Home Discussion Discuss: XML Interviews Question page18,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page18,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page18       How do I override a default XML namespace declaration? To override the current default XML namespace, you simply declare another 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page30,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page30   ... and xlink:show? Don't blame me to put such a simple question here. I saw a famous... of the following question? Which of the following is true about XLink and HTML hyperlinks 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page1,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page4   ... volumes of XML data? The way candidates answer this question may provide insight into their view of XML data. For those who view XML primarily as a way to denote 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page17,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page17       Where can I declare an XML namespace? You can declare an XML namespace on any element in an XML document. The namespace 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page15,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page15       What is an XML namespace? An XML namespace... is unimportant -- in fact, a reasonable argument can be made that XML namespaces 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page2   ... be processed in the same way as any other SGML file (see the question on XML software... of applications that can benefit from XML technologies. The point of this question 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page24,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page24       How can I validate an XML document that uses XML... not a relevant question. Most XML documents are written in a specific XML language 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page28,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page28       What is an XML namespace prefix? An XML namespace... is in a particular XML namespace. For example, in the following, the serv prefix 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page5,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page5       Do I have to know HTML or SGML before I learn XML? No, although it's useful because a lot of XML terminology and practice derives 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page21,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page20       When should I use the default XML namespace... to a single XML namespace are grouped together, using a default XML namespace 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page25,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page25       How do I use XML namespaces with Internet... was shipped as part of Internet Explorer 5.0, required that every XML namespace prefix 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page26,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page26       How do I use XML namespaces with SAX 2.0? A: SAX 2.0 primarily supports XML namespaces through the following methods 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page27,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page27   ... technologies today. For example, in the following XML Schemas definition, the attribute... an XML document in canonical form and changes namespace prefixes in the process 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page6,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page6       How does XML handle white-space in my documents...-space to discard and which to retain. Many XML applications have configurable 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page8,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page8   ... the XML Declaration Syntax (very simple: declaration keywords begin with <!ELEMENT... use it to create an XML file: give your editor the declarations: <?xml 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page1       What is XML? XML is the Extensible Markup... language). Instead, XML is actually a metalanguage—a language for describing 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page11,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page11       How do I include one XML file in another... to include, and then you reference it by name: <?xml version="1.0"?> < 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page13,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page13   ... to work with XML? The only changes needed are to make sure your server serves up .xml, .css, .dtd, .xsl, and whatever other file types you will use as the correct 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page7,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page7   ... to be converted to XML for use with XML systems: read the question on converting... for trouble. A DTD or Schema is used with an XML editor or API interface to guide 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page22,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page22   ..., baz:C)> The answer to this question is no in the sense that XML namespace... to the XML namespaces recommendation? In answering this question, it is important 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page16,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page16       Do I need to use XML namespaces? Maybe, maybe not. If you don't have any naming conflicts in the XML documents you are using 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page23,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page23   ... proposed in question is that it requires the prefixes in the document to match... in the external DTD and XML documents, you declare the prefix with a pair of parameter 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page29,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page29   ... of fragment identifiers for XML media types. However, HTTP does NOT transmit... for RDF/XML, then the following is typical of an HTTP request for an RDF/XML 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page14,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
XML Interviews Question page14   ... XML? You can't: XML isn't a programming language, so you can't say things... of document creation or editing. I have to do an overview of XML for my manager 

Programming Tutorials

J2EE Interviews Question page20,J2EE Interviews Guide,J2EE Interviews
J2EE Interviews Question page20       What is XML registry ? An infrastructure...) interactions.    What is XML Schema ? The W3C 

Programming Tutorials

J2EE Interviews Question page7,J2EE Interviews Guide,J2EE Interviews
J2EE Interviews Question page7       What is handle ? An object that identifies an enterprise bean. A client can serialize the handle and then later deserialize 

Programming Tutorials

J2EE Interviews Question page8,J2EE Interviews Guide,J2EE Interviews
J2EE Interviews Question page8       What is initialization parameter ? A parameter that initializes the context associated with a servlet.     

Programming Tutorials

J2EE Interviews Question page10,J2EE Interviews Guide,J2EE Interviews
J2EE Interviews Question page10       What is Java Message Service (JMS) ? An API for invoking operations on enterprise messaging systems.     

Programming Tutorials

J2EE Interviews Question page11,J2EE Interviews Guide,J2EE Interviews
J2EE Interviews Question page11   .... Typically the static data is HTML or XML elements, and in many cases the client... and conditionals, tags for manipulating XML documents, internationalization 

Programming Tutorials

J2EE Interviews Question page19,J2EE Interviews Guide,J2EE Interviews
J2EE Interviews Question page19       What is well-formed ? An XML document... is XHTML ? An XML look-alike for HTML defined by one of several XHTML DTDs. To use 

DMCA.com