Home Discussion Discuss: RoseIndia.net Privacy Policy

• remove my contacts from your websitem.senthil kumar January 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Dear sir, Please remove my personal cotntacts from your website. thanks and regards M.senthil kumar.

• Not RegisteringRidwan Islam May 21, 2012 at 9:59 AM

The error showing while i click the submit button in the registration form= "This is a debug mode, you got a problem with your form, it will try to help you, refresh when you think you nailed down the problem error in the ajax: 500 error"

• NwBcCftNEQvuTwe June 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I just srtetad I just srtetad using this software called socialblaster and it has been the best decision I have made in a long time. I see your marketing alot on youtube and wanted to tell you about a technique that automates marketing across 40 + social networks with multiple accounts, send scheduled text updates with links to 40 social networks on sites like tiwtter and many more. No more for me!

• networkingvikesh gupta March 25, 2013 at 2:35 PM

there are difference between presentation and session layer

• java questionbaseer August 22, 2013 at 6:13 PM

java coding for print preview...

• java questionRamachandran August 22, 2013 at 6:14 PM

source code for print preview in java

• Account RemovalPrinceRaj March 19, 2014 at 1:17 AM

remove my contact information and my account from your website

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Software Services

RoseIndia.net Privacy Policy
RoseIndia.net Privacy Policy The following statements describes the privacy practices for RoseIndia.net: * We do not collect any personal information from our users * IP addresses are logged for aggregate statistics and diagnosis 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Privacy and Security Issues in BI
company’s security and privacy policy. In present time companies are using... Privacy and Security Issues in BI       WITH THE GROWTH of Business Intelligence market, the privacy 

Java Beginners

Security Policy
Security Policy  how to set security policy in java 

Management

what is business policy & strategic management
what is business policy & strategic management  what is business policy & strategic management? Is there any difference in between two 

Java Beginners

how to do abstraction for insurance policy being issued...
how to do abstraction for insurance policy being issued...  an insurance policy is being insured.... now what will be the classes for policy and how to do abstraction of the same 

Technology

Security and Privacy Issues in Location Based Service (LBS)
Security and Privacy Issues in Location Based Service (LBS... user’s privacy. The following paragraph will focus on various privacy issues... of view of personal privacy and national security. As LBS is present and used all 

Technology

Malware Threats in BYOD Environment
Your Own Device or BYOD policy to tackle the emerging issues as security... of challenges for company's integrity and privacy. When you bring your own smart.... A recent study on malware threats in BYOD environments As BYOD policy 

Technology What is?

What is PGP?
refers for Pretty good Privacy. PGP is a  popular public key encoded program that is used in the world  to  protect the privacy of email, data... because all the  messages are in unreadable form. So PGP provides privacy 

Cloud Computing

How to Encrypt Your Cloud Storage?
is so much vulnerable to breach of privacy and information security? While... and threats to privacy of information are at the same time considered as big... side encryption with a view to ascertain better privacy and data security 

Linux Tutorial

Linux Firewall

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse plugin-Network
to configure application's launch Java VM parameters such as security policy 

Management

The GE Matrix
of an organisation. GE Matrix, also popular as 'Directional Policy Matrix,' helps 

Java Beginners

Calculator
Calculator  Dear Friends, I need code (or advice) for to calculate the value based on my policy name,policy value and policy duration for my mini project in jsp-servlet. Help Me to solve. Advance thanks you dear friend 

Software Services

Essay Witing
policy, adequate customer support and reasonable pricing...% of service for the money he or she pays. Privacy and confidentiality... Privacy and confidentiality 

Java Beginners

string
policy holders Data Members: 1)Policy No 2)Name of policy holder 3)Address 4)Details of policy 5)Bonus amount Methods: 1)setthePolicyNo 2)GetthePolicyNo 3 

Java Beginners

java
java   How to set java Policy for applet using jdk 6 

Programming Tutorials

J2EE Interviews Question page17,J2EE Interviews Guide,J2EE Interviews
which the same security mechanism is used to enforce a security policy. Multiple security policy domains can exist within a single technology domain.  ... that provides privacy over the Internet. The protocol allows client-server 

Cloud Computing

Cloud Computing: An Overview
level of privacy, security and policy compliance. Hybrid Cloud: Hybrid Cloud 

Programming Tutorials

Chapter 6. Assemble enterprise applications and deploy them in IBM WebSphere Application Server
-loader policy Application... class-loader policy, an application class loader can be shared...). The application class-loader policy controls the isolation of applications 

Java Beginners

Insurance
ArrayList<Customer>(); ArrayList<Policy> policy =new ArrayList<...{ System.out.println("Enter 1.Add a policy 2.Add a customer 3.Remove Customer 4.Tag a Policy 5.Display Tags 6.Search 7.Display Customers 8. Display 

Cloud Computing

Top 10 Benefits of Cloud Computing for Small Business
the situation and privacy policy. But unlike traditional computing environment 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Images
. What has been happening is that privacy issues have created an unfair... ordering, planar/interleaved, alignment policy) makes it hard to write imaging-related 

Struts Questions

struts dropdown list
is " + SQLQueries.GET_POLICY_MASTER); stmt = conn.prepareStatement(SQLQueries.GET_POLICY_MASTER); masterList = new ArrayList<DropDownVO> 

Technology

What is "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD)?
device or BYOD actually the policy concerning the use of these mobile tech... of information is bound to have a well laid out policy concerning the use... networking or internet uses and this policy across the industries or business houses 

Java Beginners

air_Salary
air_Salary  Cameroonian International Airport decided to have a salary plan for its employees. In the new Policy, bonus is based on the fact that one... to develop a software to meet this policy?s requirement: (a.) Create a class 

Java Beginners

question
and retrieve the same when you need them. Here your privacy is maintained while 

HTML Questions

Code not working
Code not working  i want to write my first applet. I wrote the java program and html code for that. while im running in appletviewer it is asking for security permissions. so, i created a policy file and linked it with html file 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to get Scrollbar value of textarea in html? - Design concepts & design patterns
How to get Scrollbar value of textarea in html?  Hi All, I have one registration page with terms & policy in read only textarea (Html input tag type). Requirement: Till user didn't scroll down textarea at the last line 

Applet Questions

Applet database access - Applet
created a policy file and also added that url in java.security but therz 

RMI Questions

Exceptions in RMI - RMI
installed. When you run either program, you need to specify a security policy file so 

DMCA.com