Home Discussion Discuss: Develop Hello World example using Spring 3.0 Framework

• DifferenceRahul April 12, 2011 at 6:13 PM

How it made difference we can do it through java file also

• I'm having this bug. i need help pleaseDaniel Adigun April 22, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.<init>(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:83) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.<init>(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:43) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.<init>(AbstractBeanFactory.java:176) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.<init>(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:155) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.<init>(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:166) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.<init>(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:156) at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory.<init>(XmlBeanFactory.java:77) at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory.<init>(XmlBeanFactory.java:66) at net.roseindia.Spring3HelloWorldTest.main(Spring3HelloWorldTest.java:16)

• doesn't worktomi May 25, 2011 at 7:52 PM

hi, if i run the code,it throughs file not found exception...can't find the xml file

• Great resourcePratik Soni June 11, 2011 at 1:37 AM

A very useful page for new comers. Thanks..

• Common Problem.Sky June 25, 2011 at 10:12 AM

I think, the common problem is wrong location of .xml file. WARNING! You should put this file into the root folder of the SRC, not into the package folder.

• For java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError problem...deran July 5, 2011 at 5:49 PM

...i have solved it in this way. In my imported jar there is a file .libd and that file give me the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. Remove the import of this file and it should work.

• helpful tutorialnalin August 26, 2011 at 11:43 PM

nice one!! Please upgrade the tutorial to newer versions of Spring framework. XmlBeanFactory is no longer supported in latest releases of Spring3

• Good JobNico August 30, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Nice example. Loved the illustrations. This helps me thrue those tuff first steps when learning something new.

• About the demoSandeep Bansal September 29, 2011 at 7:37 PM

This is a really a good and easy demo for learners. Thanks guys.

• Wrong CodeSaul October 6, 2011 at 1:50 AM

To run this exercise you need to use the next code: ApplicationContext context=new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(new String[]{"SpringHelloWorld.xml"}); BeanFactory factory=context; Spring3HelloWorld myBean=(Spring3HelloWorld)factory.getBean("Spring3HelloWorldBean"); myBean.sayHello(); }

• No proper informationMike February 7, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Clicking 'Next' to view next topic or 'Prev' link for previous topi is not working. Not informative

• Spring 3.0satish mahajan October 8, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Good Demo Yaar Nice One Keep it Up this demo was so good for me to start Spring 3.0 Frame Work one thing i world like to say plz kindly give littel bit more explanation about demo Thaks

• EasyMark October 9, 2011 at 2:03 PM

This is very easy. But thank you all the same.

• hiaruseth October 11, 2011 at 4:14 PM

thanks alot

• Learning SpringPaul Anekwe November 7, 2011 at 2:21 AM

Hello, I have been trying to learn spring for as long as 3 months now. But all the online tutorials didn't really help. I will read and thing I understand, but when I try same thing using my netbeans 6.9 version, it will tell me that building failed. I read some considerable chapter of Spring in Action 3 (sia3), understood some XML configurations but sia3 didn't use web based examples, they used console. I mean, up to chapter 6, its still using core POJOs for its examples. Can you please help me. I need bit by bit, step by step advice on how I can build web app (from simple to complex) using spring framework. Thank you.

• navigation links not working?rob November 7, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Hello! The links "<< Previous Index Next >>" near the bottom do not work, i.e. they all point to this same page. So it's hard to find "the next section" of the tutorial. All the best, rob

• GoodTengjiao November 7, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Nice job!

• Unable to runn spring hello world exapleRatnesh Dubey November 13, 2011 at 9:23 AM

I am using 3.1.0.RC1 and getting bellow mention error. Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.<init>(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:83) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.<init>(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:43) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.<init>(AbstractBeanFactory.java:175) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.<init>(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:160) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.<init>(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:171) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.<init>(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:158) at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory.<init>(XmlBeanFactory.java:77) at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory.<init>(XmlBeanFactory.java:66) at springTest.Spring3HelloWorldTest.main(Spring3HelloWorldTest.java:14) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ... 9 more please help Ratnesh Dubey

• Needs common-logging-1.1.x.jarJoe J. November 15, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Thanks for posting this intro. It helps a lot. With the latest spring 3.x source, I need to add the apache common-logging-1.1.x.jar file to the build to get even this simple example to run. Perhaps it's just me.

• Problem with page navigationRussell December 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Dear Sir, I thank you for keeping this website updated and running. I am a big fan of it. I would just like to draw your attention towards page navigation buttons "previous", "index", "next". They are not working properly. If I click on them, they return the same page. Please have a look and get it rectified. With best regards, Russell CA

• SpringNaveed January 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM

i need a jdbc example

• NoClassDefFoundErrorDalia Banerjee January 4, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Hi, When I tried to run the code as stated by the Hello World example, I get the following error - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/roseindia/Spring3HelloWorldTest Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.roseindia.Spring3HelloWorldTest at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) Exception in thread "main" I did everything exactly as stated in the example. please let me know what went wrong?

• XmlBeanFactory is deprecatedHürol Türen January 10, 2013 at 6:48 PM

XmlBeanFactory is deprecated in Spring Franework 3.2.0. ApplicationContext is used instead of XmlBeanFactory.

• Thanksjonathan February 5, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Thanks for this quick tutorial... just setting things up and this helped. P.S. Have you thought about using ReCaptcha?

• Feedback on postMark_D February 8, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Firstly, I'd like to appreciate the efforts you have taken to explain this all...now coming to the feedback upon this is: The Tutorial is not useful as it contains incomplete information about what you are trying to explain, first i think you should go through the code you are providing for download and then you must read the article you wrote in here..... you will find that the information you have provided here is incomplete that leads to nothing but the confusion, so kindly review the articles and tutorials once again as per the latest tools and techniques and kindly provide with the proper information. Thank You.

• Bean file location is not properRajesh February 20, 2012 at 8:13 PM

the file should be placed on the ROOT of your CLASSPATH. If the file is in some other "directory" then it won't be found.

• Error while runningAnonymous March 2, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Hi, It was very simple to follow and elegant to look at but when I tried running it, I got a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/roseindia/Spring3HelloWorldTest Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.roseindia.Spring3HelloWorldTest Please help.

• Error after solving classdefnotfound exceptionAnonymous March 2, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Hi, I resolved the error with the classdefnotfound by removing one of the .libd files from the build path which got included along with the other jars. Now I get an error "Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'beans'." . The only thing I changed is added ">" after <beans . I did that because the xml file complained that it required a ">" after "<beans which is not included in the xml file on the site.

• Questionhassan el-far March 9, 2012 at 1:04 PM

how can we show hello world on a web page after??

• SpringShailesh March 20, 2012 at 8:22 PM

This is really good example for starters. Thanks for your help.

• springshiva April 3, 2012 at 10:02 AM

yes wat ever your are said is working good. Thank u Regaurds /shiva

• re: Error 0x80010135:Path too longMagos Ho May 3, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Hi, when extracting the spring-framework-3.0.0.RELEASE-with-docs.zip, I got Error 0x80010135:Path too long for the ContextConfigurationWithPropertiesExtendingPro... Type PROPERTIES File, how can I fix that

• Learning SpringManoj Kumar May 3, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Allway looking/finding for good solution from roseindia.net.

• replyuMa May 9, 2012 at 5:14 PM

thanks...it worked 4 me..

• thanksmohy May 10, 2012 at 6:02 PM

thanks you is very good it's help me very good

• Copy and AddAlexander Püschel May 14, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Where I have to copy the commons-logging.jar file? Into the lib-folder? And do I also add this file in the Java Build Path?

• Spring Hello World ExampleMorgan May 14, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I have been attempting to learn Spring and get a java project up and running. I am using your article to get it working, I've followed all the directions, when I am at step 12, I attempt to run it but I get an error in the console. May 14, 2012 11:52:30 AM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader loadBeanDefinitions INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [SpringHelloWorld.xml] Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [SpringHelloWorld.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [SpringHelloWorld.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:341) at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:302) at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory.<init>(XmlBeanFactory.java:78) at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory.<init>(XmlBeanFactory.java:66) at net.roseindia.Spring3HelloWorldTest.main(Spring3HelloWorldTest.java:12) Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [SpringHelloWorld.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist at org.springframework.core.io.ClassPathResource.getInputStream(ClassPathResource.java:158) at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:328) ... 4 more I hope that you will be able to help me.

• Spring3 exampeMike May 19, 2012 at 4:19 AM

I tried following this example using spring 3.0.0 and eclipse indigo (3.7). I get an error when I try to import the file org.springframework.spring-library-3.0.0.RELEASE.libd : Description Resource Path Location Type Archive for required library: 'lib/org.springframework.spring-library-3.0.0.RELEASE.libd' in project 'Spring30' cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file. One article I read indicated .libd files can not be used with eclipse. But you seemed to have used it? Can you tell me how to get around this? Thanks

• Eclipse IDECarl July 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Which of the Eclipse IDE should I download to use? There is a wide selection to choose from.

• ExampleBryant Castaneda July 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Thank you so much for the example. I am new to the Spring community and this is a great step for newbies.

• In spring 3.1 XmlBeanFactory is deprecated.Alex Zykov July 22, 2012 at 2:47 PM

You should use DefaultListableBeanFactory. something like this: DefaultListableBeanFactory beanFactory = new DefaultListableBeanFactory(new GenericXmlApplicationContext( "spring-config.xml")); Spring3HelloWorld myBean = (Spring3HelloWorld) beanFactory .getBean("Spring3HelloWorldBean"); myBean.sayHello();

• spring frameworkAnand Roushan July 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM

it's really very informative

• Navigation LinkRichard Strong July 27, 2012 at 6:08 PM

The Previous - Index - Next links are not working. They redisplay the screen you are currently viewing.

• practicesasidhar July 29, 2012 at 3:52 PM

very useful blog for beginners....thanks lot

• Good WorkAmit Singh July 29, 2012 at 5:09 PM

It worked right on first time.. You guys are just awesome bang on target!! Thanks a lot

• Spring 3Deepa Mani August 11, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Good Definition. Superb

• about hello world spring examplesultan August 16, 2012 at 5:09 AM

thank you for the example provided here explanation is pretty nice very informative for a beginner : )

• example is incompletegluk August 17, 2012 at 1:43 AM

result is Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.<init>(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:83) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.<init>(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:43) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.<init>(AbstractBeanFactory.java:175) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.<init>(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:157) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.<init>(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:168) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.<init>(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:167) at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory.<init>(XmlBeanFactory.java:77) at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory.<init>(XmlBeanFactory.java:66) at net.roseindia.Spring3HelloWorldTest.main(Spring3HelloWorldTest.java:12) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356) ... 9 more what is apache and how to handle it?

• Awesome!Rob Gravelle August 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

This is a great tutorial. Easy to follow. Worked the first time. Good stuff! Rob Gravelle

• Code Is not workingram August 31, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Code is not working dont try with this....it just work

• Java,Springveeracholan September 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

thanks for the tutorial...i 've learnt many concepts out from this site...gud goin dudes...:)

• about spring farme worknaveen September 13, 2012 at 8:53 PM

it is bit difficult understand this framework plz help me how can i become expert in spring framework..

• springvinay September 27, 2012 at 12:30 PM

i m new to springs i have wrote as it is the code but there is no output in the console so please help me

• Sample Spring ApplicationmSandeep Gupta November 11, 2012 at 3:14 AM

I have tried to build this sample application using ecliose tools. I have followed all the step but getting NoClassnotfound Exception . Solution: Common Logging jar was missing after setting this jar in class path. sample Application is running perfectly.

• Deprecated Code used hereAlexander Baggett November 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM

XmlBeanFactory is deprecated now. This needs to be updated with a different approach.

• Unable to extract filesShilpa November 30, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Hi, It is showing as compressed file is invalid/corrupted when we try to open the downloded code. Please make the code readable. -Thankyou Shilpa C S

• Add log jarTirru September 10, 2013 at 2:28 AM

add commons-logging jar to run this example

• Starter class missing errorPramod Nandagudi November 22, 2013 at 9:33 PM

i think ur starter class is missing or u have coded the main method improperly. check for compilation errors before running the code.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Spring Framework

Develop Hello World example using Spring 3.0 Framework
Spring 3 Hello World Example   ... to the project. Now we can proceed with our Spring 3 Hello World example. Step 8...;In this section we developed Hello World example that uses the Spring 3.0. 

Programming Tutorials

Spring 3 MVC hello world, Spring 3.0 Web MVC Example
Spring 3 MVC Hello World Example Getting stated with the Spring 3 MVC by developing first Hello World MVC example. This is the first example of writing... message = "Hello World, Spring 3.0!"; return new ModelAndView(" 

Spring Framework

Spring 3.0 Tutorials with example code
the Features of Spring 3.0 Framework.   Spring 3 Hello World Example... Spring 3.0 - Tutorials and example code of Spring 3.0 framework... of example code. The Spring 3.0 tutorial explains you different modules 

Spring 3

Spring 3, Spring 3.0, Spring Framework, Spring Framework Tutorial
Spring 3 Hello World Example Spring MVC Tutorials... to develop  RESTful web services using Spring Framework. The  RESTful web...Spring 3 In this tutorial we will learn Spring 3 Framework with the help 

Spring Framework Questions

How a simple "Hello World" can be displayed using Spring 3.2 MVC?
How a simple "Hello World" can be displayed using Spring 3.2 MVC?  Hi, How a simple "Hello World" can be displayed using Spring 3.2 MVC? Thanks... World with Example. May this will help you. The Spring 3.2 is a open source 

Spring Framework

Spring MVC Hello World Example
Spring MVC Hello World Example       Spring MVC Hello World Example in Spring 2.5 In this tutorial we will develop the Spring MVC Example and then run on the Tomcat server. We 

EJB Tools

Spring Hello World Application
Spring Hello World Application       Hello World Example using Spring, The tutorial given... Hello World message on the Browser. For that we have created a file called " 

Spring Framework

Learn Features of Spring 3.0
Framework: Java 5 Support: The core API of Spring 3.0 framework is using...: In this section we will understand the features of Spring 3.0 Framework. The Spring 3.0 Framework is released with the support of Java 5. So, you can 

Spring 4 Tutorial

Spring Framework 4: Spring Framework 4 Tutorials and Example
Hello World Example Spring 4 MVC Examples Spring 4 MVC Login... to the framework. Spring 3.0, which was releases, first of all in December...Spring Framework 4: Latest Tutorials, examples and same code of Spring

Spring Framework

Spring Hello World Application
Spring Hello World Application       Hello World Example using Spring, The tutorial given below describes you the way to make a spring web application that displays Hello World 

General

pring Hello World Application
Spring Hello World Application       Hello World Example using Spring, The tutorial given below describes you the way to make a spring web application that displays Hello World 

The @configuration annotation example in Spring 3.0 Framework
The @configuration annotation example in Spring 3.0 Framework  I was going through the tutorial on Spring for "The @configuration annotation example in Spring 3.0 Framework" but I am getting following error when I Run 

Spring Framework

Spring 3.2 MVC Hello World Example
In this section, you will learn about Hello World example in Spring 3.2. 

Blog

Sitemap Spring Framework Tutorial
; Tutorial Section Spring 3  | Spring 3.0 Features | Spring 3 Hello World... Injection | Spring Batch | Inheritance in Spring | Spring Hello World... MVC Hello World | Spring MVC Say Hello | Spring MVC Login | Spring 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Hello World Example
how to develop 'Hello World' application in Struts 2 framework. We...Struts 2 Hello World Example - Video Tutorial that shows how to create Hello... the step-by-step process to create the Hello World application using the Struts 

Echo3

Hello World in Echo3 framework
Hello World in Echo3 framework       Since "Hello World" example is everyone's favorite example therefore we will start our tutorial of Echo3/Echo Web Framework 

J2ME

J2ME Hello World Example
J2ME Hello World Example       This is the simple hello world application. In this example we...;Hello World!!!!!!!" as below:  Form form = new Form(" 

PHP

ZF Hello World
will learn a how to develop a small project using ZF... with "Hello World" program. This tutorial is not an exception... by the web server. Since this framework is based on MVC design pattern, it separates 

Spring 3

Spring AOP Hello World Example
Spring AOP Hello World Example In this tutorial you will learn how to configure Spring AOP advice using BeanFactory. HelloInterface.java package... method stub System.out.println("Hello World"); } } SimpleAdvice.java 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2.1.8 Hello World Example
to develop simple Hello World example in Struts 2.8.1. You will also learn how... Struts 2.1.8 Hello World Example       In this section we will learn how to develop our first Hello World 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts 2 Hello World Application Example, Learn how to develop Hello World application in struts 2.
; In this section we will develop Hello World application based on Struts 2 Framework. Our Struts 2 Hello World application is your first step towards... Struts 2 Hello World - Developing Hello World Application 

Spring 4 Tutorial

Spring 4 MVC Hello World Example: Spring 4 MVC Tutorial will full source code
Spring 4 MVC Hello World example and run on Tomcat Server In this video tutorial I will explains you the steps to write Spring 4 MVC based 'Hello World' application which simply displays the 'Hello World' message on the web browser 

Spring Hello World prog - Spring
Spring Hello World prog  I used running the helloworld prog code mentioned in http://www.vaannila.com/spring/spring-mvc-tutorial-1.html I'm... visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/spring/index.shtml Hope 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Hello World Application using Eclipse
follow the step by step guide to develop your first Hello World example...Creating Hello World application in Struts 2 version 2.3.15.1 using Eclipse In this example we will learn how to make a Hello World Example in Struts 2 

jQuery

jQuery Hello World
jQuery Hello World example     ... page. Hello World Example(HelloWorld.html) <html> <head>... application called "Hello World jQuery". This application will simply display 

GWT

Displaying Hello World using GWT
Displaying Hello World using GWT   ... Hello World using GWT in java. By GWT we mean Google Web Toolkit,Google Web... involved in displaying the Hello World message using Net Beans IDE 6.1 

Wicket

"Hello World" example in Wicket
"Hello World" example in Wicket       Hello World example is everybody's... are going to develop first application in wicket which print "Hello 

Java Technology Tutorials

An introduction to spring framework
SPRING Framework... AN INTRODUCTION.... Much of the philosophy and approach of Spring framework, however, predates... and EJB-3. Spring is not a Persistence technolgy but a framework which allows plug 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate 4.3 Hello World: Example
Developing Hibernate 4 Hello World Example In this section you will learn how to develop your first Hibernate 3.4 Hello World example. Now this version... to develop the Hibernate 4.3 Hello World Example program steps: Step 1 

Spring Framework
Spring Framework  using Spring framework how to get filename output with date example:NSR_CURRENTDATE.TXT <property name="resource" value="F:/garryworkspae/NseSpring/output/output% schedule.date%.txt"/> how to get 

DMCA.com