Home Discussion Discuss: Contact Us

• Idea for your websiteHenry Hagan May 27, 2011 at 10:58 PM

We are Internet Marketing experts who can help you answer these questions, drive mass traffic to your site, and dramatically increase sales.

• xmlpradyumna June 13, 2011 at 6:06 PM

how to create xml build file for my defect tracking system project

• about trainingRahul July 4, 2011 at 11:07 AM

sir i want to know that what is the procedure and fees for joining the training at your institute

• MySql CourseVipin August 12, 2011 at 4:21 PM

I want to know about course and fee details of Mysql DBA course

• posted questionsColin Lansdown August 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM

I have posted a few questions that have not been answered and I was wondering who is supposed to reply to them?.

• IT FRESHERSneh Rawat August 16, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Is there any job opening for IT fresher.I am looking job in the field of PHP. 8447662264

• thanksmahmoud166 August 20, 2011 at 9:09 PM

thank you so much. This site is awesome. I have never seen like that site.very useful site thanks again.

• Online Marketing of your businessStella Fair June 13, 2013 at 10:15 AM

It?s a fact: more people find out about your business on Facebook or Twitter than on search engines. Making these sites work maybe tricky for you, but it?s business as usual for us. Let us improve your visibility and enhance your image. It?s part of our complete Internet Marketing package. We?ll be more than your friends --- we?ll be your partners.

• Marketing Suggestion For Your WebsiteVijay Kumar June 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Hope you are well. I was surfing through your website. When we search for any keyword pertaining to your domain, your website does not come on the first page of Google. So how would people come to know about your website? If you want your website to appear on first page of Google then please let me know. We can provide you guaranteed Top 10 Google rankings. I look forward to your Mail.

• mistake in Spring 3 MVC hello world tutorialLance E Sloan September 13, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I found a problem in the "Spring 3 MVC hello world" tutorial, located here: http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/spring/spring3/web/spring-3-mvc-hello-world.html Step 9 appears to be repeated twice. The second appearance of the step just shows the contents of an XML configuration file, but it doesn't explain in which file it belongs. It should be in "HelloWorldSpring3/WebContent/WEB-INF/dispatcher-servlet.xml". -- Lance E Sloan lsloan-roseindia.net@umich.edu

• Nice WebsiteProf Kiritkumar Modi September 28, 2011 at 11:53 AM

Dear Sir, I would like to appreciate for providing nice contents on this website. I appreciate your interest and efforts. Prof K J Modi

• AppreciationHarshit October 2, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Very proud that an Indian company returns as first result on Google for Java queries! Very useful website!

• regarding of 6 month trainingSWETA SINGH October 9, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Hi ! i am sweta singh. i am student of B.tech final year . i want to information about training based on java. thanks sweta singh

• Java and OracleSUSHANTH KAREM October 11, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Way is the Best to learn ..............

• Franchise of IT enabled servicesAlbert Collins October 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM

If you are looking to become franchise of a web enabled IT services business, then reply to this email for more information.

• java contentnaveen kumar October 18, 2011 at 5:43 PM

I want core java as well as advance java study material.Can u plz provide me. Thanks and regards: Naveen

• Java web app developmentNaved Ahmed October 26, 2011 at 2:26 AM

Hi, I am looking for web application development on java platform and if interested in the project kindly contact me back. Regards, Naved

• Syntax highlighterJohn Ortiz October 27, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Hi! This is an excellent resource web site. But, why don't you include a syntax highlighter for source code. So long!

• classroom Training Akhtar October 28, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I want to join the Struts ,Hibernate, Spring classroom Training at Rose India . Plz send me procedure , time duration and fee structure. Thanks and Regards Akhtar

• TutorialsJohn F. November 1, 2011 at 3:14 PM

You guys have the best tutorials for developers. I've been reading through a lot of the Java topics and so far I am exceedingly pleased. They never errors and the examples always work. Excellent job.

• Error in CodeScott Seto November 14, 2011 at 1:19 AM

http://www.roseindia.net/xml/XMLwithXSLT.shtml This line: transformer.transform(xsl, result); Should be: transformer.transform(source, result);

• Account CreationFrank March 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Hello, I have been trying to create an account on Roseindia for the last week so I can ask a Java question. Everytime I submit my form it says text not matching on the bottom of the screen, even though the letters match the captcha. It keeps sayin Ajax 500......... Can you please hep me to create my account on your website. Thank you, Frank

• Know secret of increasing salesHomer Castaneda December 3, 2011 at 3:26 PM

It’s an old truth: people won’t beat a path to your door if they don’t know where your door is. If you’re high on the Google list, the door to your business is right there to see and to use. We can improve your rankings so the door stays open. Email us now and we’ll tell you how our expert Search Engine Optimization staff can provide you with the key.

• withdraw from the memberkimni March 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I would request you to unsubscribe me as a member of Roseindia group.

• Code HighlighterSugan December 4, 2011 at 5:43 PM

Hi, I find your site more interesting. I just wanted to highlight one issue which I face with your site. I find it difficult to read code. Please use some code highlighter to format code. That would be of real help.

• jsf2 traininganoop December 8, 2011 at 12:20 AM

hi there i am based in toronto canada and wanted to know if you offer online training course in jsf version 2 thanks

• error in your site correct itkola sivasankar December 28, 2011 at 3:19 PM

respected sir, http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/requestinfo.jsp if iam trying to use this link it is giving 404 error.so plz correct it. it is due to the request rsource is not avialble. i find this error when iam reading the request information under jsp.if iam trying to download the code it is giving the error. thank you.

• Like to change :Arijit Maji December 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Is it possible to change my register email address in Rose India India.com to Rediffmail ? What is the procedure ?

• about coursemithilesh kumar tiwari January 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM

sir, please tell me about fee structure of cake php.

• Reg GPS Tracking Deviceshahkar February 8, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Kindly send me the Detail about your Veh Tracking Device.

• Regarding freelance content writing.D.V.V.S.MURTHY February 21, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Sir, I am a freelance content writer interested to work for your organization as a freelance content writer. Do you have an opportunity or offer to work for you as a freelance content writer? I am at present working as a content writer for a Hyderabad based software company. If you have options for freelance content writing, then I am open to your offer for a suitable remuneration. Thanking You Yours faithfully D.V.V.S.MURTHY

• asking a questionsDerek February 26, 2012 at 1:44 AM

i cant seem to submit a question, is there a problem with the website ?

• JSF TrainingNaveen February 28, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Hi, Please let me know if you have any JSF Training schedule in the month of march

• C sharpMahesh March 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Your website is awesome. Pls make tutorials for C# and ASP.NET. This will immensely help professionals and big student community. The common say is Your are ver good at java ...why don't you try your hands at C#. Please enable us by giving C# tutorials

• FeedbackAman Bhatia March 27, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Your website is a very large knowledge database and I enjoy looking at stuff here. But today I am having a very bad user experience. I was looking at topics under Json Tutorials and when I clicked back to go the main tutorials page, a Microsoft add shows up and does not go away. I did not know how to go back to the tutorial page from there. I switched the browser and same thing happened. Then I clicked on the Contact Us page and the same add shows up. Please do not show adds in the middle of the page and even if you do that it should be done in a proper way. There should be a way to come out of it

• Firefox 11 potential rendering issueDennis March 28, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Hi, I just entered your site and ran into problems with my Firefox (version 11) browser rendering your site pages, except for the home page. I'd only see parts of the page (header, logo, side bar, footer) which might have collapsed on themselves a bit. My Opera 10.6 is rendering similarly as Firefox. My Internet Explorer 7 is rendering properly as is Safari 5.1. Regards, Dennis Spencer

• java technology+vaseem ahmed March 28, 2012 at 11:04 PM

actully me from jaipur i wanaa ask you what the tranning procedure n whats the fee structure in your company. Es your company giving real MNC environment in java development and also having stipend together Training period. Please sand all the information my Email ID Thank You

• Need to registerPhani Innamuri April 17, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Hi, I wish to register for Rose India. But the image is always troubling me. How ever I entered the correct value. but it says entered text doesnt match with the image. Please advise.

• buying inventoryMike Suarez May 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Dear Sir/Madam, Please allow me to introduce myself , Mike Suarez Iâ??m an Accounts Manager for Creafi Online Media. We notice that you work with some Right Media Exchange networks. We generate some of the highest eCPMs within the Exchange, and I'm sure that we will generate you much higher revenues that you are currently receiving. We are in urgent need of more inventory from your site and we pay very high eCPMs for the traffic. We are offering 0.30 $ CPM to UK and France traffic. Please get back to me as soon as you can, so that we can get the ball rolling. Please let us know how results compare from one to the other. Greetings

• java trainingsandhya May 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM

wts the course fee for java training

• Detailshasik May 10, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Requesting details for web development course or 100% placement oriented course details. Profile: B.E.,(ECE) passed out 2008 batch. Working in dubai as quality controller(regarding fasteners). I have to change my field please give your suggestion for my carrier in software.

• registrationsrinivasarao May 16, 2012 at 2:09 PM

How to become a member of roseindia community?

• Application for jobJyoti Prakash Nath May 28, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Sir if there is any vacancy for the post of Software Developer at your organization then I would like to present myself as one of the candidate. Name: Jyoti Prakash Nath Qualification : MCA Work Exp. : 2.3 Yrs Work Domain: .NET (Web Application + Desktop Application + Windows Mobile Application) Current Location: Ranchi and ready to move.

• important java Question "Urgent"Java Bit June 8, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Please reply ASAP Complete the Solver constructor so that a call to solveAll return a list with 2 values including the square root and the inverse of the integer passed as parameter. public interface MathFunction { double calculate(double x); } public class Solver { private List<MathFunction> functionList; public Solver() { // Complete here } public List<Double> solveAll(double x) { List<Double> result = new ArrayList<Double>(); for (MathFunction function : this.functionList) { result.add(new Double(function.calculate(x))); } return result; } }

• deleting questionkumack June 14, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Please is there a wa to delete my question I didnt realise it would be viewable on google and now I could get into a lot of trouble. please let me know asap. Kumack

• Freelance content writer/DeveloperAnupama June 15, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Hello I am Anupama I work as a freelance content writer. I would like to know if you have any vacancy (work from home) in your organisation. If so please contact me through mail. Thanks ANUPAMA

• FeedbackRuchi June 19, 2012 at 12:54 AM

very well explained topics with sufficient examples demo and source code..Keep it up :)

• convert sql data in text filesiyaram dangi June 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I want to convert sql table in text file with sepret comma. so please help me.

• help on mobile applicationsDembe Wycliff June 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I've got knowledge about java in both netbeans and eclipse. I'm interested in mobile application development but I'm confused about the compiler I should start start with. How do you advise me ?

• SECURITY NEWSsecure July 7, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Hellow sir, Nice site..! I got many tuts from you..! But one security news for you.. I found XSS valunrablity with your site.. Check link http://www.roseindia.net/tutorialsearch/?t=%3Cscript%3Ealert%28%22XSS+FOUND%22%29%3B%3C%2Fscript%3E&s=OK Thank You

• Java course onlinearif jamal August 1, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Please let me know the complete info about training and fee.

• Beat your competitorsIvan Ballard August 28, 2012 at 3:25 PM

We offer quality Search Engine Optimization / SEO Services and Internet Marketing Solutions. Our dedicated team of SEO Professionals ensures Top 10 search engine rankings. Our SEO Processes are designed in view of the SEO guidelines, and white hat SEO techniques are strictly followed to ensure that our clients from world over get the best SEO services. Please reply to this email so we can send you more details.

• $ 99 SEOStacy Babb October 1, 2012 at 10:26 AM

You know how important it is to be visible.  You know you need to use the internet better.  But you also need to take care of your business.  You can’t do both.  Well, you take care of your business… we’ll take care of the internet for you.  Our expert staff understands how to make search engines your friend.  Email us and we’ll get started in $ 99 per month.

• Internet Marketing CompanyDonna Gabriel October 1, 2012 at 12:35 PM

We can increase rankings of your website in search engines. Please reply back for more details.

• creditsJernej October 3, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Hi, i found your work about improving usage of excel files for into java programs extremely useful. I was able to emulate simple human data manipulation from excel files (that can't be done quickly into excel itself) reducing my mom's work by a day/month thanks to you. I just thought about giving you some feedback about that. Jernej

• JAVA COURSEALOK KUMAR December 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Hi i want to do java course so was wondering whats the fees in learning complete java (advanced and j2ee) and whats the duration of the course.. Will i get 100% placement after completing the course..??? Thanks

• superb TutorialNeel October 12, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Thanks sir tutorial is suberb, & i m learn php which is best 4 me.

• about comment pagewilson October 17, 2012 at 1:15 PM

how i can create my own comment page like this website..plz help me to do same page..

• I am not able to loginDan Norte October 26, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I never got the email to verify my account. can you please send it again. Thanks Dan

• Java Update Trashed my computerSteve Fox November 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I wanted to let someone at your company know that I had to use the Windows 7 Rescue/Rebuild to earlier setting after installing your last update last week. My system date and time refused to update no matter what I tried which threw off all my scheduled reminders and then other things just started to slowly stop working. I ran AVG, Spybot and Malwarebytes and my system was clean. I have since turnded off updates. Secondly...I really do not appreciate having to keep an eye on your updates so they don't install another program like McAfee or whatever. I am sure this a temporary problem. Please let us know when the code has been fixed so I have to use restore to fix my system. Kindest Regards Steve

• commentBasha January 3, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hi , This is nice web site to share programming knowledge and very use full to discus the programming problems. But Some nonsense advertisements are there in this web site . So many students and peoples are using this website that's why plese remove those advertisements. Thanks for to provide this web site.

• How To Increase Your Website Ranking And TrafficVijay Kumar April 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hope you are well. I was surfing through your website. When we search for any keyword pertaining to your domain, your website does not come on the first page of Google. So how would people come to know about your website? If you want your website to appear on first page of Google then please let me know. We can provide you guaranteed Top 10 Google rankings. I look forward to your Mail.

• Internet Marketing CompanyIvan Ballard April 18, 2013 at 6:29 PM

We can increase rankings of your website in search engines. Please reply back for more details.

• Marketing Suggestion For Your WebsiteAakash Verma May 7, 2013 at 2:53 PM

If you want your website to appear on first page of Google then please let me know. We can provide you Top 10 Google rankings at very affordable prices. I look forward to your Mail.

• Spring & Hibernate trainingHarish June 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM

We are interested in Spring & Hibernate training. Please provide details if you are providing Training service. Thanks

• Online Marketing of your businessStella Fair September 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM

It?s a fact: more people find out about your business on Facebook or Twitter than on search engines. Making these sites work maybe tricky for you, but it?s business as usual for us. Let us improve your visibility and enhance your image. It?s part of our complete Internet Marketing package. We?ll be more than your friends --- we?ll be your partners.

• JAVA -sourcepath and -classpathBob Niels August 15, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Thank you for great code examples! I hate to bother you with a simple question, but when I place sample .java files in the bin subdirectory, they compile and run fine. If I place a .java file in another directory and try to use "-sourcepath", the compiler tells me it can't find the file. Example: >javac -sourcepath C:\JavaSoln\JAVA_Examp WriteToFile.java. If I compile a source file in the bin subdirectory and move the resulting .class file to another directory, the java.exe says it can't find the class (example: >java -classpath C:\JavaSoln\JAVA_Examp WriteToFile). What am I not understanding about -sourcepath and -classpath?

• Advance Android TrainingMohit Sharma October 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I am an Android Developer in a company in Delhi. I develop Android based apps with Google App Engine and WCF, i would like to know about what kind of Android trainings do you provide at your Rohini Branch, which could be beneficial for my Job.

• Looking for salesforce tutorialvalli kasturi October 31, 2013 at 11:28 PM

am a regular follower in roseindia.net. It will be gud if you add salesforce tutorial as that is on high demand now

• Top Rankings In GoogleBimal January 21, 2014 at 1:42 PM

We can get your website on page one of Google. Please reply on this e-mail for more info.

• Java developerDave June 7, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Hi, I have no experience in Java and wish to learn basic and advanced java programming. I wish to get certification for Java developer, Java web development covering course such as J2EE, Java scripting and also SEO (serach engine optimisation). I want to learn everything online. How much is the fee and whats the duration for each certification? thanks Dave

• learning java, jdbc, jpa, swingHem Roy August 15, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Sir, your site is great for students like me trying to learn programming in java with jdbc and swing. I want to ask you, is there any way to learn java from you. via online i think is nt posible, as network here having great problem. Although I have started a little by reading the tutorial from your site. please sir reply . Hapy independence day..qm p

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Software Services

Contact Us

Java Beginners

help us

Java Beginners

Tell us the logic of diceroller
Tell us the logic of diceroller  import java.io.*; import javax.servlet.*; import javax.servlet.http.*; public class DiceRollerServlet extends HttpServlet{ protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse 

Travel

Latitude and Longitude of Virgin Islands (US)
Latitude and Longitude of Virgin Islands (US)  Hi, What is the Latitude and Longitude on Virgin Islands (US)? Thanks   Hi, Latitude of Virgin Islands (US) is:18 20' N and Longitude of Virgin Islands (US) is: 64 50 

Java Beginners

With reference to the question " TELL US THE LOGIC OF DICEROLLER"???
With reference to the question " TELL US THE LOGIC OF DICEROLLER"???  Tell us the logic of diceroller 1 Answer(s) 18 minutes and 38 seconds ago Posted in : Java Beginners As told ""The (Math.random()*6)+1 returns the random 

General

Buy Slackware 10.0 in India from us. Slackware 10.0 is available with us.

Software Services

Rose India ? About Us
Rose India – About Us Roseindia Technologies Pvt Ltd is a Delhi based renowned Software Technology Company in India that offers a wide range... that had made us the market leader in Delhi. Our Services   

General

Buy SuSe 9.1 Live CDs in India from us. Suse 9.1 Live is available with us.

General

Buy SuSe 9.1 Personal CDs in India from us. Suse 9.1 Personal is available with us.

General

Buy SuSe 9.2 Live CDs in India from us. Suse 9.2 Live is available with us.

General

Buy SuSe 9.2 Professional CDs in India from us. SuSe 9.2 Professional is available with us.

General

Buy SuSe 9.1 Professional CDs in India from us. Suse 9.1 Professional is available with us.

Software Services

Contact Us, Contact Rose India
Contact Us Rose India is an eminent Software firm that also provides a wide range of services includes high technology, end to end solutions in Software Application development, Website designing, Web 

General

Buy KANOTIX BUG HUNTER 09-2004-A Live CDs in India from us. KANOTIX BUG HUNTER 09-2004-A Live is available with us.

SQL Question

i want to protect mysql database table which user can not view to table and can not copy my table till then us

SQL Question

i want to protect mysql database table which user can not view to table and can not copy my table till then us

General

Buy Peanut 9.6 Linux in India from us. Peanut 9.6 distribution is available in India.

Interview Questions

If you came on board with us, what changes would you make in the system?
If you came on board with us, what changes would you make in the system... about working in the night shifts and weekends? Well, most of us have a family or near and dear ones- most of us want a life outside the office. But you 

PHP Tutorial

PHP ini
PHP ini       PHP provides us so many facilities, php.ini file is one of them, with the help of it we can customize the behavior of php. Using this file maintaining PHP will be as easy 

Servlets

Introduction to Server Side Programming
Introduction to Server Side Programming       All of us (or most of us) would have started programming in Java with the ever famous ?Hello World!? program. If you can 

General

Java example to get Object class name at runtime
Java example to get Object class name at runtime       java get Object class name In java there is a way that makes us enabled to get the object class name at runtime. It can 

General

Java example program to get the environment variable
Java example program to get the environment variable       java get environment variable The getenv() method of the java.lang.System provide us the functionality to get 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Locale
JSP Locale          JSP Locale is used to get the preferred locale of the user. A user can configure their browser with a US language locale ("en 

Servlets

Servlet Context
Servlet Context       ServletContext is a interface which helps us to communicate with the servlet container. There is only one ServletContext for the entire web 

Software Services

Outsourcing iPhone development
are looking for iPhone development outsourcing, contact to us through posting 

Free SQL books

SQL Example, Codes and Tutorials
Language. It is easy and allows us to create a database. SQL Date 

Core Java

Java Generics
permits us to develop classes and objects that can work on any defined types. In general words, Generics allows us to create a single method for sorting... that supports ordering. Similarly, a generic class allows us to use this class for any 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the close button operation for the frame in Java

Programming Tutorials

UINavigationbar barStyle
UINavigationbar barStyle While creating UINavigation, NavigationController provides us number of properties to customize it. And "barStyle" is one of them. Properties for styling the UINavigationBar - barStyle - tintColor 

Submit-Tutorials

Submit Tutorials - Submitting Tutorials at RoseIndia.net
would benefit our members, so just send your tutorials to us, we will publish your... us. How I can Submit Tutorial? Submitting tutorials at roseindia.net is now 

DMCA.com