Home Discussion Discuss: PHP MySQL Update

• to clear doubtsameer August 19, 2011 at 12:33 PM

i'v created a html form consist of fullname, emailid, username, password & also a link which displays all records into the database which i use to store the information like fullname.... etc..... the page displays records in a tabular format contains a column with edit button fo every single record. after clicking on edit button it again connect the main page but it doesn't display the selected record which i want to make changes. so can u help me.....

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JDBC Questions

update
written by the developer to update the Status table: String str = "UPDATE m..."); Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/roseindia", "root", "root"); String str = "UPDATE Status SET 

SQL Question

update mysql database
update mysql database  update mysql database 

SQL Question

update statement in mysql
update statement in mysql  i am looking for mysql update statement example. Thanks 

SQL Question

update statement in mysql
update statement in mysql  Update statement to update the existing records in database table.   The given code creates a mysql connection and use the update query to update the record. To update record, we write query 

SQL Question

CASE IN UPDATE IN MYSQL
CASE IN UPDATE IN MYSQL  I WANT THE SYNTAX FOR USING CASE IN UPDATE STMT IN MYSQL.ANY ONE PLEASE HELP.   Hi Friend, Visit here Thanks 

MySQL

Mysql Update command
PHP SQL Update is used to execute the mysql _update () function that modify... Mysql Update       Mysql Update Mysql Update is used to modify the table 

SQL Tutorial

MySQL PHP Update
MySQL PHP Update       MySQL PHP Update uses mysql_update function ( ) that is used to update... The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'MySQL PHP Update'. To understand and grasp 

MySQL

Mysql Update
Mysql Update       Mysql Update is used to modify the table and set a new value to the column... The section in this Tutorial illustrate an example from 'Mysql Update'.To grasp 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Update
Mysql Update       Mysql Update is used to modify the table and set a new value to the column... The section in this Tutorial illustrate an example from 'Mysql Update'.To grasp 

Java Beginners

How to update mysql from 5.1 to 5.5
How to update mysql from 5.1 to 5.5  How to update mysql from 5.1 to 5.5 

SQL Question

how to update specific row in on update key in the Navicat for mysql trigger
how to update specific row in on update key in the Navicat for mysql trigger   Blockquote insert into two(name, date) select name, curdate() from one on duplicate key update name=values(name 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Trigger after Update
Mysql Trigger after Update       Mysql Trigger after  Update fired automatically after we perform... an example from 'Mysql Trigger after Update'. To grasp 'Mysql Trigger after Update 

JSP Servlet Questions

update a particular of mysql table using servlet
update a particular of mysql table using servlet  how to update a particular column for the entire table by taking requests from html form and update the particular column with out affecting other attribute values in the tuple 

PHP Tutorial

PHP MySQL Update
PHP MySQL Update       In SQL, Update is another statement which is used to update any record of a table...;; mysql_query("update student set age=26 where e_id='emp01'" 

JDBC Questions

Update - JDBC
is what I used to update normally. It works. Please assist me. Thanks...("jdbc:odbc:Biu"); stat = con.prepareStatement("Update Biu SET itemcode...://www.roseindia.net/jdbc/jdbc-mysql/UpdatesRecords.shtml Thanks   

Swing AWT

update data to mysql database through JTextField
update data to mysql database through JTextField  I am getting an error, when i am updating a data to mysql database through JTextField. Send me the code used to solve my error. public void update(){ try 

JSP Servlet Questions

data update
and mysql the table format is like this: subjectcode(varchar),subjectname... edit/update data and saved them into that table again 

JSP Servlet Questions

data update
and mysql the table format is like this: subjectcode(varchar),subjectname 

JSP Servlet Questions

data update

JSP Servlet Questions

data update

JSP Servlet Questions

data update

JSP Servlet Questions

data update

JSP Servlet Questions

data update

JSP Servlet Questions

data update

JSP Servlet Questions

Read Excel data using JSP and update MySQL databse
Read Excel data using JSP and update MySQL databse  HOw to read excel data using JSP and update MySQl database 

Hibernate Questions

Blob update in hibernate
Blob update in hibernate  Hi , I wanted to upload a blob into mysql database using hibernate. Could you please help me . Thanks in advance, Satchidanand Mohanty 

JSP Servlet Questions

Auto field update
Auto field update  In my application I have a field called status which is having the 4 values like new,submitted,approved, rejected. How to set those filed in Database(MySQL), and how to auto update that field status in other 

Java Beginners

Update after delete
Update after delete  sir,i am working on online examination project in servlet.I am facing some problem that are -i have assign id column 1,2,3..... and i am deleting 3 record using id column of database mysql so now id 

Java Beginners

update a JTable - Java Beginners
update a JTable   how to update a JTable with Mysql data through user interface   Hi friend, Please implement like the follows code. I am going to post the working code for displaying a MySQL table 

SQL Tutorial

PHP SQL Update
PHP SQL Update       PHP SQL Update is used to execute the mysql _update () function that modify... of any MySQL table in PHP. Syntax: The SQL syntax of UPDATE command is used 

DMCA.com