Home Discussion Discuss: Excel Cell Comment

• make comment visible falseSoham Desai August 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM

hello sir/madam, i use above same code to get comment in XSSF excel or .xlsx file. but additionally i want comment as hidden .when my mouse over the cell that time only comment is visible othrewise it should be hidden. but in xssf when i do below code comment will not hide. comment.setVisible(true); but it's not working so please help me to hide comment in xlsx format using XSSF . thank you

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Excel Cell Comment
Excel Cell Comment In this section, you will learn how to add a comment with a excel cell using Apache POI API. A comment is associated with a cell... box. So we can say that comment stored separately but attached with a cell 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Comment and HTML Comment
JSP Comment and HTML Comment  Difference between JSP Comment & HTML Comment ?   JSP Comments are removed by the JSP Engine during the translation phase (JSP Comments are not even part of the compilation unit 

JSP Interview Questions

Hidden Comment
Hidden Comment  What is a Hidden Comment ?   Hi, Hidden... to the client. The JSP engine ignores a hidden comment, and does not process any code within hidden comment tags 

Java Beginners

Difference between documentation comment and multiline comment in java?
Difference between documentation comment and multiline comment in java?  Difference between documentation comment and multiline comment in java 

JSP-Tutorials

COMMENT & HIDDEN COMMENT IN JSP
COMMENT & HIDDEN COMMENT IN JSP In this section , we will learn how to implements comment & hidden comment in JSP. COMMENT : Comment generates a comment that is sent to the client. The comment use in JSP is very similar 

JavaScript Questions

How to comment javascript code?
How to comment javascript code?  How to comment javascript code 

JavaScript Questions

JavaScript Comment Tag
JavaScript Comment Tag  How to write comment in JavaScript 

JavaScript Questions

javascript comment syntax html
javascript comment syntax html  javascript comment syntax html 

Mobile Applications Questions

Comment PHP Script - MobileApplications
Comment PHP Script  I wanted to write a PHP Script that makes it possible to post the comment on reply. A user can add his comment to any of the reply in the forum. How can I do 

SQL Question

sql add comment to column
sql add comment to column  Sql query to add comments to column 

JSP Interview Questions

all comment in jsp
all comment in jsp  Defined all comment in jsp ?   jsp support two type comment : JSP comment and HTML comment JSP Comment: <%-- comment text --%> this is the format of the JSP comments specified in the JSP 

HTML Questions

differences between cell spacing and cell padding
differences between cell spacing and cell padding  What are the differences between cell spacing and cell padding 

HTML5

HTML5 comment tag Example, Definition of comment tag.
HTML5 comment tag Example,, Definition of <!--  --> comment tag. In this tutorial, we will introduce you to the <!-- --> comment tag of HTML5. This tag is used to insert the comment inside the source code. The text 

JavaScript Tutorial

JavaScript Comment
JavaScript Comment: Comments are placed within the programming language coding to hide all those statements, which are not supposed to run. Comment make... line comment document.write("It is not comment"); /* This is multi 

Java Beginners

change content of cell javascript
change content of cell javascript  change content of cell javascript 

Java Server Faces Questions

HOW TO CREATE COMMENT IN WEBSITE AND CONNECT TO DATABASE?
HOW TO CREATE COMMENT IN WEBSITE AND CONNECT TO DATABASE?  HOW TO CREATE COMMENT IN WEBSITE AND CONNECT TO DATABASE 

Java Server Faces Questions

HOW TO CREATE COMMENT IN WEBSITE AND CONNECT TO DATABASE?
HOW TO CREATE COMMENT IN WEBSITE AND CONNECT TO DATABASE?  HOW TO CREATE COMMENT IN WEBSITE AND CONNECT TO DATABASE 

Custom Cell View UITableview
Custom Cell View UITableview  How can i get two custom cell view in UITableView 

PHP Tutorial

Use of Comment Function in PHP
;; /* * This * is * called * Multiple * Line * comment*/ echo "This is not a comment"; ?> Output: This is not a comment 

JDBC Questions

editing cell in a table - JDBC
editing cell in a table  how can i edit a cell in a table and save the change to a database  Hi Friend, Try the following code: 1)updateDatabase.jsp RollNo Name Class "> "> "> 

HTML Questions

css table cell margin
css table cell margin  How can i put margin between two columns(cell margin)?   In your CSS you can set the desired margin between two cells as given below.. padding-right:10px;   now you need to call 

Height for cell in table view - UITableView
Height for cell in table view - UITableView  UITableview height for cell What is the height for cell in table view iPhone mobile application 

Java Beginners

Display of value in Tabel cell
in the table cell by defining the cell editor.The cell is having a text field and calendar.When i select a date in the calendar the date will be displayed in the cell...) The format the cell is showing when its in focus - Mon,dd,yyyy(Mar,01,2011). I 

JSP Servlet Questions

image on div or cell of table
image on div or cell of table  I am using ms access database and I have stored the image in access database and I have a code to display image but it display on browser but I want to display on inside the div tag or table tag pls 

JSP Servlet Questions

image on div or cell of table  I am using ms access database and I have stored the image in access database and I have a code to display image but it display on browser but I want to display on inside the div tag or table tag pls 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Servlet Questions

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Cell Phone
VoIP Cell Phone Using VoIP with Cell Phone  Before many of us came to rely on cell phones to make long distance phone calls, our only... and loved ones often living only a few hours away. When cell phones came 

DMCA.com