Palindrome program in Java

Palindrome program in Java helps programmers to determine if a number or string is palindrome or not. palindrome number or string remains unchanged when reversed. For example Eve, Eva, can I stab bats in a cave, Bob, 212, 141, etc. The logic used in Java program behind finding a number or sting is palindrome or not is just to reverse the number or string.

Palindrome program in Java helps programmers to determine if a number or string is palindrome or not. palindrome number or string remains unchanged when reversed. For example Eve, Eva, can I stab bats in a cave, Bob, 212, 141, etc. The logic used in Java program behind finding a number or sting is palindrome or not is just to reverse the number or string.

Palindrome program in Java helps programmers to determine if a number or string is palindrome or not. palindrome number or string remains unchanged when reversed. For example Eve, Eva, can I stab bats in a cave, Bob, 212, 141, etc.

The logic used in Java program behind finding a number or sting is palindrome or not is just to reverse the number or string. Then the reverse number or string is checked with the original number or string. When they match the number or string is palindrome, if they don't, the number or string is not palindrome.

First a palindrome class name is defined. After that any number or string is entered by user and reversed by program. Once reversed it will match it with original number or string and display the result to whether the number or string entered is palindrome or not. If the given number is larger, then it will display a message "Out of range!"

*A program can be made to check both the number and string. However, the example below checks only the number.

Example of Palindrome program in Java:

import java.io.*;

public class Palindrome  {
  public static void main(String [] args){
  try{
  BufferedReader object = new BufferedReader(
  new InputStreamReader(System.in));
  System.out.println("Enter number");
  int num= Integer.parseInt(object.readLine());
  int n = num;
  int rev=0;
  System.out.println("Number: ");