Home Discussion Discuss: Dynamic Dropdown Menu

• submit my commentcanndy girl April 6, 2011 at 3:08 PM

Great post. You seem to have a good understanding that how to create a professional drop down menu. When I entering your blog, I felt this. Come on and keep writing your blog will be more attractive. To Your Success!

• reportxxx May 2, 2012 at 9:37 PM

this is bad website

• phppravin September 18, 2013 at 9:24 PM

function is very hard

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Ajax Questions

DropDown Menu
is the problem.. for example; if i select page 1 in my dropdown menu, and click...DropDown Menu  Hello, i have a program that can view,add,delete... me draw to your my mind my program.. in my homepage which i have a dropdown 

JSP Servlet Questions

Populate dropdown menu from database using jsp and servlet
Populate dropdown menu from database using jsp and servlet  please i need code to populate dropdown menu from mysql database using jsp and servlet. thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to backup a selected file from the dropDown Menu in JSP?
How to backup a selected file from the dropDown Menu in JSP?  I am trying to create a dropdown menu list for some type of files contained ina directory and upon selecting one, I'll have a click button backFile to copy the selcted 

PHP Tutorial

Dynamic Dropdown Menu
Dynamic Dropdown Menu       Put records from your database in a drop down menu/list box. You can apply...;head> <title>Dynamic Drop Down List</title> </head> < 

JSP Servlet Questions

populate dropdown box
populate dropdown box  hi, Is there any ways in which i can populate my dropdown menu with values from 1 to n (n = the value stored in database... item in dropdown menu is 10 then the second dropdown box should contain values 

Swing AWT

How to invoke other java class by selecting from dropdown menu and subsequently clicking button in java swing application
How to invoke other java class by selecting from dropdown menu and subsequently clicking button in java swing application  Hello Sir, first of all... a dropdown menu to choose type of report and then click on submit button.On clicking 

Swing AWT

How to invoke other java class by selecting from dropdown menu and subsequently clicking button in java swing application
How to invoke other java class by selecting from dropdown menu and subsequently clicking button in java swing application  Hello Sir, first of all... a dropdown menu to choose type of report and then click on submit button.On clicking 

Swing AWT

Swing AWT

How to open textfields in the the same panel of the jframe by selcting from dropdown menu option ...
How to open textfields in the the same panel of the jframe by selcting from dropdown menu option ...  Hello Sir, I have a dropdown menu... of option from the dropdown menu .acc. to my requirement i have to show 

JSP Servlet Questions

Select DropDown Default
of the record, in my jsp page i have a one dropdown menu where the user can choose, i.e if the user select PAGE 1 in the dropdown menu, it will display all... i want to do is if the user select the "View ALL Page" from the dropdown menu 

JSP Servlet Questions

Dropdown menus onchange atribute
Dropdown menus onchange atribute  Can I know how do we get the drop... menu. then based on the selection, it will check with the database with that type... from database and store it into dropdown list. On selecting the value from 

Java Beginners

menu
menu  fibonaci & prime no. display in menu driven in java programme 

Java Beginners

menu
menu  Hi,i want write the menu that repeat several time 

HTML Questions

dropdown
dropdown  how to hide textbox field when i deselect from select dropdown 

Ajax Questions

dropdown
dropdown  I have a dropdown having 2 options-"Open"& "closed".When i select "open" option the related rows of data are retrieved from database and same with the other option.My database is Mysql and coding in PHP 

Java Beginners

Menu
Menu  Pl make a program which generates the following output. "Select from this menu" 1. Array 2. Stack 3. Queue. 4. Exit. If users press 1, then it will go in 1. Array. Welcome in Array. press 1. for Insertion press 2 

JSP Tutorials

Alphabetical DropDown Menu In JSP
Alphabetical DropDown Menu In JSP       In this section, we have developed an User Search application . We created five file adduser.jsp, addform.jsp, userUpdate.jsp 

Java Beginners

dropdown to vert. scrollbar - Java Beginners
dropdown to vert. scrollbar  can u please help me how to change a dropdown into scrollbar when we resize th window in java script  Hi... drop down menu javascript will save you a lot of space. Great for sites that give 

JavaScript Questions

dropdown

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Dependent Drop Down Menu
to guide me in creating a drop down menu, where the first menu affects the second menu and it's selection. So in my database I have a category table that has a ID... guessing I will need to use JSP + AJAX to make this dynamic. Can anyone please 

Java-Tutorials

Menu Bar in Java
at the JMenuBar.We define and add three dropdown menu in the menubar i.e File... menu item to the list of dropdown menu present in menuBar.The various submenu... Menu Bar in Java      

General

Menu Bar in Java
three dropdown menu in the menubar i.e File Edit... of dropdown menu present in menuBar.The various submenu that we have used... Menu Bar in Java       

Java Beginners

menu driven
menu driven  display the 1-30 prime no. and fibonacie series in menu driven programme 

Java Beginners

menu driven
menu driven   menu driven programm in decimal to binary binary to decimal 

Ajax Questions

dropdown box
dropdown box  i need to have country,state and city in drop down box using ajax and use db2 database   Have a look at the following link: JSP dependent dropdown 

PHP Tutorial

PHP AJAX Dropdown
Ajax Drop-down list: In this current tutorial we will see how to connect a simple drop down menu and mysql table using php and JavaScript (Ajax as whole... we use three files to develop a dynamic web page. Go through each file 

Ajax Questions

Ajax Dropdown
Ajax Dropdown  hi I have One Dropdown that contains 2 options assume A and B,if i select A option then samepage one more Dropdown is their it should display values in german language using DWRUtil Parameter values in ajax. Only 

Struts Questions

dropdown cacheing
dropdown cacheing   I need code to create cache for load drop down list from db in struts1 example 

Swing AWT

menu with scrollbar
menu with scrollbar  I want to use MenuBar with Scrollbar. I tried... and every component should inside the panel. I tried it but menu bar... java.awt.*; public class menu extends JFrame { MenuBar bar; Menu file,setting,rate,help 

Development process Questions

menu problem
menu problem  Hi to all , I am inserting a menu in my jsp page.i have downloaded(free) a menu .In which 4 files are as below. 1. index.html 2. menu.css 3. menu.js 4. jquery.js I have edited 

DMCA.com