Home Discussion Discuss: Java String Split Example

• TyNsLAOrqScXQIsaiah June 15, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I can hardly read that... but it seems like the user is stppiring out all white space (except for tabs) and some tags and then joining it back into one giant string with no line breaks... looks like a big bowl of 'wrong' to me

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

array split string
]); } } }   Split String Example in Java static void Main(string[] args...array split string  array split string   class StringSplitExample { public static void main(String[] args) { String st = "Hello 

Java-Tutorials

Split in java
Split in java This section illustrate the use of split in java. Split is used to split the string in the given format. Java provide two methods of split and the syntax is as follows : Syntax : public String[] split (String 

Java Code Examples

Java split string example
Java split string example This section illustrates you the use of split() method. The String class has provide several methods for examining the individual... split() is one of them. As the name suggests, this method can split the string 

Java-Tutorials

Java String Split Example
Java String Split Example In this section, you will learn how to split string... string splits where it finds the '.' delimiter but it will split...() that split the string into 3 parts. The string will split from the first 

Regular expression

Split Demo using RegularExpression
Split Demo using RegularExpression       This Example describe the way to Split a String using Regularexpression. The steps involved in splitting a String 

Java Beginners

split string with regular expression
split string with regular expression  How to split string with regular expression in Java 

JavaScript Questions

JavaScript split string into words.
JavaScript split string into words.  How to split string into words...; Description: The split() method is used to split a string into an array... which is used for splitting the string. If you don?t put any separator 

JavaScript Questions

JavaScript split string into array
JavaScript split string into array  How to split the string...; Description: The split() method is used to split a string into an array... of split value of str 

Regular expression

Split string after each character using regular expression
Split string after each character using regular expression       This Example describes the way to split the String after each character using expression. For this we are going 

JSP Tutorials

Use of and Tag of JSTL
Use of <fn:split(String, String)> and <fn:join(String, String)>... of JSTL. These tags are used to split and join the specified string according...; %> <html> <head> <title>Example fn:split 

PHP Questions

Function split() is deprecated
Function split() is deprecated  Hi, The Function split...;Hi, Use the following function: array explode ( string $delimiter , string $string [, int $limit ] ) Thanls 

Regular expression

Interchanging String using RegularExpression
      This Example describe the way to split a String and interchange the index of string using Regularexpression. The steps involved in interchanging a String are described below: String parg = "For some 

JSP Servlet Questions

ONLINE EXAM CODE SPLIT
ONLINE EXAM CODE SPLIT  hi.. im developing online exam for c programming in jsp.. i read the question from database as a string suppose String...");}}"; i want to print the string in html page as #include<stdio.h> main 

Java Technology Tutorials

java.lang.String.split()
. See the example given below... Syntax of Java split() method... String...The split() method in Java is used to split the given string followed by regular expression in Java. For example you can check the string for "," 

JSP Tutorials

Freeze And Split Pane
freeze and split pane     ...; and then by use of createSplitPane() and createFreezePane() methods we split and freeze... setup object. In this example we have create four sheets and in first three 

Java Beginners

string
string  how do i extract words from strings in java???   Hi Friend, Either you can use split() method: import java.util.*; class ExtractWords { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner input 

Java Beginners

string
string   just i want to a program in a short form to the given string in buffered reader for example input string: Suresh Chandra Gupta output: S. C. Gupta   Here is your Example: package RoseIndia; import 

Java Beginners

string
"This is example of java Programme" and also display word that contain "a" character.   Here is a java example that accepts a sentence from the user... String_Example { public static void main(String[] args 

SQL Question

Split and Explode
Split and Explode  hi, What is the difference between Split and Explode?   hello, split() can work using regular expressions while explode() cannot 

Java Beginners

split and merge
split and merge  How to merge two text files into another text file How to split a huge amount of text file into small chunks in Java 

Java Beginners

Count words in a string method?
for user input. split()method is used for splitting the given string according...Count words in a string method?  How do you Count words in a string?   Example: package RoseIndia; import java.io.BufferedReader; import 

JSP Servlet Questions

i have split a string by space ,done some operation and now how to properly order them for sending a mail in java or jsp - JSP-Servlet
i have split a string by space ,done some operation and now how to properly order them for sending a mail in java or jsp  Dear sir, I have... that matter in another jsp and stored in a string using getParameter(),then i splitted 

Java Beginners

Example of appending to a String
Example of appending to a String  Hi, Provide me the example code of appending to a Java program. Thanks   Hi, Check the tutorial: How To Append String In Java? Thanks 

Java Beginners

java string comparison example
java string comparison example  how to use equals method in String... using equals() method. In the above example, we have declared two string... static void main(String [] args){ String str="Rose"; String str1 

General

Java: Example - String sort
Java: Example - String sort Sorting is a mechanism in which we sort the data... the string. The example given below is based on Selection Sort. The Selection sort...() // Sort a String array using selection sort. void sort(String 

PHP Questions

split strings in php
split strings in php  how can i split strings in word pair in PHP 

Java Tips and Examples

String Regex Methods
Java: String Regex Methods In addition the the Pattern and Matcher classes... to split a string into separate parts is to use the String split() method... ((line = input.readLine()) != null) { String[] tokens = line.trim().split("\\s 

Java Beginners

A Program To Reverse Words In String in Java
A Program To Reverse Words In String in Java  A Program To Reverse Words In String in Java for example: Input:- Computer Software Output :- Software Computer without using split() , StringTokenizer function or any extra 

Java-Tutorials

Excel Splits Pane Feature
Excel Splits Pane Feature In this section, you will learn how to split... this feature you can view the sheet into 4 split area. The syntax is given below... parameter is the x position of the split. The second parameter is the y position 

Java-Tutorials

String Functions In Java
about how to use methods of String class in Java. In this example I...String Functions In Java In this section we will see various methods of String... in a simple example. String class is belongs to the java.lang package 

DMCA.com