Home Discussion Discuss: Axis2 client - Axis2 Client example

• regarding webserviceMayur February 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM

1.how i call webservice on button click event. take parameteres in gui,then call webservice on button click event. 2. This is neccessary to create such a big hierarchy for creating web services. ex:C:\Users\mayur\Desktop\TemperatureConverter\client\client\src\net\roseindia

• Thanksbalaji May 15, 2012 at 5:15 AM

I tried last 10 days in many sites.but notwork.i saw your code...after 15 min write code.its working..thank you

• This is not correct.Kumar July 12, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Getting somany errors while compiling client code. There is some wrong with the procedure.

• Log4j warnAreeg Samir December 18, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I follow the steps to create client application but till the step of creating client code this error appears: C:\Users\Nicole-VM\Desktop\AXIS2\Examples\HelloWorld\client>WSDL2Java.bat -uri h ttp://localhost:8080/axis2/services/HelloWorldService?wsdl -o client Using AXIS2_HOME: C:\Users\Nicole-VM\Desktop\AXIS2\axis2-1.6.2 Using JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07 Retrieving document at 'http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/HelloWorldService?wsdl'. log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axis2.description. WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder). log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. the log4j is existed under conf folder under Axis2. I don't know why this error appears. Any help would be appreciated?

• Re: AppreciateRajan November 24, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Excellent example for beginners. Very easy to digest steps. Thank you Rose India.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Java Client Application example
Java Client Application example  Java Client Application example 

Java Beginners

Java FTP Client Example
Java FTP Client Example  How to write Java FTP Client Example code? Thanks   Hi, Here is the example code of simple FTP client in Java which downloads image from server FTP Download file example. Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

ssl client - JSP-Servlet
ssl client  How do you write SSL Client? Take example of SSL Socket Client 

WebSevices Questions

Spring Restful webservice and client example
Spring Restful webservice and client example  Hi, I need the Spring Restful webservices generation using dao ,dto and controller format. Then tell me how can i generate the client for the above service. Please send the code 

Programming Tutorials

Client-Server Architecture
an example of a file server to understand the core process of a client/server... Client-Server Architecture       Client-server architecture can be considered 

Management

who is client
who is client   tell me who is client is management 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Example of struts2.2.1 client side validation.
Example of struts2.2.1 client side validation. In this example, you will see how to implement client side validation in struts2 application. We  can easily implement client side validation in struts2. If we adds validate=" 

Java Interview Questions

Client Interview
Client Interview  Hi, I am kumar i am having client round in polaries client is a BANK. how to face client interview. what are the expected questions from CITI 

Servlet Interview Questions

Thin client
Thin client  What is a thin client?   A thin client is a lightweight interface to the application that does not have such operations like query databases, execute complex business rules, or connect to legacy 

General

Client-Server Architecture
an example of a file server to understand the core process of a client/server... Client-Server Architecture       Client-server architecture can be considered 

Servlets

Client Auto Refresh in Servlets
Client Auto Refresh in Servlets       This section illustrates you how client gets auto refresh. We are providing you an example which explains you clearly. In the example, We have created 

RMI Questions

Rmi client
Rmi client  Sir i just created client and server following the RMI rule, its running properly in the localhost, when i am trying to run the program in the different machine its not working, i changed the ip also, when i copied 

Java Code Examples

Multicast Client in Java
UDP Multicast Client in Java   ... to send and receive the IP packet or message by multicast client. Here, we provide...') and port number(5000). Those of any client sends and receives IP packet 

Java Beginners

File transfer from client to server - Java Beginners
File transfer from client to server  hi,, I've been trying... and then the program directly send it to the server using client/server sockets, I've tried... DataOutputStream or FileOutputStream ? An easy example maybe very helpful 

Java Code Examples

UDP Client in Java
UDP Client in Java     ... or messages for UDP server by the UDP client. For this process you must require...;Text Client");   frame.setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.EXIT 

Servlets

How to get client's address in a servlet
client's address in a servlet. In this example we have used method getremoteAddr() of the ServletRequest interface which returns IP address of the client...How to get client's address in a servlet   

Ajax Questions

Java Client Application
Java Client Application  Java Client Application 

MySQL

MySQL Client
MySQL Client       My Sql Client Engle This all-in-one tool will help you create, manage and edit... client programs. It also describes how to use several specific types of clients 

MySQL

MySQL Client
MySQL Client       My Sql Clint... discusses general principles that are common to most MySQL client programs... graphical client MySQLCC (MySQL Control Center). This general-purpose client 

HTML Questions

Java HTML Client Application
Java HTML Client Application  Java HTML Client Application 

Programming Tutorials

Chapter 2. Client View of a Session Bean
Chapter 2. Client View of a Session BeanPrev ...;Client View of a Session BeanIdentify correct and incorrect statements or examples about the client view of a session bean's local and remote home 

Struts Questions

struts client side validation
struts client side validation  how can i code for client side validation 

Java Code Examples

Sending and receiving information to the UDP Client in Java
Sending and receiving information to the UDP Client in Java... will provide send and receive information by the UDP client in Java. UDP client... and a 'Send' command button. All information or messages are written by client 

RMI Questions

server client comms
server client comms  i am trying to return frame through server client comms anyone can help me about that i want to return a class to client side but my class defined in server side 

Java Beginners

Client Server Java app
Client Server Java app  I developed a client server based java networking Instant Messaging app. The client program is needed to be run on the client... some servers and so,so that my friend who is in another city can run the client 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plugin-Rich Client Applications
. Is is an example of a business oriented, rich client application which benefits from... Eclipse Plugin-Rich Client Applications....    Matchmaker-Client Application  

Java Beginners

What is Java Client Socket?
What is Java Client Socket?  Hi, What is client socket in Java..., The client socket is basic communication interface between networked computers. The socket that make connectivity with socket client and with a socket server 

Java Beginners

run exe on remote client
run exe on remote client  I am making a client server application... file on client pc in my network if i know the username & password. I have copied files fromserver to client using my application but i cant run it on remote 

Java Beginners

web service client
web service client  i have implement web service client in netbeans and it work will using wsdl but know i want to Develop a webserivce (or a Java RMI server/client) for one of the e-services but i do not know the wsdl link how 

JSP Interview Questions

Client side refresh
Client side refresh  What is client side refresh?   The standard HTTP protocols ways of refreshing the page, which is normally supported by all browsers. <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="5; URL=/servlet/MyServlet 

DMCA.com