Home Discussion Discuss: Software Questions and Answers

• inserting and retrieving the dataP.SRINIVASULU May 25, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Hello sir, I want the data Inserting and It is Displaying everything. I have more field may be I have 12 fields That is i want to insert and displaying only in webpage by using the SERVLET, WEBXML and JAVASCRIPT. Also I want to menubar creating about css Total information Please post to me sir. I waiting for that Information.

• c#daljit June 3, 2011 at 1:40 PM

string is class and primitive type in c#

• Hibernate informationvandna gandhi June 13, 2011 at 2:28 PM

give me the information about hibernate?????????????

• javabushair July 11, 2011 at 10:18 PM

java is my heart.....

• java j2eevinay kumar singh August 12, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Discuss:Software Quaestions and Answers

• java vinay singh August 13, 2011 at 12:23 PM

please question and answer

• c++Pushpa kolhare August 16, 2011 at 11:28 AM

please check this program,& send this answer

• javaDivya August 23, 2011 at 1:52 PM

please can I get the code for dining philosopher's problem using threads?

• javasurendra prasad August 23, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Hi........ I am java beginer and would like to know answer to my question. I think, I'll be appreciated by you. Thanks....

• javaGajjala.varaprsad September 3, 2011 at 7:20 AM

Front End -JAVA Back End - MS Access Hello Sir, I want College Student Admission Project in Java with Source code, that includes Following Forms 1) Student Admission based on Enterance Exam Marks - Regular\Fresher,Backlog,Passed Students LAST DATE OF ASMISSION 2) Student Information 3) Faculty Information 4) Courses -that can be Modified Administrator.(Admin Login) MBA,MCA,MCOM 5) Fees Structure 6) Available Seats and etc. plz Give Me Full Source code with Database

• haiseetha September 8, 2011 at 6:40 PM

when i will get answer?

• haiseetha September 8, 2011 at 6:41 PM

when i will get answer?

• core javavinay September 19, 2011 at 1:53 PM

How to know about core java programms,like fibonisce serciesgrade of the programms.

• write a java programangel October 2, 2011 at 7:52 PM

1.write a method that calculates the int a is divided by int b. 2.write a method that calculates the integer remainder when int a is divided by int b. 3.write a method display digits that receives an integer between 1 and 999 and displays it as a sequence of digits,separating each pair of digits by two spaces.

• C++SAJJADREHMAN October 2, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Take a positive integer input from the user. Check whether the number is prime or not. If the number is prime, you should display the message â??The number is a Prime numberâ??. If the number is not prime, you should display the message â??The number is not a Prime numberâ??. If the user inputs a negative value, you should display the error message, â??Please enter a positive integerâ??

• arabicshaher October 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM

where is the brain

• swingsnani October 23, 2011 at 11:53 AM

i need full code for button click event related to database

• swingsnani October 23, 2011 at 11:59 AM

i need code for retrieve data in the database uning swings.

• scjp examsivakumar.M January 3, 2012 at 10:15 PM

how much fees for scjp exam?

• jsp simple codePONNI MATHEW January 18, 2013 at 10:08 PM

sir.. I am 3rd MCA student.Now i am doing project in jsp.My question is how to creating customer details useing jsp ..

• javaLakshmi January 31, 2012 at 9:58 AM

how to retrive imgages from ms access database using java code.i have to done insert picture in ms access but i dont know how to retrive image by using java code.any one can help me.

• RightHAVUGIMANA J.Pierre January 31, 2012 at 8:15 PM

once I visited your web I wondered how and what importance you play in changing our life style as beginners in programming.Now my programming career is going well because of your efforts.So Big Up today and ever

• javaravi February 17, 2012 at 10:21 PM

how to customize the default window in swing/gui application and how to customize other compents in swing application and how to change the background colore of window and how to add external images to our swing/gui application

• swing/awtravi February 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM

how to disable the maximize, minimize,close symbols at right of the window and how to disable the sun micro system symbol at left side of the window in swing/GUI APPLICATIONS and how to customize swing/GUI application

• pseudocode problem help.Alexis February 22, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Your algorithm will keep track of a customer’s purchases at the local fireworks stand. Customers will not know exactly how many items they will purchase, so using a for-loop on this lab is not allowed. Let’s keep the rules simple. Accept the dollar value of each item purchased from the user until the user is finished. When purchases are complete, enter a sentinel value of -1 (Make certain you do not include the -1 sentinel value in your total). Keep track of the total dollar amount of all fireworks purchased. Keep a tally of the number of items purchased. If more than 20 items were purchased, give your customer a 10% discount on the total purchases. Once purchases are complete, display the total number of items purchased, the average price of the items, the total of all fireworks purchased, any discount if applicable, and the total of all fireworks purchased minus the discount. CAn someone provide me with pseudocode

• online examinationadeyemi felix March 13, 2012 at 2:20 PM

how to develop student on online examination

• hisatya March 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM

this website is useful to students and developers

• scientific calculatorshafiu yahaya bungudu March 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM

process complete but no output on the program?

• javadevang March 21, 2012 at 12:00 PM

can u plz sand me java code for lan communication(chat)..

• c sharppradeep March 25, 2012 at 11:37 PM

expect no sum and user and print its revers

• helpreega March 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM

how to implement my local language in mobile?

• mathsJagadeesh April 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM

nice

• javapoonam April 12, 2012 at 9:03 AM

write a program using jsp that accepts the code of a study center and programme code as input.The program should print the number of students pursing that particular programme at the study center.

• javasabaoon May 12, 2012 at 9:17 PM

questions and answers,answers software

• javasabaoon May 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM

java programming

• i want codesabanayagam.A June 19, 2012 at 2:06 PM

1.how to upload the video in jsp 2.also music,image

• javamatseliso habasisi June 26, 2012 at 7:56 PM

you do not answer my question at all. plz answer me

• toggle image display when clicking same imagesaima July 5, 2012 at 3:53 PM

i have an html div for displaying images retrieved from database using ajax function,i want to toggle the display on/off of these images on clicking them. Also can the jquery function for clipping images be used for this purpose?

• Databasesasdat August 16, 2012 at 2:46 PM

what are the component of database management system?

• Mysql Questions. I want answerJitendra Singh August 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Display the last_name, salary, and commission for all employees who earn commissions. sort data in descending order of salary and commissions.

• questionM.Jegatheeswari December 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM

why base class is super class?

• conceptkeerthana October 11, 2012 at 4:34 PM

i need the concept of currency conversion using object serialization java program

• hijegadeeshwari December 23, 2012 at 8:39 PM

its very useful for me

• java programmingcarla November 20, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Write a JavaScript program that would input Employee Name, Rate per hour, No. of hours worked and will compute the daily wage of an employee. If the number of hours worked exceeds eight hours add 30% to each excess hours as overtime rate. Formula: Daily Wage = Rate per hour * No. of hours worked + OT pay

• operating systemTeja Reddy November 24, 2012 at 10:18 PM

i want answer for this question The program should make use of kernel timer to measure and print the real time, processor time, user space time and kernel space time for each process.

• about copy text from gif image fileshivaraj November 28, 2012 at 5:51 PM

i'm doing data work , i need to convert image file text to word format... its not coping dat words .. if i have select it will select whole image.. give me a solution for it...

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Questions

Questions and Answers Help
Questions and Answers Help      ...-example.html Ask Questions | Browse Latest Questions and Answers... latest Questions and Answers here       

Programming Questions

Questions and Answers Help
Questions and Answers Help      ...-example.html Ask Questions | Browse Latest Questions and Answers... latest Questions and Answers here       

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
Software Questions and Answers       View Software Questions and Answers online Discuss Software... these questions to find the answers to your software development problems. At our 

Java Interview Questions

Java interview questions and answers
Java interview questions and answers   what is garbage collection? What is the process that is responsible for doing that in java? Ans.Reclaiming the unused memory by the invalid objects. Garbage collector is responsible 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
Software Questions and Answers View Software Questions and Answers online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers... browse through these questions to find the answers to your software development 

Programming Tutorials

Core Java Interview questions and answers
Core Java Interview questions and answers  ... and answers in one place. These Core Java Interview Questions are supported... the answers. We are constantly trying to provide best Core Java Interview questions. You 

Java Interview Questions

Plz give the answers - Java Interview Questions

Interview Questions

Interview Questions and Answers
Interview Questions and Answers   ... such questions, rather than specific answers. Remember, what you say makes only... prepared specific answers to these questions, you are in a great position 

Programming Tutorials

SCJP Sample questions and answers.

Interview Questions

Common Interview Questions and Their Answers.
Common Interview Questions and Their Answers.... The questions and answers given here should act more as indicators, rather... important part of these is your answers. Also make sure to check how long you speak 

Programming Questions

Question Answer
the answers from the previous asked questions. Ask Questions... Welcome Users. LOGIN & REGISRATION HERE |ASK QUESTIONS.... What types of questions I should ask? You can ask any questions related 

Programming Questions

Question-Answer Guidelines
plenty number of answers of their questions. Don't do this: The user... Question-Answer Guidelines How to ask questions and get their answers? RoseIndia Q&A service is only for troubleshooting the Java 

Struts Questions

Java Answers

Struts Questions

Java Answers

Struts Questions

Java Answers

Struts Questions

Java Answers

Software Services

Outsourcing - Answers to Critism, Outsourcing Answers Critics
Outsourcing - Answers to Criticism, Outsourcing Answers Critics Introduction As the outsourcing juggernaut rolls on, business analysts have come up with arguments favoring and criticizing it. Cost savings 

PHP Questions

Ask PHP Questions
; PHP Questions and Answers Ask PHP Questions and get answers from.... In your questions and answers section you can ask PHP questions and get... the answers to your questions. Ask your difficult questions to our experts online 

JSP Interview Questions

I want this jsp answers
I want this jsp answers    How can we declare third party classes and interfaces inside our jsp page? How can we declare and definr global variables and methods inside our jsp page? If we are declaring global variables 

JSP Interview Questions

I want this jsp answers
I want this jsp answers    How can we declare third party classes and interfaces inside our jsp page? How can we declare and definr global variables and methods inside our jsp page? If we are declaring global variables 

Java Beginners

oop answers - Java Beginners

Hibernate Interview Questions

Hibernate - Hibernate Interview Questions
hibernate interview questions and answers  Hi, Can anyone give me the best reference of hibernate interview questions and answers?Thanks in advance 

JSP Servlet Questions

Example questions of JSP & Servlet
Example questions of JSP & Servlet  Give me some JSP & Servlet Question and their answers 

Java Interview Questions

java questions - Java Interview Questions
java questions  HI ALL , how are all of u?? Plz send me the paths of java core questions and answers pdfs or interview questions pdfs or ebooks :) please favor me best books of interviews questions for craking 

Applet Questions

no respose for questions
no respose for questions   sir i have posted many of the question related java and applet programs bt yet i dnt receive any answers pls concern my problem and try to send answers 

Applet Questions

no respose for questions
no respose for questions   sir i have posted many of the question related java and applet programs bt yet i dnt receive any answers pls concern my problem and try to send answers 

Applet Questions

no respose for questions

Java Interview Questions

hint - Java Interview Questions
of interview questions and their answers. Thanks  thanks for your answers... and the corresponding question answers.   Hi Friend, Please visit 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to make multiple choice questions
choice choice using JSP/Servlets. I created a a session bean for the questions and answers. how to associate group of questions to a user? so each user will have his own set of questions and answers 

Java Interview Questions

JAVA - Java Interview Questions
JAVA  i need objective Questions and answers ( with 4 or 5 choice) in JAVA. Can anyone help me?   H1!! pl. mail your email id to asciimails@gmail.com. I will send you within 2-3 days. Krishna 

DMCA.com