Home Discussion Discuss: Accessing Databases Using Java and JDBC

• jdbcAnand April 13, 2011 at 11:22 PM

what is the meaning of "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test", "root", "root")" and how to upload the to the server?

• oracleAnand April 13, 2011 at 11:32 PM

I want access data from oracle(Window XP)? my DSN is "DEMO". My table name is "student". I am using servlet program,then tell me JDBC connection program for servlet.

• javashobana June 23, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Its very useful for freshers to develop our programming knowledge. for now i need the procedure of how to connect netbeans with mysql.if any one know that procedure please tell me.

• Thanks this Tutorialshorinyana December 27, 2011 at 11:59 AM

I am very happy for this Tutorial which help me to understand more about how to access a database using Java and JDBC. I need more Tutorial for how to build a Web Application using Java. Thank You.

• jdbcyamini March 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM

how to access database using java and jdbc

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

Databases
"); Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost 

JDBC

Accessing Databases Using Java and JDBC
Accessing Database using Java and JDBC       Accessing Database using Java and JDBC Database plays... develop and example to access the database using Java and JDBC. For this, firstly 

Applet Questions

codes for banking databases
codes for banking databases  sir plz give me codes for creating a banking database using java 

Java Magazine Questions

codes for banking databases  sir PLZ give me codes for banking database using java 

Java Beginners

codes for banking databases  sir plz give me codes for creating a banking database using netbeans as back end and java as front end 

Java Beginners

need help....how to connect and disconnect multiple databases(databases created in mysql) using java and my sql
need help....how to connect and disconnect multiple databases(databases created in mysql) using java and my sql  i am working on a project on deadlock in distributed transactions , and in that i am using my sql in java i need 

JDBC

JDBC Versions
distributed virtual databases. Features of JDBC 1.2 API 1). It supports... using Rowset technology. Features of the JDBC 2.1 core API. 1... to a database tables using methods in the Java programming language 3). We can use 

Java Beginners

Java Servlet - matching 2 databases - Java Beginners
Java Servlet - matching 2 databases  Dear Experts, I have 2 tables in a database, parents and memberparticulars resepectively. parents..."); con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost/tangara_member 

JSP Servlet Questions

problem in inserting data in databases created in netbeans using jsp..
problem in inserting data in databases created in netbeans using jsp..  i am trying to make a virtual classroom website in jsp using netbeans.i... = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/roseindia", "root", "root 

JDBC

Understanding the JDBC Architecture
databases. JDBC is a core part of the Java platform and is included in the standard JDK...; databases. Type 3 JDBC Architecture Type 4 Java to Database... connectivity to heterogeneous databases. The JDBC driver manager ensures 

JSP Servlet Questions

problem in inserting data in databases created in ecplise using jsp
problem in inserting data in databases created in ecplise using jsp  <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%> <%@ page import="java.sql.*" %> JS Soft 

JSP Servlet Questions

problem in inserting data in databases created in ecplise using jsp
problem in inserting data in databases created in ecplise using jsp  <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%> <%@ page import="java.sql.*" %> JS Soft 

JDBC Questions

jdbc
://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/java/jdbc/batchupdateresultsetexample.html...jdbc define batch updates  define batch updates?exp   JDBC... to the database in a single request using connection object. The advantage of batch 

JDBC Questions

JDBC
the connection between java and mysql using JDBC and saves the data into the database...JDBC code to save a data in the database  I need a code to save...!"); Connection con = null; String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"; String db 

JDBC Questions

JDBC
between java and mysql using JDBC and saves the data into the database. import...JDBC save a data in the database  I need a code to save a data... con = null; String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"; String db 

JDBC Questions

jdbc
of ms-access using java application i want to perform both operations of ms-access using jdbc connection   import java.sql.*; public class CreateTable... = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:odbc:student"); Class.forName 

SQL Question

JDBC
retrieve the value from database into dropdown list using JDBC SQL 2005  How to retrieve the value from database into dropdown list using JDBC &...").newInstance(); String connectionURL = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test";; Connection 

JDBC Questions

jdbc
stored procedure? exmp   ResultSet: ResultSet is a java object... logical group of data with a number of columns. JDBC ResultSet Example Stored... by several clients using different input data. And when the procedure is modified, all 

JDBC Questions

jdbc
jdbc  if i create one table that consist of usename ,joiningdate for joining date i have used varchar datatype not date . then we store date into database table as a string by using java .then what are the drawbacks 

Java Beginners

jdbc
jdbc  how can i store the image file and retrive the images from the database using java with querys also   import java.sql.*; import... = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test", "root", "root 

Java Beginners

jdbc
jdbc  sir i want a java code which have some method(new a/c(),update a/c(),serchUser(through id ),getuser(id , pass),changePass(id, id)); using oracle 10g thank u 

Java Beginners

jdbc
jdbc  sir i want a java code which have some method(new a/c(),update a/c(),serchUser(through id ),getuser(id , pass),changePass(id, id)); using oracle 10g thank u 

Java Beginners

jdbc

Java Beginners

jdbc

Java Beginners

jdbc

Java Beginners

jdbc

Java Beginners

jdbc

Java Beginners

jdbc

Java Beginners

jdbc

JDBC Questions

JDBC - JDBC
Java technology-enabled driver converts JDBC calls into calls on the client API... middleware products.Type 4: JDBC Net pure Java DriverA native-protocol fully Java...explanation of JDBC drivers  Need tutorial on JDBC driversThanks 

DMCA.com