Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

Traditional Means of Web Applica
Traditional Means of Web Application Development In the early days the web pages were static, simple HTML web pages, later on it became dynamic by using CGI... page. Traditional Web sites use synchronous techniques in which users has to wait 

Ajax-Tutorial

Traditional Means of Web Application Development
Traditional Means of Web Application Development       In the early days the web pages were static... on the server successfully loaded on the web page. Traditional Web sites use 

JSP Servlet Questions

K-means clustering on WebLog Data, for 2-Dimenshional input
OF NUMBERS(X,Y) for K-MEANS CLUSTERING... the output of this is used for WEB CACHE...K-means clustering on WebLog Data, for 2-Dimenshional input  The following is a JSP code for K-MEANS CLUSTERING .... My proect , titled "Pattern 

PHP Questions

php means
php means  php means 

General

Why to use Web Services
that means web services allows the companies to communicate each...Why to use Web Services         Why to use Web Services 

Servlet Interview Questions

what is response.redirct() means
what is response.redirct() means  what is response.redirct() means in servlet....can anyone tell me 

Java Magazine Questions

active window means
active window means  active window means what?   The active window is the term used to describe the window that is currently being used 

Programming Tutorials

Web 3.0 Definition
Web 3.0 Definition       Web 3.0 Debates over Definition Since the origins of the concept of Web 3.0, the debate continues goes on about exactly what the term Web 3.0 means, and what 

Software Services

Web Design Packages, Website Design Packages
Why Custom Website Designing? The Custom Web Designing means the designing of website according to customer's need. In the fierce competitive era, every one want to be popular and website is one of the strongest mediums 

Ajax

Dojo Google Web Search
the google web search. That means user enter your text that have to be searched...Dojo Google Web Search        ... then you get the specific data. Try Online: Google Web 

Programming Tutorials

Web 3
Web 3.0 definition Web 3.0 Debates over Definition Since the origins of the concept of Web 3.0, the debate continues goes on about exactly what the term Web 3.0 means, and what a suitable definition might be. As emerging the new 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to read the values for text and csv files and store those values into database in multiple rows..means one value for one row
into database in multiple rows..means one value for one row  Hai, I need... table in multiple rows(which means one value for one row). eg: my file containes... the above library to "ContextRoot/WEB-INF/lib/" directory to use servlet Coding 1 

Web Services

Web Services - Web Services Tutorials
Web Services - Web Services Tutorials In this section of the Web Services tutorial you will be familiarized with the Web Services. Introduction The next generation of distributed computing has arrived. A Web service 

Java Beginners

Web Application Common Architecture
Web Application Common Architecture  Hi, Any one tell me, while project constructing , how they architect it which means using some layers and specify importance of layers. And also best way to follow program flow 

Java Beginners

data to the textfield by means of an actionListener - Java Beginners
data to the textfield by means of an actionListener  how can i put the data of the database 1 at a time to the textfields by means of an actionlisteners and can be view by next or previous 

Hosting Tutorial

Types of Web Hosting,Web Hosting types
Types of Web Hosting Here you will learn about the types of web hosting... valued websites. Your website plays an important role in your web business. So, to choose your Web Hosting service you should understand the different types 

Software Services

Web Hosting Services and Solutions India, Web Hosting Company India, Web Hosting Types
Web Hosting Solutions Web Hosting Solutions India Web hosting simply means hosting one's site(s) on a server of a dedicated web host. The web host stores...: Not all web hosting solutions are the same. What it means is web-hosting solutions 

Hibernate-Tutorials

hibernate means

Eclipse Plugins

Web Search
Web Search         The Web Search plugin for Eclipse allows you to search for selected text on the Web using Google, Yahoo, or Microsoft Live Search. The plugin supports 

Web Development

Web development - Introduction
Web development - Introduction       Web development in general term is process of developing a web site for the World Wide Web or an internet that includes web design, web 

Programming Tutorials

Navigation of a web document
Navigation of a web document       Navigation of the web and of a web document are two entirely different things. A web document can easily fit in a single web page along with other 

WebSevices Questions

web
web  what do you mean by stacking elements? explain with example(in web programming 

WebSevices Questions

web
web  what do you mean by stacking elements? explain with example(in web programming 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Web 3
Overview of Web 3.0 Overview  As the times goes and the technology..., advance, user friendly and intelligent. Thus originates the concept of web 3.0 and now it is taking a handsome shape. Web 3.0 have some more feature including 

Software Services

What are Web Design Services
What are Web Design Services The term web design looks simple that refers to arranging contents and graphics on a single web page or a bunch of web pages that create websites 

Web Services

Why Web Services?
EDI/B2B.  Support for Other communication means: Beside SOAP over HTTP, Web... Why Web Services? In this section of WebServices tutorials series we will understand why Web Services are developed and what are the benefits of using 

Development process Questions

web

Ajax Questions

Web

Web Services

Web Services Tutorials and Links
Web Services Tutorials and Links Web services Activity: The World Wide Web is more and more used for application... to as Web services. The goal of the Web Services Activity is to develop a set 

Java Interview Questions

if my database(oracle) connection failure means wat is the code to write in exception ?
if my database(oracle) connection failure means wat is the code to write in exception ?  if my database(oracle) connection failure means wat is the code to write in exception 

DMCA.com