 i searched for long time on the web i see many code and configurations but every one of them has a problem can any one give me   

Struts Questions

First Struts Application - Struts
First Struts Application  Hello, Hello, I have created a struts simple application by using struts 1.2.9 and Jboss 4.0.4. I am getting... for path /WEB -INF/struts-config.xml struts-config.xml and web.xml files 

Framework Questions

tiles using struts2
tiles using struts2  hello, im implementing tiles using struts2 in eclipse. i am having following problem occurred during execution.i have created.../struts-tiles.tld org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError 

Programming Tutorials

Struts 2 Application
Struts 2 Application Developing user registration application based on Struts 2 Framework This Struts 2 Application is a simple user registration application.... Let's start developing user registration application on Struts 2 framework 

Eclipse Plugins

Struts Console
application for managing Struts-based applications. With the Struts Console you can visually edit Struts, Tiles and Validator configuration files. The Struts Console... Struts Console       

Struts-Tutorials

Using tiles-defs.xml in Tiles Application

Struts Examples

Struts Reference
are: Building a simple Struts application Introduction to the MVC design pattern Struts Validation framework with example Struts Tiles example Struts internationalizing Struts Data-source example Struts DynaAction form Developing 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2.1.8 Showcase application
Struts 2.1.8 Showcase application       In this section we will explore Struts 2.1.8 show case application. We will use Tomcat to install and test the application. I am assuming 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts Tutorials
is provided with the example code. Many advance topics like Tiles, Struts Validation... struts-config.xml file for an existing Struts application into multiple... how to start and stop Tomcat, install Struts, and deploy a Struts application 

Hibernate Questions

Simple application using hibernate
Simple application using hibernate  Hi, How to write a simple application using hibernate in Eclipse IDE? I would like to to learn: Process... of the tutorial you will like to learn for creating the simple application using 

Spring Framework Questions

java spring simple application
java spring simple application  hai I have design a simple application in this I always found class not found exception. I am sendig code as follows please resolve this and send me.my directory structure is as follows Project 

DMCA.com