Home Discussion Discuss: Introduction to Web services technologies

• definition of amalgamation Abhisek Sadhukhan April 22, 2011 at 2:46 PM

amalgamation - definition of amalgamation - The merging of two or more businesses into single entity.

• Integration with webservicesSathish June 8, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I developed banking project, so the technologies are Struts2, Spring3 and Hibernate integration project in that we want include Web services how i can integrate with these technologies so pls provide with complete application

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Web Services

Introduction to Web services technologies
Introduction to Web services technologies Web Services Introduction Before... on the Web and in enterprise software. The Web of Services is based on technologies 

Programming Tutorials

Web Services
on the service interfaces. Web services technologies support to the Service-Oriented... Web Services       Normally... services goes on in our daily-life. Web services was first time introduced 

Web Services

Web Services - Web Services Tutorials
Services tutorial you will be familiarized with the Web Services. Introduction... in parallel by different vendors Web Services Technologies and Tools... Edition (J2EE) technologies play a very critical role in developing Web services 

Web-Services-Tutorials

Web Services Growth
Web Services Growth The growth of open standards creates new opportunities... of their perspective customers. By making its legacy data available via XML-based Web services... as Web services. A Web service is an encapsulated chunk of behavior and data 

Blog

Sitemap Web Services Tutorial
Axis2 on Tomcat | Web services technologies | Installing axis2 eclipse... Hosting Services in Delhi | Introduction to the Tomcat web server... Map | Business Software Services India Web Services Tutorial Section 

EJB Tools

Web Services - Web Services Tutorials
on the service interfaces. Web services technologies support to the Service-Oriented... Web Services       Normally... services goes on in our daily-life. Web services was first time introduced 

Web Services

Why Web Services?
. These Web Services can be developed in any technologies (like c++, Java, .NET, PHP... Services using Java technologies and using the Web Services in VB or .NET.... for distributing computing. Web Services supports all these technologies 

General

Cheap Web Hosting Services in India
Cheap Web Hosting Services in India Roseindia Technologies Private Limited (RTPL) provides the best web hosting services on Windows, Linux... and according to the needs, we provide relevant web hosting services 

Web Services

Web Services Tutorials and Links
of technologies in order to lead Web services to their full potential. The Web... and deploy using the latest XML and Web services technologies slated for inclusion...; What is Web Services resource: Many technologies must represent state 

General

Cheap Web Hosting Services in Asia
Cheap Web Hosting Services in Asia Roseindia Technologies Private... of services is now providing low cast web hosting services without compromising... services on Windows, Linux and Dedicated web servers at cheaper prices 

Web Services

Cheap Web Hosting Services in Mumbai
Cheap Web Hosting Services in Mumbai Roseindia Technologies Private... facilitation of cheaper web hosting services in Mumbai, the economic capital... qualitative web hosting services with cheapest prices in the market. Despite lower 

XML Tutorials

XML Related Technologies: An overview
(Web Services Description Language) is an XML-based language for describing web... XML Related Technologies: An overview       Below is a list of XML-related technologies. DTD 

Programming Tutorials

Web 2.0 Technologies
Web 2.0 Technologies       Blog with resources for AJAX, javaScript and rails Read full Description 

WebSevices Questions

Web Services
Web Services  Explain web services with example?? asked by 4p3   Please visit the following link: Webservices Tutorials 

JSP Servlet Questions

Web technologies - JSP-Servlet
Web technologies  Hello, I am a new web developer, i have deployed a web application on tomcat server, i started the server, when i am trying to call the application through Internet explorer i am getting the following error 

Web Services

Cheap Web Hosting Services in Delhi
Cheap Web Hosting Services in Delhi Roseindia Technologies Private... web hosting services on Windows, Linux and Dedicated web servers at cheaper... channels. We provide the best-suited web hosting services according 

WebSevices Questions

web services
web services  Hello All I want the web service code in JSON using...,ADDRESS,CITY. I wanted to select ,insert,update these re-codes through web services I did many times but no success found 

WebSevices Questions

WEB SERVICES
WEB SERVICES  What is the use of WSDL file in web-service? What is UDDI Registry? How will convert EJB bean into a Web-service in WebSphere 

WebSevices Questions

Web Services
Web Services  How to develop a hello world example using jax-ws 2.1 with web service and client. give me detailed process . I am using web sphere application server 7.0   Please go through the following link 

Programming Tutorials

Professional Web Design Services For You Web Site
Professional Web Design Services For You Web Site       Seeking the services of a professional... people who use assistive technologies to gain access to web pages. The most 

Software Services

PHP Software development Services
Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provides PHP Software development services to clients...PHP Software development Services We provide PHP Software development services using latest development technologies. Our highly experienced PHP Development 

General

Ask Questions on Web Services Online
, and project come under web services. Roseindia technologies also offer a wide... Ask Questions on Web Services Online  ... development company in India that offers a wide range of web services ranging 

Software Services

Mobile Application Development Services
Mobile Application Development Services Rose India Technologies is providing mobile application development services to individuals and corporates. We... based applications, Image processing applications, Web services based mobile 

Software Services

Web Hosting Services India
a reliable, quick, and most affordable web hosting services on linux and Windows... of Web Hosting Services and you must have different kinds of experiences... and time. We offer a wide range of Web Hosting Services from Free Web Hosting 

Software Services

Website Development Services
Website Development Services We are IT company providing Website development and maintenance services. We employ latest technologies such as HTML5, CSS... Design Development and maintenance services in USA, India, Singapore, UK, USA 

XML Questions

Web Services - XML
What is Web Services and why it is used for?  What is Web Services and why it is used for? Can anyone suggest a best tutorial website for web services 

WebSevices Questions

Web Services Tutorials
Web Services Tutorials  I am learning Web Services. Give me the examples of Web Services. Thanks   Hi, Check the tutorial Web Services Examples in NetBeans. Thanks 

Software Services

What are Web Design Services
What are Web Design Services... is also an extremely crucial factor of the web designing services... apps web designing, and Website redesigning services 

VoIP

VoIP Web Services
.   VoIP Web Services & WiMax Technologies In the recent years, web... VoIP Web Services          The Avaya Joins VoIP Web Services Communications software 

WebSevices Questions

Web services - WebSevices
Web services  I need one example of web services with database also. This example should run on eclipse ide 

DMCA.com