Home Discussion Discuss: Future of Cloud Computing

• cloud computing raman September 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM

i want to know that clud computing future and i am ece student(fresher) can i do cloud computing ? thanks

• Future jobs in cloud computing for freshersPratik Jaswant June 8, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Hi,as i knew cloud computing has get over the great interest over the MNC and in the present future their might being boom of cloud computing so as a fresher myself needs to know whats the future of my if i did cloud computing as a fresher passed of my b.tech(IT) 2012 onwards .Kindly help me.

• Scope of cloud computing as a careerTarun Kukreja June 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Hi Myself tarun and m very keen to go for cloud computing eversince i've head about it. So plz help me i knowing moe about cloud and scope and more importantly which r d training center in delhi....... thnx.....

• Future of cloud computingPawna gupta July 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM

What si the scope of computer and how many fields it is usable and wats the carrier objective for the same.

• cloud computingaysha August 6, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I do MCA final year..i wld like to do project based on cloud computing..im strong in JAVA..bt all they suggest i cnt do coding in JAVA i need to study php,phyton,pearl script..so i want to know in which language i ve to be strong to do project in cloud computing..also for work in software concern in near future

• Regarding My CareerAsula.Srinivas August 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Presently I am doing a real time project after my cloud computing course finished. Let me know any vacancies are there in any of the companies and also how can I apply? Ready to work in any of the locations. Please solve my query ASAP by reverting to my mail id stated. Waiting for your assistance. Thanks & Regards.......

• B.Sc.sandeep December 27, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I want to know about cloud computing with carrier.

• enquiry about choice of cloud computingMayankVohra December 21, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Respected Sir/Madam, Myself Mayank and I am Currently doing B.tech in Electronics and communication engg. Shall I do cloud computing even if my branch is ECE.Please give me write choice Thanks Regards, MAYANK VOHRA

• jobrahul hp May 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM

hi im BE Student(cs)i will passout in this july, and i want to do course on cloud computing,, is there any job guareenty in your course center//

• scope for b.tech -electronicskhalid zia September 23, 2013 at 8:23 PM

hello , please tell me the scope of this course , and best training institute in delhi / ncr.

• Msc ccvenkateswarlu August 29, 2013 at 11:05 AM

sir i am studying 4th year b.tech in electrical branch.but i am interested in joining the Msc in cloud computing.it's diffcult or easy to understand the electrical studentsin cloud computing details pls tell me

• putting some feedbackSandeep Singhal July 21, 2013 at 4:23 PM

A systematic way of explaining the cloud computing without touching technical side.

• cloud computingSANJAY PAL August 16, 2013 at 11:56 PM

how it is working process.scope and i am 2013 passout.fresher are allow and package.

• cloud computingBahul Kumar September 25, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I am student of MCA. I want to know about cloud computing and it's scope and future. what are doing to learn cloud computing?

• Cloud ComputingGhazi Salahuddin October 6, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Respected Sir/Mam. Good Morning. I am a student of M.C.A. (3rd Sem) from T.M.U. Moradabad. I want to know about the career prospects in Cloud Computing. Is Cloud Computing is beneficial for a M.C.A. student... Waiting for your reply... Regards Ghazi Salahuddin.

• cloud computingrajiv April 24, 2014 at 10:53 AM

sir i'm persuing btech(cs).so awant to know about cloud computing as my career in future

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing  Hi, What is cloud computing and why people are using cloud computing these days? How it is beneficial for business? Thanks 

Cloud Computing

Cloud Cloud Computing
Cloud Cloud Computing  Hello users, Let's know Cloud Cloud Computing? Thanks   Hi, Please see the following links: Cloud Computing An Introduction of Cloud Computing Thanks 

Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing In this section we are discussing Cloud computing. We will show you how cloud computing works and what are different use of Cloud Computing? What all software systems are available for making a cloud computing 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing
job submission in cloud computing  job submission in cloud computing 

Cloud Computing

What is a Cloud Computing
What is a Cloud Computing  Hi, I am trying to find information about Cloud Computing. Tell me "What is a Cloud Computing?". Thanks 

Development process Questions

Cloud computing hosting providers
Cloud computing hosting providers  Hi, Can anyone tell me the best cloud computing hosting providers? Thanks   Hi, Please see the page Companies offering Cloud Computing. Thanks 

Cloud computing provider
Cloud computing provider  Hi, I am looking for the best cloud computing provider? Can anyone tell me list of cloud computing provider? Thanks   Hi, Please check the page Companies offering Cloud Computing. Thanks 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing  job submission in grid computing 

Cloud Computing Disaster Recovery
Cloud Computing Disaster Recovery   Hi, What is the importance of Cloud Computing in Disaster Recovery? How cloud computing disaster recovery works... computing environment Virtualization is used to create virtual server's. So, Cloud 

Cloud Computing

How Project on cloud computing????
How Project on cloud computing????  what are the technologies we need for developing a project on cloud computing?? Whether it can develop using JAVA? Tell me some titles on Cloud compting 

Companies providing cloud computing
Companies providing cloud computing  Hi, Which all companies providing cloud computing? Thanks   Hi, Please see the page Companies offering Cloud Computing. Thanks 

Cloud Computing

Important things in the Cloud Computing
things in the Cloud Computing? Thanks   Hi, Here is the list of important things in the Cloud Computing or the important skills necessary for Cloud Computing: Proper Calculation of ROI before setting up the Cloud Infrastructure 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing  job submission in grid computing using gui representation 

Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing Technology
Cloud Computing Technology  HI, What is Cloud Computing technology? Thanks   Cloud Computing Cloud Computing is a recent technology...-effective. Cloud computing is basically an Internet based computing in which 

Cloud Computing

What is Cloud Computing?
What is Cloud Computing? In this section we will understand the Cloud Computing. These days every one is talking about Cloud Computing and trying to implement the Cloud Computing to solve their business problem. These days businesses 

Cloud Computing

Benefits of Cloud Computing
Benefits of Cloud Computing In this section we will see the benefits of Cloud Computing for businesses. Cloud Computing is most talked word in enterprise web computing. These days many Cloud Computing service providers are providing 

Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing Companies that are publicly traded
Cloud Computing Companies that are publicly traded  Hi, I am in search of Cloud Computing Companies. Can anyone know more about the Cloud Computing Companies that are publicly traded. Let me know the best Cloud Computing 

Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing Solutions for Small Business
Cloud Computing Solutions for Small Business  Hi, Which Cloud Computing Solutions for Small Business is good. How to choose best Cloud Computing... looking for the computing solutions. How Cloud Computing Solutions for Small Business 

Cloud Computing

Disaster Recovery in Cloud Computing
Disaster Recovery in Cloud Computing In this section we are discussing about Disaster Recovery in Cloud Computing environment. Business are using Cloud Computing environment to store the data. The Cloud computing environment provides 

Technology

Companies offering Cloud Computing
Companies offering Cloud Computing In this section we will see the list of top Companies offering Cloud Computing. There are many companies offering Cloud Computing services to the enterprise clients and individuals 

Cloud Computing

An Introduction of Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing: An Introduction Get the brief introduction of cloud computing. A working definition of cloud computing could be delivering hosted services... Cloud-Computing while using Internet. This much talked about services is already 

Java Beginners

implementation of two level scheduler in cloud computing environment
implementation of two level scheduler in cloud computing environment  job submission in cloud computing 

Cloud Computing

Future of Cloud Computing
The Future of Cloud Computing With arrival of cloud computing... computing. And hence, the future of cloud computing seems very promising... a look on what makes the future of cloud computing so bright. Presence of Internet 

Java Beginners

job submission in cloud computing using gui representation
job submission in cloud computing using gui representation  job submission in grid computing using gui representation 

Cloud Computing

Advantages of Cloud Computing
Advantages of Cloud Computing Advantages of cloud computing has been... praiseworthy features. Cloud computing can be defined as an online form of computing... could be an ideal example of this kind. Although this form of cloud computing 

Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing: An Overview
Cloud computing is a newer concept in the field of Information technology that can be said to be a revolution in the field of web-services. Cloud computing... used technologies that have been presented in a new way. Cloud computing 

Cloud Computing

What are the Cloud Computing Deployment Models?
computing has to offer to the business world. Cloud computing deployment models... devices, Cloud computing in many ways changed the way we used to save our data and use them. Let us now have a look at the four cloud computing deployment 

Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing: What is it?
Cloud environment or more precisely cloud computing has almost become... multiple devices using internet connection. Thanks to cloud computing just... on cloud computing you can access data that are otherwise not stored anywhere 

Cloud Computing

The Architecture of Cloud Computing
Just a few years back cloud computing used to be considered as the most... a wide array of devices. Architecture of cloud computing incorporates many aspects.... But as cloud computing is relatively new and needs to be nurtured in various 

Java Magazine Questions

what is cloud computing? any how we can implement?
what is cloud computing? any how we can implement?  what is cloud computing? any how we can implement 

DMCA.com