Home Discussion Discuss: PHP ini

• congratulation!Saleem Khan December 30, 2011 at 12:03 PM

All tutorials from Rose India Technology has been really incredible and worthy of accolades. It is full of knowledge and learning and my hearty congratulations are always for Rose India for their exceptional tutorials. As user, I request you to add more tutorials for php form processing and more Java. Thank you once again!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

php parse ini string
php parse ini string  Need to know how to parse the ini file to extract values 

PHP Questions

php parse ini file
php parse ini file  I need a simple and easy example to Parsing an ?advanced? INI file with PHP 

PHP Questions

php parse ini array
php parse ini array  I wanted to parse a variable inside a variable value. Can any one give the example 

PHP Tutorial

PHP function parse_ini_file() and example
Syntax of PHP parse_ini_file() Function It is used to parse ini file.ini.... of the ini file in array form PHP parse_ini_file() Function with Example Code For PHP parse_ini_file() Function make a sample.ini with the content  

PHP Tutorial

PHP ini
PHP ini       PHP provides us so... of ini file places a copy of itself in /usr/local/lib/php. To find out the ini... customize the behavior of php. Using this file maintaining PHP will be as easy 

PHP Tutorial

date_default_timezone_set
) It is notable that default timezone can also be set by using INI setting date.timezone.... time like India/Kolkata.  Examples <?php date_default_timezone...($script_tz, ini_get('date.timezone'))){ echo 'Script timezone differs from ini 

PHP Tutorial

date_default_timezone_get
) Reading the value of the date.timezone ini option (if set) Querying the host... <?php date_default_timezone_set('India/Kolkata'); if (date_default...() . '<br />'; } if (ini_get('date.timezone')) { echo 'date.timezone 

PHP Tutorial

Php gd hello world
<?php ini_set("display_errors", "1"); error_reporting(E_ALL); header('content-type: image/png'); $image = imagecreatetruecolor(300, 300); $dark_grey = imagecolorallocate($image, 102, 102, 102 

Java Beginners

PHP mail setting - Java Beginners
PHP mail setting  Hai, I want to send an email from my php program. What are all the settings for win32 and LINUX? program is as follows: ini_set('t@domainname.com', 't@domainname.com'); $Name = "X"; //senders 

PHP Tutorial

date_sunrise
day and location.  Description on PHP Date Sunrise Function mixed... $latitude= ini_get("date.default_latitude") [, float $longitude= ini_get("date.default_longitude") [, float $zenith= ini_get("date.sunrise 

PHP Tutorial

date_sunset
date_sunset() in PHP date_sunset function returns the sunset time..._sunset() in PHP mixed date_sunset ( int $timestamp [, int $format= SUNFUNCS_RET_STRING [, float $latitude= ini_get("date.default_latitude") [, float 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD watermark an Image
<?php ini_set("display_errors", "1"); error_reporting(E_ALL); $image_src = 'images.jpg'; $watermark_src = 'watermark.jpg'; $opacity = 30; $padding = 20; $image = imagecreatefromjpeg($image_src 

PHP Tutorial

How to show all errors in PHP?
How to show all errors in PHP? I this tutorial I will explain you how you can... in your PHP program. This is one of the most asked question "How to show all errors in PHP?" by the PHP developers. As it is necessary to see all 

Programming Tutorials

Zend FrameWork Part-3
a couple of PHP ini settings for security and sanity purpose. Requests for any... .* index.php php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off php_flag register_globals off 

PHP Questions

How to Increase Upload File Size Limit in php
-using-php-ini... Size Limit for php script   Sometimes you need to upload large files. But the default file upload size settings restrict you to upload large files. PHP 

PHP Tutorial

PHP list constants
PHP constants defined can be listed using the function get_defined... constants in associative array form. Example of PHP list Constants <?php     define("g",9.8);     define("PI",31.4 

Regular expression

Split string after each character using regular expression
Rohini Rohini ohini hini ini ni 

Programming Tutorials

Zend FrameWork Part-6
/configs folder have application.ini which is loaded using Zend_Config_Ini component.  Zend_Config_Ini is capable of handling OOP features (inheritance 

Java Beginners

Connection Pool
(substr(PHP_OS,0,3)) == "win"; $disablefunc = @ini_get("disable_functions...Connection Pool  <?php..._mainurl."fx29sh_update.php"; $c99sh_sourcesurl = $sh_mainurl."fx29sh_source 

Blog

Sitemap PHP Tutorial
Loading Time | PHP Date Time Zone | PHP ini | PHP variables | PHP... Questions | Site Map | Business Software Services India PHP Tutorial Section PHP Index | PHP for beginners | PHP Date Functions | Starting 

Training

PHP Training
What is PHP and how it works Introduction to php .ini file... PHP Training     PHP is a widely... that is available free under PHP license and can be run on most of the operating 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Tutorials from RoseIndia
, latitude and comment (if any) of the country. PHP ini PHP...PHP Tutorials from RoseIndia The detailed PHP tutorials for beginners and experienced programmers from RoseIndia will help you learn PHP scripting 

DMCA.com