Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Servlet Interview Questions

servlet mapping
servlet mapping  Defined servlet mapping in web.xml ?   <servlet> <servlet-name>Hello</servlet-name> <servlet...;/HelloWorld</url-pattern> </servlet-mapping> Given above servlet mapping 

XML Questions

mapping - XML
mapping  how does the web.xml works and how does the mapping done will you explain me?  Hi Friend, The web.xml file provides... can perform the servlet-mapping like the following: HelloServlet 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Mapping Application
Mapping Application The mapping is done within an action file called..., their corresponding action class and results returned from the Action class. Before mapping... can also specify the name of the method of an action class in mapping as < 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Mapping
In this tutorial we will discuss Hibernate mapping 

Struts Questions

the Action Mapping specified
the Action Mapping specified  How is the Action Mapping specified 

Struts Questions

ActionMapping and is the Action Mapping specified
ActionMapping and is the Action Mapping specified  What is ActionMapping and is the Action Mapping specified 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Mapping
In this section, you will learn about Hibernate Mapping 

Hibernate Questions

What is Light Object Mapping?
What is Light Object Mapping?  Hi, What is Light Object Mapping? Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

What is component mapping in Hibernate?
What is component mapping in Hibernate?  Hi, What is component mapping in Hibernate? thanks 

Hibernate Questions

view mapping - Hibernate
view mapping  How can we do mapping in hibernate 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate XML Mapping
In this section, you will learn how to do XML mapping in Hibernate 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp one to one mapping
jsp one to one mapping  how to perform one to one mapping in jsp....code of one to one mapping with .xml file 

Hibernate Questions

hibernate mapping - Hibernate
hibernate mapping  when will we use one to one, one to many, many to many mapping... give a practical example 

Hibernate Questions

Mapping Technics - Hibernate
Mapping Technics  Hai i want some clarifications about one-to-many bidirectional relationship 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Mapping
Hibernate Mapping In this Hibernate Mapping tutorials series you will learn... the complex things easily.  This Hibernate Mapping tutorial is targeted... also use hibernate in your JPA applications. This Hibernate Mapping tutorials 

Spring Framework Questions

Mapping objects in XML - Spring
Mapping objects in XML   Hello, I┬┤ve read that you can define an object in the configuration XML as follows: tom Ok, but, if I want to set a different value for "name" each time I create 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate date mapping
In this section, you will learn about date mapping in Hibernate 

XML Questions

XML to XML Mapping
XML to XML Mapping  Hi Dear Developer Team, I would like to know how does XML-to-XML and XML-to-database Mapping works? I do not want use any of the popular Software like Altova or sylusstudio .... i mean, i have to program 

Struts Examples

Set the mapping name
Set the mapping name        3. Set the mapping name to the action attribute of html... mappings. The attribute of the action mapping can be added or removed and a new 

Hibernate Questions

Object relational Mapping

Hibernate Questions

on collection mapping - Hibernate
. The index informs hibernate whether a particular in-memory object is the same one 

Programming Tutorials

OR Edge Mapping Designer
OR Edge Mapping Designer       SQL Edge« not only allows you to see individual database records by executing SQL queries, but also provides a powerful way to visualize 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Many To Many Annotation Mapping
Hibernate Many To Many Annotation Mapping  How to use Many To Many Annotation Mapping in Hibernate?   Hibernate requires metadata like... to another.Hibernate annotation provides annotation-based mapping. Click here 

Programming Tutorials

Set the mapping name
; No need to use a separate hidden variable or a query string for mapping... to a method. This event-to-method  * mapping is removed...(this);  public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate mapping annotations
In this section, you will learn about the annotations used for various mapping in Hibernate 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate One to Many Indexed Mapping
In this section, you will learn to one to many indexed mapping in Hibernate to preserve mapping order 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Collection Mapping
Hibernate Collection Mapping In this tutorial you will learn about the collection mapping in Hibernate. Hibernate provides the facility to persist..."?> <!DOCTYPE hibernate-mapping PUBLIC "-//Hibernate/Hibernate 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Mapping Many-to-Many Example
Hibernate Mapping Many-to-Many Example  How does many to many relationship work in Hibernate?   In many to mant relationship each row... : hibernate.cfg.xml <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?> <!DOCTYPE hibernate 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Mapping

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate O/R Mapping
Hibernate O/R Mapping In this tutorial you will learn about the Hibernate O/RM (Object/Relational Mapping). O/RM itself can be defined as a software...;!DOCTYPE hibernate-mapping PUBLIC "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Mapping DTD 3.0 

DMCA.com