Home Discussion Discuss: JSP Login Logout Example

• i like this sitebikramm aryal April 17, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Roseindia.net is very helpful to people who are economically pour and had interest in programminp. It is best site for online self study . I suggest everyone to visit http://roseindia.net for free online script help.

• ThanksA man July 16, 2013 at 2:21 PM

It took me hours to find a log out script. But this one works: "<% session.invalidate(); %>". Thanks!!!!

• This site is very much helpfulSatinder October 7, 2013 at 6:01 PM

As i started developing java applications,i got much help from this site... Here are lots of examples along with its explanations

• JSPDinesh P November 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM

i developed this code but it is not validating... why.. please any one help me.. to find solution.. for this code.. <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%> <%@ page import="java.sql.*" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title>JSP Page</title> </head> <body> <%! String dbusername; String dbpassword; %> <% String username=request.getParameter("username"); String password=request.getParameter("password"); out.println(username); out.println(password); Connection con=null; Statement stmt=null; PreparedStatement pstmt=null; ResultSet rs=null; try { String driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"; Class.forName(driver); con= DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:xe","system","oracle"); String dbQuery="select * from Login"; stmt=con.createStatement(); rs=stmt.executeQuery(dbQuery); dbusername =rs.getString("username"); dbpassword =rs.getString("password"); if(rs.next()) { if((username.equals("dbusername") && password.equals("dbpassword"))) { session.setAttribute("username",dbusername); response.sendRedirect("Home.jsp"); } else { response.sendRedirect("Error.jsp"); } } } catch(Exception e) { } %> </body> </html>

• how about creating a class?dskecse January 9, 2014 at 3:34 PM

have u ever heard of separation of concerns? what about defining some business logic for user authorization in a java class and not just using scriplets?

• Can somebody help?Jay January 13, 2014 at 6:11 AM

I like that idea by dskecse! But I have another question. I have 10 people who can login with usertype='user' How can I show only one 'admin' and one 'user' in the dropdown? Thanks!

• Error in executionaftab February 11, 2014 at 4:46 PM

i am getting an error on browser . type Status report message /jspLoginLogout/ description The requested resource is not available. Apache Tomcat/7.0.42 what should i do

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP-Tutorials

JSP Login Logout Example
JSP Login Logout Example In this section we will discuss how to create a simple login and logout example. This section will describe you all the steps for creating a simple login and logout example. To create a simple login logout 

PHP Questions

login-logout
login-logout  how to do login and logout using session in php 

WebSevices Questions

login and logout
login and logout   > > > > hi, > >... home.jsp code i > created a login form and after submitting... button with value logout > > and in the action i had given the home.jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

logout problem
logout problem  I am stuck in my application --- hope anyone can take me out of this... the problem is -- when i logout , the user goes... session.invalidate() method to close the session.Here is an example. 1 

PHP Questions

php login and logout code
php login and logout code  Hi, Can anyone share there code for creating a user login and logout page in PHP?or any useful tutorial that can help to create a login and logout application in PHP.. Thanks in Advance 

Tomcat Server

Simplest Login and Logout example in JSP
Simplest Login and Logout example in JSP   This JSP example shows you how to login and logout the session between JSP pages. JSP provide an implicit object that is session in which use to save 

PHP Questions

php session for login and logout
php session for login and logout  Session management code to create a login and logout session in PHP. Thanks 

J2EE

@WebServlet Login and Logout Example
@WebServlet Login and Logout Example In this tutorial I am giving a very simple example which will demonstrate how you can create a login page, how can you authenticate them at the time of login, and finally logged out them in servlet 

JSP Servlet Questions

Logout - JSP-Servlet
please click on the given url you will find good example about login/logout...Logout   HOW TO REMOVE SESSION ID.. IF SISSION LOGOUT . WHEN I PRESS REFRESH BROWSER DEFAULT SESSION ID WILL BE CREATED.FIND THE SOLUTION ABOUT 

PHP Questions

session management for login logout in php
session management for login logout in php  how to manage session for login and logout in php 

JSP Servlet Questions

login/logout operation
login/logout operation  how to do log in/out operations in jsp plz kindly send the steps leing behind this operation...: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/loginstatus.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

login/logout operation
login/logout operation  how to do log in/out operations in jsp...: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/loginstatus.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp...://www.roseindia.net/jsp/loginstatus.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

Logout - JSP-Servlet
TO DELETE THE SESSION  Hi ramesh Please visit our example of Login/Logout With Session, the specific url is as below: http://www.roseindia.net 

Java Beginners

Project of a web application that performs login logout with eclipse / tomcat
Project of a web application that performs login logout with eclipse..., the home page and if'. Constraints of creation: - Use cookies to maintain login information. - Use other technologies ("Session" HTTP Java, for example 

JSP Tutorials

Record user login and logout timing In JSP
Record user login and logout timing In JSP... application of maintain record of the user Login and Logout Time  in JSP... of application : 1). Create a webpage "home.jsp"  to login 

JSP Servlet Questions

login application
, Please check the following tutorials: Video tutorial - JSP Login Logout Example Login Authentication using Bean and Servlet In JSP simple code to login user... that performs login logout with eclipse / tomcat Thanks 

JSP Interview Questions

jsp code for storing login and logout time to an account
jsp code for storing login and logout time to an account  I need simple jsp code for extracting and storing login and logout time in a database table...://www.roseindia.net/jsp/loginstatus.shtml 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Login/Logout With Session
Login/Logout With Session       In this section, we are going to develop a login/logout application with session... in the struts.xml:   <action name="login" class 

JSP Servlet Questions

store the employee ID,name,login time and logout time of the employee in database
store the employee ID,name,login time and logout time of the employee in database  hello...I want to store the employee ID,name,login time and logout... in separate columns in a database table..the login and logout time has been stored 

JSP Servlet Questions

logout - JSP-Servlet
logout  i want to know that (using only servlet technology not jsp) i create login page(html) ,registration.html, home page(servlet) and other pages. when i click the logout(hyperlink) then session is logout frequently 

JSP Servlet Questions

logout problem.. - JSP-Servlet
(M.V.C),when a user login's and after doing some work he click logout he...() } Welcome to Login Logout 3)logout.jsp: You have logged...logout problem..  hi... first of all thanks for ur 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp-logout - JSP-Servlet
jsp-logout  hai friends please provide me a powerful login & logout programs for my web application regarding my project. thanks...://www.roseindia.net/jsp/loginstatus.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/loginbean.shtml 

JSP Servlet Questions

Logout?
Logout?  how to logout from a jsp page?   Hi to logout from Jsp Page.you should use session.invalidate() method. *khalidkhan 

JSP Servlet Questions

login example
login example  1.Loginpage.jsp <%@ page language="java...-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1256"> <title>Login...; public static UserBean login(UserBean bean) { //preparing 

JSP Servlet Questions

login example
login example  1.Loginpage.jsp <%@ page language="java...-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1256"> <title>Login...; public static UserBean login(UserBean bean) { //preparing 

Java Beginners

logout problem - Java Beginners
logout problem  hi,guys thanks for the solutions for previous query.Now I am end of my project.I have written my Logout code as I am... Logout You have logout. Please try again Login   Hi<html><head>< 

JSP Servlet Questions

session syntax for logout - JSP-Servlet
for logout page in login services ?  Hi friend<%@page import=".../jsp/  For the security reason, every application requires login... given JSP code that will help you to logout from the application 

Ajax Questions

ajax login example
ajax login example  hi deepak, i am trying to execute ajax login example in eclipse but it show the form but when I enter admin admin it shows invalid credentials how to resolve 

Development process Questions

After Logout Back Button Should not work again
After Logout Back Button Should not work again  Hi deepak,, I am doing Login Page,.. IN That If Logout Then When I Click Logout Button It Should...")!= null){ //then show the logout button }else{ // show the login button 

Struts Questions

Login Program
, Please read it at: Login/Logout With Session Accessing Session Object Thanks...Login Program  Login program in struts to set username & password in session. and this session is available in all screens for authentication 

DMCA.com