Home Discussion Discuss: PHP variables 2

• regarding php languageseetal singh December 29, 2011 at 10:11 PM

i interested for this language pls give me source file and defined me how we write coading on editor thanks rgd.... seetal singh

• regarding php languageseetal singh December 29, 2011 at 10:12 PM

i interested for this language pls give me source file and defined me how we write coading on editor thanks rgd.... seetal singh

• phpsudhir yadav February 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

plz tell me making cms. in detail.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Tutorial

PHP variables 2
PHP variables 2       Variables in php... variable. In php a variable is of dynamic datatype that means we can assign any ... of variable Variables naming conventions are similar to any other language like first 

PHP Tutorial

Variables in Smarty
Variables in Smarty Templates Engine for PHP Smarty Template variables... variables as well as indexed arrays same as PHP. Array.php <?php require... file variables: To use config file variables we need three files: .php file 

PHP Tutorial

Variables
be used unlimited time during the program. All variables in PHP begins.... For example: 1. <?php 2. $string = “Hello Users”; 3. print...:  <?php $txt="Hello World!"; $x=16; ?> The output 

Java Beginners

Variables
Variables  What are the difference between Static variables, instance variables and local variables 

JSP Servlet Questions

Variables in a Servlet - JSP-Servlet
Variables in a Servlet   Hi, I'm using some variables... redirected to another servlet2. I want to use same variables(i.e., the value... Friend, Try the following code: 1)form.jsp: Enter Name: 2 

Java Beginners

Java Variables Help Please!
Java Variables Help Please!  Hi, I just started with java and i need......Menu..."); System.out.println("1. Math Quiz"); System.out.println("2...(); break; case 2: mtdcompquiz(); break; case 3 

WebSevices Questions

Setting environment variables
Setting environment variables  Hi, I have a java web application running on jboss AS. 1)How do I set the environment variable in jboss? 2)How do I get the environment variable from jboss 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variables and Strings
php variables and strings We use variables to store values and we use string variables to store the values that includes the characters. We can use... string variables. For example : <?php     $msg = "I love 

JSP Servlet Questions

pasing variables in jsp file - JSP-Servlet
pasing variables in jsp file  How can more than one pages of jsp files share variables and how can one pass local variables from one jsp file to another jsp file?  Hi Friend, To pass variables from JSP file 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to get javascript variables into jsp - JSP-Servlet
how to get javascript variables into jsp  How to pass variables from java script into jsp page  Hi Friend, Try it: 1)pass.jsp...; 2)show.jsp: Thanks 

Java Beginners

java memory allocation for member variables and member functions
() that has three variables a=5,b=6.My questions are 1>When will the memory be allotted for these variables at run time or at compile time??? 2>Suppose i do...java memory allocation for member variables and member functions   

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variables between Scripts
PHP Variables Between Scripts As you know how to define variables and how to use them in your form. Now, we learn how to use  PHP variables... php variables. Page_1(emailform.php) <html> <head>    

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variables from Page to Page
PHP Variables from Page to Page A PHP programmer can easily pass the variables... by the PHP. Such as : 1. $_GET[] 2. $_POST[] 3. $_SESSION[]   1. $_GET...;   2. $_POST[] The in-built $_POST[] function in php is also used 

PHP Questions

Accessing dynamically created variables inside a function
Accessing dynamically created variables inside a function  Hi, I'm sure this is a stupid question but I've been trying to find the solution for days... it to a constant like $p_id = 2; Any ideas would really be appreciated 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Numbers Variables
PHP Variables Numbers We already define that variables are used to store.... Let's see the example : PHP Number Variables Example 1 : <?php $num... : Example 2 : <?php $num1 = 10; $num2 = 20; $sum = $num1 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variables Across Files
php variables across files We know how Variables and Cookies... on the user's computer or variables can't take information to every new page. For this reason we use PHP session variable. PHP session variable is a method to store 

Java Tips and Examples

Variables
Java Notes: Variables Variables are places in memory to store values. There are different kinds of variables, and every language offers slightly... types (String, Color, JButton, ...). Java object variables 

Java Beginners

OOP with Java 2 - Java Beginners
OOP with Java 2  Define a class called BogEntry that could be used to store an entry for a Web log. The class should have member variables to store... variables. Also, add a constructor that allows the user of the member variables 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to implement session variables - JSP-Servlet
; Hi Friend, Try the following code: 1)no.jsp: Enter no: 2 

Programming Tutorials

Features of Jsp 2
subforms: Declaration: The variables and methods are declared inside...="true|false"%> 2). By using an element of the deployment...;attributeName" fragment="true"> 2). Providing the body 

Java Tips and Examples

Variables and Types
Variables and Types Variable Data in memory is referred to by name... in a calculation, or assign a new value to a variable. All variables must have... variables. int range is -2147483648 to +2147483647 . int age; age 

WebSevices Questions

getting variables
getting variables   how to get variables from servlet program to webservice program 

Java Beginners

Environment variables
Environment variables  How to set Environment Variables in JAVA 6 n Tomcat 6 CLASSPATH, JAVA_HOME, PATH, & CATALINA variables plzzz plzz help me 

Programming Tutorials

Java Programming: Chapter 2 Index
-scale structure. Contents of Chapter 2: Section 1: The Basic Java Application Section 2: Variables and the Primitive Types Section 3: Strings, Objects... Chapter 2 Programming in the Small I Names and Things 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Format Examples
Struts 2 Format Examples       In this section you will learn how to format Date and numbers in Struts 2 Framework. Our Struts 2 Format Examples are very easy to grasp and you will learn these concepts 

Programming Tutorials

Variables in Java
Variables       Data... variables) Java Primitive Data Types Data Type Description... 0.0d In this section, you will learn about Java variables. A variable 

Java Beginners

Java - Declaring variables in for loops
Java - Declaring variables in for loops  Java - Declaring variables in for loops 

Java Beginners

instance variables - Java Beginners
instance variables  instance variables 

Java Tips and Examples

Shadow variables are evil
Java NotesShadow variables are evil Methods and inner classes are declared in other classes. This allows the inner structures to reference variables... the inner structure, eg a method, declares its own local variables, what happens 

Java-Tutorials

Variables In Java
This tutorial demonstrates you about the variables and their types in java 

DMCA.com