Home Discussion Discuss: Software Questions and Answers

• javamufeeza October 4, 2011 at 10:47 AM

. Write a program which ask the user to enter a series of integers and the series should end with the integer â??0â?? and display the sum and average of integers

• c code :Narmadha November 3, 2011 at 9:18 AM

How can i print * * * * * * * * ** ** ** *

• java program (explanatiosuvarna December 4, 2011 at 4:19 PM

import java.util.Random; import java.io.*; public class Primenumber { public static void main(String args[]) { try { int number=0; BufferedReader br=new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); System.out.println("enter the number of threads to be created \n"); number=Integer.parseInt(br.readLine()); for(int index=0;index<number;index++) { Primeno P=new Primeno(); P.primenum(); } }catch(Exception e){} } } class Primeno extends Thread { void primenum() { start(); } public void run(){ Random randomGenerator=new Random(); int randomInt=randomGenerator.nextInt(20); //String name=Primeno.currentThread(); System.out.println("the current thread in execution is"+Primeno.currentThread()); System.out.println("The upperlimit of"+Primeno.currentThread()+ "prime no is"+randomInt); for(int index=2;index<randomInt;index++) { if(isPrime(index)) System.out.println("ThreadName:"+Primeno.currentThread().getName()+" "+index); Try { sleep(1000); } catch(InterruptedException e){ System.out.println(e); } }//end of for loop }//end of run method public boolean isPrime(int num) { boolean prime=true; int limit=(int)Math.sqrt(num); for(int index=2;index<=limit;index++) { if(num%index==0){ prime=false; break; } } return prime; } }//end of thread prime number

• javaamit kumar saini February 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM

My question this,What is different between Enumeration and Iterator Interface?

• javaamit kumar saini February 24, 2012 at 12:30 PM

what is JVM?And can we call JVM is Software and what is work it?

• Relation of numbersudipta sekhar mahapatra December 17, 2012 at 6:04 PM

i would like to know about making java script programme

• Please help me solve thisChacha November 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM

public class Excercise1{ public static int x = 7; public int y=3; } Question: what are the class variables? what are the instance variables? 2.Determine the error in the program segmet below. public class Exercise2{ public static void main(String [] args){ Rectangle myRect; myRect.width = 40; my Rect.height = 50; system.out.println("Rectangle's area is " + myRect.area((); } }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Questions

Questions and Answers Help
Questions and Answers Help      ...-example.html Ask Questions | Browse Latest Questions and Answers... latest Questions and Answers here       

Programming Questions

Questions and Answers Help
Questions and Answers Help      ...-example.html Ask Questions | Browse Latest Questions and Answers... latest Questions and Answers here       

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
Software Questions and Answers       View Software Questions and Answers online Discuss Software... these questions to find the answers to your software development problems. At our 

Java Interview Questions

Java interview questions and answers
Java interview questions and answers   what is garbage collection? What is the process that is responsible for doing that in java? Ans.Reclaiming the unused memory by the invalid objects. Garbage collector is responsible 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
Software Questions and Answers View Software Questions and Answers online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers... browse through these questions to find the answers to your software development 

Programming Tutorials

Core Java Interview questions and answers
Core Java Interview questions and answers  ... and answers in one place. These Core Java Interview Questions are supported... the answers. We are constantly trying to provide best Core Java Interview questions. You 

Java Interview Questions

Plz give the answers - Java Interview Questions

Interview Questions

Interview Questions and Answers
Interview Questions and Answers   ... such questions, rather than specific answers. Remember, what you say makes only... prepared specific answers to these questions, you are in a great position 

Programming Tutorials

SCJP Sample questions and answers.

Interview Questions

Common Interview Questions and Their Answers.
Common Interview Questions and Their Answers.... The questions and answers given here should act more as indicators, rather... important part of these is your answers. Also make sure to check how long you speak 

Programming Questions

Question Answer
the answers from the previous asked questions. Ask Questions... Welcome Users. LOGIN & REGISRATION HERE |ASK QUESTIONS.... What types of questions I should ask? You can ask any questions related 

Programming Questions

Question-Answer Guidelines
plenty number of answers of their questions. Don't do this: The user... Question-Answer Guidelines How to ask questions and get their answers? RoseIndia Q&A service is only for troubleshooting the Java 

Struts Questions

Java Answers

Struts Questions

Java Answers

Struts Questions

Java Answers

Struts Questions

Java Answers

Software Services

Outsourcing - Answers to Critism, Outsourcing Answers Critics
Outsourcing - Answers to Criticism, Outsourcing Answers Critics Introduction As the outsourcing juggernaut rolls on, business analysts have come up with arguments favoring and criticizing it. Cost savings 

PHP Questions

Ask PHP Questions
; PHP Questions and Answers Ask PHP Questions and get answers from.... In your questions and answers section you can ask PHP questions and get... the answers to your questions. Ask your difficult questions to our experts online 

JSP Interview Questions

I want this jsp answers
I want this jsp answers    How can we declare third party classes and interfaces inside our jsp page? How can we declare and definr global variables and methods inside our jsp page? If we are declaring global variables 

JSP Interview Questions

I want this jsp answers
I want this jsp answers    How can we declare third party classes and interfaces inside our jsp page? How can we declare and definr global variables and methods inside our jsp page? If we are declaring global variables 

Java Beginners

oop answers - Java Beginners

Hibernate Interview Questions

Hibernate - Hibernate Interview Questions
hibernate interview questions and answers  Hi, Can anyone give me the best reference of hibernate interview questions and answers?Thanks in advance 

JSP Servlet Questions

Example questions of JSP & Servlet
Example questions of JSP & Servlet  Give me some JSP & Servlet Question and their answers 

Java Interview Questions

java questions - Java Interview Questions
java questions  HI ALL , how are all of u?? Plz send me the paths of java core questions and answers pdfs or interview questions pdfs or ebooks :) please favor me best books of interviews questions for craking 

Applet Questions

no respose for questions
no respose for questions   sir i have posted many of the question related java and applet programs bt yet i dnt receive any answers pls concern my problem and try to send answers 

Applet Questions

no respose for questions
no respose for questions   sir i have posted many of the question related java and applet programs bt yet i dnt receive any answers pls concern my problem and try to send answers 

Applet Questions

no respose for questions

Java Interview Questions

hint - Java Interview Questions
of interview questions and their answers. Thanks  thanks for your answers... and the corresponding question answers.   Hi Friend, Please visit 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to make multiple choice questions
choice choice using JSP/Servlets. I created a a session bean for the questions and answers. how to associate group of questions to a user? so each user will have his own set of questions and answers 

Java Interview Questions

JAVA - Java Interview Questions
JAVA  i need objective Questions and answers ( with 4 or 5 choice) in JAVA. Can anyone help me?   H1!! pl. mail your email id to asciimails@gmail.com. I will send you within 2-3 days. Krishna 

DMCA.com