Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JavaScript Questions

Password validation
password and confirm password are same or not Validation  Hi. I have a change password form. In that i have to check the values given in the new password and confirm password are same or not. Please help.   Here 

JavaScript Questions

Password validation
Password validation  Hi. I have a change password form. In that i have to check the values given in the new password and confirm password are same or not. Please help.   Here is a code that accepts the current password 

JavaScript Questions

Password validation
Password validation  Hi. I have a change password form. In that i have to check the values given in the new password and confirm password are same or not. Please help.   Here is a code that accepts the current password 

JavaScript Questions

Password validation

JavaScript Questions

Password validation

JavaScript Questions

password validation with special character
password validation with special character  how to validate password with special character using java script 

JSP Servlet Questions

validation
validation  How to validate username and password in a login screen 

Mobile Applications Questions

Login Password Validation iPhone / iPAD
Login Password Validation iPhone / iPAD  HOW TO WRITE A TEST CASE TO SET THE VALIDATION FOR LOGIN AND PASSWORD FIELD IN OBJECTIVE C, IOS.   @implementation LoginViewTests - (void)testPasswordFieldIsNotEmpty 

Spring Framework Questions

validation
;</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Password :</td> <td><form:password path="password" /><...; private String name; private String password; private String gender 

JavaScript Questions

Validation
; <b>Password</b> :<input type="Password 

JavaScript Questions

Validation
; <b>Password</b> :<input type="Password 

jQuery

jQuery password validation
jQuery password Validation : jQuery "equalTo: "#password" " is the method to validate or check password if the element is empty (text input... validation we can check that password and verify password are equal.    

JavaScript

JavaScript password validation
JavaScript password validation We are going to discuses about JavaScript password special characters validation. In this example we have created one "... used JavaScript password validation and check for an alphabet , number 

JavaScript Questions

Username password
with the validation, so that if the username and password match it will continue... that checks whether the username and password is valid or not. If the user...("Password:"); text2 = new JPasswordField(15); SUBMIT=new JButton("SUBMIT 

JavaScript Questions

String Validation
String Validation changing password  Hi. I have a HTML coding in that I have to check whether the value given in the 2 password fields are same or not. Its for the form changing password. If they are not same it should give 

JavaScript Questions

String Validation
String password Validation  Hi. I have a HTML coding in that I have to check whether the value given in the 2 password fields are same or not. Its for the form changing password. If they are not same it should give a message 

JavaScript Questions

String Validation
whether the value given in the 2 password fields are same or not. Its for the form changing password. If they are not same it should give a message.   Here is a code that accepts the current password, New password and conform 

JavaScript Questions

String Validation
whether the value given in the 2 password fields are same or not. Its for the form changing password. If they are not same it should give a message.   Here is a code that accepts the current password, New password and conform 

HTML Questions

form validation
want validation code,username minimum 8 char,password length must >6,and one...; <tr><td>password:</td><td><input type="password" name="password" /></td></tr> <tr>< 

Java Beginners

javascript validation
javascript validation  I need to validate password with following...;title>Java Script Strong Password Validtion</title> </head>...").innerHTML = document.getElementById("password").value 

JSP Servlet Questions

user validation
page if username & password is invalid but it does redirect only if the username is valid and password invalid.i want know wer i am going wrong... username and password"); out.println("<a href='/LoginAuthentication 

Java Beginners

Password
Password  make a program which ask ask the username and password * in this format. in C language 

PHP Questions

Custom Form Validation - PHP
Custom Form Validation  Which is the best way or where should I implement the custom validation rules such as ? using number, capital letters and symbols to secure the password 

Java Technology Tutorials

Developing Forgot Password Form
Developing Forgot Password Form       In this section we will develop Forgot Password Form code for our application. Developing Forgot Password Form   

JavaScript Questions

HTML Form Validation example
HTML Form Validation example  Can anyone guide me how to validate the user name and password field in HTML using simple or JavaScript Validation. Thanks in advance!   <form method="post" onsubmit="return 

Maven Questions

validation
validation  validation 

Mobile Applications Questions

Login page validation on ipad
Login page validation on ipad  I am using userId & password labels and their corresponding textfield. Now I want to validate the details... to display message "invalid UserId" & "invalid password" Can u forword me 

Struts Questions

STRUTS2.0 Validation Errors
STRUTS2.0 Validation Errors   <!DOCTYPE validators PUBLIC...;field name="password"> <field-validator type="requiredstring">...;Password is required</message> </field-validator> </field> 

JDBC Questions

jsp-oracle validation - JDBC
jsp-oracle validation  Dear friends, my validation not takes place...: Password... database SQL> select * from login; USERID PASSWORD 

JSP Servlet Questions

Login validation doubt
Login validation doubt  Hi, 1)login.jsp: <%@page import="java.sql.*"%> Username: Password: 2)check.jsp: <% String user... 'username or password is not provided' if username or password is null. How get 

DMCA.com