Home Discussion Discuss: First Java Program Example

• create a class called college.mikha April 28, 2013 at 8:50 AM

how to create a class called 'college'. 1. create an instance of 'college' called 'cosmopoint' 2. create a default constructor for 'college' 3. create a destructor for 'college' I didn't know how to create it. can you help me?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

throws example program java
throws example program java  how to use throws exception in java..." java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero Description:- Here is an example of throws clause. We... two variables of integer type and divide the first value by another which is 0 

Java Beginners

java program example - Java Beginners
java program example  can we create java program without static and main?can u plzz explain with an example 

Java Beginners

program
program  i want a progra in java to print a sentence in alphabetic order, taking the input from the user.the program should writen without using the array for example : if input= this is a cat then output sould = a cat 

Java-Tutorials

First Java Program Example
First Java Program Example In this section we will discuss about the first java program example. To create a Java program we would be required to create... your first program in Java. In this example I have created a simple class named 

Java Beginners

execution of image example program - Java Beginners
execution of image example program  sir. The example for the demo of image display in java,AwtImage.java,after the execution I can see only the frame used, but not the image to be displayed over it, even after selecting 

Java Beginners

java program
java program  write a java program to read a file content into a string object using available and read methods of java bufferedinputstream.   Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java 

Java Beginners

java program
java program  enter any number and print the number's digits in words. example(enter 123) the output comes(one two three 

Java Beginners

java program
java program  A user will input a sequence of positive integers... integers and prints the cumulative total. for example, if the input is 1 7 2 9, the program should print out 1 8 10 10 EVEN:1 ODD:3 

Java Beginners

Java Program
Java Program  Helle can anyone provide me one example for these question? 1 . Write a method that involves the use of command line parameters and class instantiation. Write a method that processes a file based on given 

Java Beginners

Java Program
Java Program for accepting numbers from 1 - 999 and printing them in form of words  Program for accepting numbers from 1 - 999 and printing them in form of words   Java Convert Number to Words The given code accept 

Java Beginners

Java Program
Java Program  How to Write a Java program which read in a number... out in the standard output. The program should be started like this: java... to be read. In this example, the program should create three threads for reading 

Java Beginners

Java Program
Java Program  Hi, please share the code to check, if two strings are permutations of each other in java.   Here is an example that prompts the user to enter two strings in order to check whether they are permutation 

Java Beginners

Java Program
Java Program  Problem Statement You are required to play a word-game... is a bull and which one is a cow! Bulls are counted first and then cows. Additionally, each letter in the secret-word is counted only once. For example 

General

Generics Example Program in Java
Generics Example Program in Java explaining how you use it effectively... the Java Program? The introduction to the Generics is the major step in the Java... in Java code. Generic List Example In this example I will show you how you can 

Java Beginners

java program - Java Beginners
java program   Use antlr to write a program Grep for searching the input for a word: java Grep word [filename] The program reports the line number...:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_04\ antlr-3.0.1\jas\grep>java Grep fish tryin.txt 

General

Java Example program to get the current working directory
Java Example program to get the current working directory       This example java program illustrates to get the current working directory (CWD). With the File class 

Applet Questions

Java Program - Applet
Java Program  A java program to move a text in applet from right to left.  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet/SampleBanner.shtml Thanks 

Java Beginners

program
program  write a program different between to dates in terms of days in java 

Java Beginners

java program   Pl. let me know about the keyword 'this' with at least 2 or 3 example programs. pl. let me know the program to multiply 2 matrix.... It helps us to avoid name conflicts. As you can see in the following program 

Java Beginners

java program  1.Write a program in java to input a sentence and find out how many palindromes are there in the sentence. 2. Write a program in java...; Hi Friend, Try the following codes: 1) Palindrome Example import 

Java Beginners

ava program
ava program   Explain the process of deleating and renaming a file in a Java program with the help of suitable example.   Please visit the following links: Renaming File Delete File 

Java Beginners

Program - Java Beginners
Java substring indexof example  Java substring index of example 

Java Beginners

program
program  WAP a java program to form 1/2+3/4+5/6+7/8 series 

Java Beginners

JAVA PROGRAM - Java Beginners
JAVA PROGRAM  write a program to find the largest word from given sentence ?(WITHOUT USING tokenizer AND ARRAY) for example- input-- ram is intelligent boy. output will be--intelligent   Hi Friend, Try 

Java Beginners

Java Program - Java Beginners
Java Program  Write a program that detects successive repeated occurrence of a letter in a word. For example, in the word ‚??explanation‚?? letter ‚??a‚?? and ‚??n‚?? occurs twice.  Hi Friend, Successive occurrence 

Java Beginners

Java Program - Java Beginners
Java Program  Write a program to input a string and print out... should remain the same as before. Example :- INPUT : WelComE TO School OUTPUT : wELcOMe to sCHOOL Sir, Can we show this program through 

Java Beginners

program
program  write a java program to input a no. and print wheather the no. is a special no or not. (special no. are those no whose factorial of the sum of digit of the no is same as the original 

Java Beginners

program
program  explanation of program on extending thread class   Hi Friend, Please go through the following link: Java Threads Thanks 

Java Beginners

malloc in c example program
malloc in c example program  What is malloc in c? Please explain the term using an example in C program. Thanks 

Java Beginners

program - Java Beginners
Java vector program  Please give me an example of Java vector program.Thanks!!  hi friendNow, read about vector program. Here, is the used without taking user input.http://www.roseindia.net/java/beginners 

DMCA.com