Home Discussion Discuss: PHP E-Mail

• for advicebrajesh February 9, 2012 at 10:52 AM

this code is very help full for creating email

• Gmail compose mail pluginsPrakash December 13, 2012 at 10:50 AM

i want to click the send button plugins to gmail compose mail to open the gmail compose mail send using php code

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Interview Questions

An E-mail protocol for storage
An E-mail protocol for storage  An E-mail protocol for storage, management and change, espically in corporate offices- a) Message handlindling services, b) Postal Service's, C) Data Storage, D)All of the above, e) None 

JSP Servlet Questions

E-Mail header extractor
E-Mail header extractor  i want to extract email header with using of java so please show the code of email extractor as result all the field show different color and or it extract ip where the email came 

JSP Servlet Questions

E-Mail header extractor
E-Mail header extractor  i want to extract email header with using of java so please show the code of email extractor as result all the field show different color and or it extract ip where the email came 

Programming Tutorials

E-mail Tutorials
E-mail Tutorials       Sending an email in JSP In this section, you will learn how to send 

Programming Tutorials

E-Mail Validation

WebSevices Questions

e-mail engine pregamming - WebSevices
e-mail engine pregamming  Hi guys am a 4th year student... year project. i want to program an e-mail system for our department.. to conclude, what do i need, am a bit good at visual basic, java, php and xhtml. you can 

Web Development

E-Mail Marketing and Social Media
E-Mail Marketing and Social Media E-Mail Marketing and Social Media is here... Media for promoting their business. Earlier business were using E-Mail... Social Media marketing rather then traditional E-Mail marketing. But even 

PHP

PHP E-Mail
PHP E-Mail       E-Mail is an abbreviation of Electronic Mail, it is a method of passing, exchanging of thoughts. With the help of E-mail we can send  various types of attachments, like 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Open Source E-Mail... that I've lived with the Mozilla Foundation's Thunderbird e-mail client for a few... and enjoy it, but there's a fundamental difference in how we approach e-mail clients 

Web Hosting Tutorial

E-Mail Marketing Social Media
E-Mail Marketing Social Media E-Mail Marketing is also considered as part... ready. E-Mail Marketing Social Media provides a lot of opportunity.... Here are few tips for E-Mail Marketing Social Media Promote Your Profiles 

Open Source

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source... code for complete control.     POPFile: Open Source E-Mail...-mail classification tool designed to give you more control over your preferred e 

HTML Tutorial

Send E-mail in HTML
Send E-mail in HTML   ..."> <h3>This form sends an e-mail to srbh.saurabh@gmail.com..." value="Name font size="20"> <br> Mail:<br> 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source E-mail Server
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source... code for complete control.     POPFile: Open Source E-Mail...-mail classification tool designed to give you more control over your preferred e 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts 2 E-mail Validator
Struts 2 E-mail Validator      ... value does not match with the email type then the e-mail validator generates... an e-mail validator as:.  The validation.xml format is either < 

Java-Tutorials

Return the MIME Header
to retrieve the MIME header. MIME is stands for Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions which is an Internet Standard that extends the format of e-mail to support... (MalformedURLException e) {           System.err.println(args[i] + " is not a URL I understand 

Web Hosting Tutorial

Web Hosting
Web Hosting Index Web Hosting is a type of web service in which the host offers a clump of service covering storage space, bandwidth, e-mail accounts... service Game server hosting DNS hosting E-mail 

MySQL

MySQL Creating account and changing password
the next available the UID, the user alternative e-mail address etc. The user need 

Hosting Tutorial

Web Hosting Introduction
Introduction Web Hosting is a type of web service in which the hosted server provides a quantum of web services including storage space, bandwidth, e-mail accounts, technical support, scripting support, back up services, and maintenance 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Unique & Miscellaneous written in Java

Java Beginners

javascript-email validation - Java Beginners
) { alert("Invalid E-mail ID") return false } if (str.indexOf(dot)==-1 || str.indexOf(dot)==0 || str.indexOf(dot)==lstr) { alert("Invalid E-mail ID...("Invalid E-mail ID") return false } if (str.substring(lat-1,lat)==dot 

JavaMail Questions

java mail
java mail  By Which code or function i can send E-mail to given E-mail Address   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: Java Mail Thanks   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: Java Mail 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp using netbeans
jsp using netbeans  Code to access and manage multiple e-mail accounts on the same page.. user should be able to edit mail accounts' link as required 

Mobile Applications Questions

Exaples of j2me softwares
Exaples of j2me softwares  I'm doing mobile navigator project using j2ee & j2me. So i want more exaples about j2me. so will u send to may e-mail id 

JavaMail Questions

extract content from javamail - JavaMail
(Read Multipart mail using Java Mail) on Javamail from the site to receive the e-mail. Then If I going to extract text the message content. What can I do? condition. a) receive the e-mail in HTML format ( curently I use 

Development process Questions

jsp - Development process
for client side validation use this code E-mail Example function...!"); } } E-mail Address: Rajanikant 

JavaScript Questions

Javascript Code for all fields
Javascript Code for all fields  Good Evening Sir/Madam, Please send me the example program using bootstrap framework for all fields of a form. Please send me the javascript code My E-mail id: siva.ssk83@gmail.com Regards, S 

Development process Questions

Confirmation Mail
Confirmation Mail  hi, i need the code.when we sign up it will send the confirmation mail to the e-mail right.how to do that part.....and also help me whether the AJAX is better or PHP better for the front design 

Java Beginners

How to extract the values of a variable in a href statement. - Java Beginners
How to extract the values of a variable in a href statement.  Hi, Here im trying to send invitations to some selected people.It is working when i...: SENDINVITE Now here i want to put a variable containing multiple e-mail ids 

Java Beginners

how to Create a media player - Java Beginners
how to Create a media player  hi great friends my name is David.please i need a source code with detailed explanation on how to create a media player mp3 format.I need this urgently please!my E-mail address 

windows

How to Create User Account in Windows 8 with Windows live ID
to next step where you will see a address bar to enter your e-mail address. 5. Now enter your valid and registered Windows live ID in the e-mail address bar and click to the Next button below.     6. Wait while you e-mail 

DMCA.com