Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java 8 expected release date
Java 8 expected to be release on 18th, March 2014 Get ready for the latest version of Java 8, as Java 8 is expected to be released on 18th March 2014... the multi-core cpus. The planned date for the release of JDK 8 ( Java development 

General

JDK 8 Release Candidates Available
JDK 8 Release Candidates Available Java 8 includes new features... which is also very important feature of Java 8. This is the first release... to compare extracted key objects. The Java 8 RC2 release also includes a read 

JEE Technologies

Java EE 8 Takes Off
Finally its good news for Java developers as Java EE 8 Takes Off The future version of Java EE 8 officially launched as JSR 366 via the JCP (Java Community... to be introduced in the JEE8. The primary focus of Java EE 8 will be providing 

General

Oracle to release Java 8 in March 2014
Oracle to release Java 8 in March 2014 - Get ready for the next exciting version of JDK. Oracle is planning to release the JDK 8 ( Java development Kit 8... candidate built might be released on January 23. The JDK 8 is the next release of Java 

General

Java 8: Java 8 is officially released and it can be downloaded
Java 8 officially released Java 8 is finally available for download - Download the latest Java 8 SDK and start developing next generation applications for your client. Java 8 comes with many new features including Lambda expression 

JSP Servlet Questions

equal symbol expected in jsp - JSP-Servlet
equal symbol expected in jsp   Hi frndz i am using following code...(); String DATE_FORMAT = "yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss"; SimpleDateFormat sdf = new SimpleDateFormat(DATE_FORMAT); String strDateNew = sdf.format(now) ; String 

Spring 4 Tutorial

Spring Framework 4.1 - First Release candidate available
implemented. Other features of the Spring 4.1 Frameworks are: Java 8 Support... Spring Framework 4.1 First Release candidate is available It is a good news... Framework 4.1's first release candidate is available. This version 

JEE Technologies

JEE 8 - Java Enterprise Edition 8
JEE 8 - Java Enterprise Edition 8 Tutorials, Examples and latest updates... about the JEE 8: Java EE 8 Takes Off - Aug 27, 2014... for the development of demanding enterprise applications. The JEE 7 was a great release 

windows

Windows 8 Operating System
Windows 8 is the latest innovation, which has been launched to make easy handling of the Windows operating system. Launched by the Microsoft it is expected... the launching of Window 8 is that making easy operating system's especially 

General

Learn the Java 8 and master the new features of JDK 8
Preview Released Oracle to release Java 8 in March 2014 Lambda...JDK 8 - Java 8 Tutorial and examples: Learn JDK 8 with the help of examples... bug fixes. Here we are giving the news, articles and updates of Java 8 

windows

Is Window 8 better than Windows 7?
With release of Windows 8 its comparison with Windows 7 is inevitable. Most of the users are in dilemma to whether or not to upgrade to windows 8. Is Windows 8 better than windows 7, its predecessor? Here we will give a point wise 

General

JDK 8 - Developer Preview Released
JDK 8 Developer preview release and share you comments with community Java... of the JDK 8 is to provide an open source context for the utilization of the Java SE... another important features which required to be enhanced as in java SE 8 

windows

How Windows 8 will benefit Business?
these not so distinct categories, Windows as expected was sure to come up..., Windows 8 will benefit business in numerous ways. From low booting time... in corporate network, Windows 8 as a operating platform has many wonders to offer 

Java-Tutorials

About Java 8
Java 8 is slated to be released in March 2014 but the debate has already begun... for Java developers or not. This debate has made Java 8 update as the most..., streams, functional interfaces and others. Some of the features Java 8 might have 

windows

Windows 8 versus Android
Windows 8 has launched at a time when the much thrived smart phone and tab... the potential success of all the platforms and in talking of Windows 8 versus Android... was relatively a back sitter, but with the launch of Windows 8 the whole smart 

Java Beginners

expected error
expected error    expected error print(" import java.util.*; public class Person{ Queue<Person> busQ = new LinkedList<Person>(); busQ.addLast(homer); busQ.addLast(marge); busQ.addLast(maggie); busQ.addLast 

Date Calendar

Date format - Date Calendar
Date format  please convert dd-mmm-yy date format to gregorian calendar date format.  Hi friend, Code related your Problem: import...:00 (Pacific Standard Time) String[] ids = TimeZone.getAvailableIDs(-8* 60 * 60 

Java Server Faces Questions

date print
date print  how can i print the date in jsp page in the following formate month-date-year. (example. march 8 2012 

Java Server Faces Questions

date print
date print  how can i print the date in jsp page in the following formate month-date-year. (example. march 8 2012 

Java Beginners

Date prorblem
= tokens[8]; .... (the date from source into local java filed...Date prorblem  HI all, i have date comming from one text file into string filed in java code. once the date is available in filed ( of type String 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Apache MyFaces Core 1.2.0 (New Release)
applications. Announcement Date : The announcement date for the release of MyFaces...Apache MyFaces Core 1.2.0 (New Release)          MyFaces is free and open source 

Mobile Applications Questions

cfstring release message sent to deallocated
cfstring release message sent to deallocated  cfstring release message sent to deallocated What is this message?? i know it occurs due to memory release. But can anyone tell me how to track and rectify 

JavaScript Questions

java code 8 of 1
java code 8 of 1  Develop a program that computes the distance a boat travels across a river, given the width of the river, the boat's speed perpendicular to the river, and the river's speed. Speed is distance/time 

Java Beginners

java program 8
java program 8  Develop the program calculateHeight, which computes the height that a rocket reaches in a given amount of time. If the rocket accelerates at a constant rate g, it reaches a speed of g ? t in t time units 

Java Beginners

reached end of file while parsing and while expected

Java Beginners

8 - Java Beginners
8  Unit board is PIC18F4520 Purpose of euiqpment is to make test heart beat; fast/slow/moderate heartbeat I need to activate the speaker when testing for heartbeat. Should be able to start buzzing when testing is done. Should 

Mobile Applications Questions

NSDateformatter format Date
NSDateFormatter in string format. Thanks.   For current Date in NSDate Format -(void) setCurrentDate:(NSDate* newDate){ [self.currentDate release...; In objective c, we use NSDate to show the Current Date and Time 

Blog

Release or Stripes 1.5
Release or Stripes 1.5 (18 Aug 2008) Stripes is an open source and action-based Java framework of presentation layer developed to create web applications using the latest Java based technologies. Stripes is developed 

Date Calendar

java yesterday - Date Calendar
java yesterday  Afternoon,Yesterday i have a question that how to make date sustract, the result is to make 1 month and 1 day like this, right. now how about 1 year and 1 month? And Can help me to using Date Calender what 

Java Beginners

Ask date difference
Ask date difference  Hello, I have a problem about how to calculate date, the result from this code is not complete , this is my code . please help...(); } } public void getDiffer(String dt1, String dt2) throws ParseException{ Date date1 

DMCA.com