Home Discussion Discuss: Database driven webservices

• No enterprise resourcesvani April 4, 2011 at 12:06 AM

At step 17 , I cant create database source because i cant see enterprise resources when i righrclick on source code..Please help me to fix this.

• Web Services IDE ExampleRey April 16, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Hello, I'm using Netbeans IDE 6.9 to do the WebService with Database example. But in the step below I see no option Enterprise Resources to add the database. Step 17: Now create the database source Right Click in the source code of myaccount.java Select the Enterprise Resources-->Use Database as shown below in Fig 15. Can you please advise. Thanks.

• Problem with connecting Database.matt June 2, 2011 at 7:55 AM

In the creating webservice; "-Now create the database source -Right Click in the source code of myaccount.java -Select the Enterprise Resources-->Use Database as shown below in Fig 15." I do not get the option of Enterprise Resource--->Use Database when I right click in myaccount.java This is what I am using; NetBeans 7.0 MySQL 5.5 Server. -Can you please help me? -Kindly, Matt

• Enterprise Resourcecarlos June 7, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Hi, i`m new with netbeans, i downloaded the 7.0 version. and i try to follow your tutorial. when i get to "Now create the database source" i don´t see the Enterprise Resource option. Where can i find this option? thanks...

• Nice Tutorialbluebenten June 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM

As usual roseIndia is my final destination for knowledge. Thank u guys

• error abdallah June 26, 2011 at 8:35 AM

I modify the code of Client.jsp file,by adding // TODO handle custom exceptions here java.lang.String result=ex.getMessage(); out.println("Result = "+result); in the catch bloc, i have this error: Result = Failed to access the WSDL at: http://localhost:8080/MyAccount/myaccountService?wsdl. It failed with: http://localhost:8080/MyAccount/myaccountService?wsdl.

• Where is the Enterprise Resources in NB 7.0.1?John Ortiz September 9, 2011 at 4:51 AM

This is very interesting guide to introduce WS concepts, but I have not completed the tutorial because of the 'Enterprise Resources' option is gone in NB 7.0.1. Where is it? Or Which is its equivalent? Thanks in advance!

• cant find enterprise resources optionPriyanka Mistry October 1, 2011 at 1:57 PM

when we right click on java file in web service at that time i cant find enterprise resources option .. then how can i use database?

• web servicemshaikh February 12, 2013 at 2:49 PM

hi! tis program is not working can anyone help me

• helpThomson October 19, 2011 at 1:47 AM

Thanks, is it good. in Step 22: how I can do a select query?? Thanks!

• webservicebiswaranjan December 20, 2011 at 2:03 PM

it is really working.. good example .... thanks roseindia team

• advance webservicebiswaranjan December 20, 2011 at 2:04 PM

if possible plz add some advance webservice technique used in software company .......

• ThanksTrigo, Ana January 6, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Just to say Thanks ! This helps a lot ! best regards

• Tutorial not workingDark-Redd February 2, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Hi, I have worked through the tutorial; but It does not seem to work properly. Everything goes well until the part of query the database, it shows no results; the login table is empty, no records were store. my Dev environment: java 6 Netbeans 7 Mysql server 5.5 It shows no exception but does not store the data entered!

• ITs Really Nice TutorialRizwan Khan February 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Hi its very nice tutorial can you please how i can do this using Eclipse?

• XPathArun Kumar February 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM

What is Xpath and how it is being used

• step8 options are not visible in 6.8Ram Kumar March 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Solution: - right clicking in the editor - clicking insert code... - there is then an option for call enterprise bean as well as the other options that used to be in the ENterprise Resources menu Hope this helps.

• regarding webservices Manasa Reddy May 4, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Hi, Can you provide some more example webservices applications using eclipse to develop the code and soapUI for testing. Please send it to my mail Id. Thanks, Manasa

• ureganceyounk June 22, 2012 at 8:25 PM

affiche les donnèe de basse de donnèe select *from client

• wsdl and databasestile July 5, 2012 at 6:19 PM

this is really helpful!!!! thank you a lot!!!!

• Displays record inserted but mysql table emptyPoon October 8, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Hi thats a very nice tutorial, the web service part works however am having problems with the client part, after clicking on the ok button, it tells me record inserted, but when i check in the login table there is a new row, but the field are empty. No data is there! Am using netbeans7.0 and glassfish v3.0 java EE 5 and mysql 5.2. Please help.

• complainpranjal July 18, 2013 at 9:52 AM

every thing is wrong....can't do anything...

• DatabaseAakash June 21, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I did same as u did in tutorial but I am not able to see the values in the table.In output it showed the values are inserted perfectly

• EJB Methods And Enterprise Resources menu optionsRam Kumar March 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I think what you are looking can be found by: - right clicking in the editor - clicking insert code... - there is then an option for call enterprise bean as well as the other options that used to be in the ENterprise Resources menu Hope this helps.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Web Services

Database driven webservices
WebService with database Mysql - A database driven webservice... the code to use any database of your choice. The existing webservices can also... WebServices Example In this tutorial we will develop a simple user registration 

EJB Questions

webservices
webservices  can any one tell me how to develop and execute ---------- j2ee webservices example in weblogic server with (netbeans or eclipse 

WebSevices Questions

Webservices

JSP Servlet Questions

webservices in java
webservices in java  what is the real time use of webservices in java 

WebSevices Questions

WebServices In Java
WebServices In Java  Need Web Services Examples in eclipse. Regards, Sathya 

WebSevices Questions

WebServices In Java
WebServices In Java  Sample Example with screen shots using eclipse in java.it contain lower level to higher level example 

WebSevices Questions

webservices security
webservices security  am doing project in web services security. can one sugesst me a best application for web service 

WebSevices Questions

Webservices - WebSevices
Webservices  Hi All, Can anybody send me the sample application for developing webservices using axis2 with Eclipse Plugin. Thanks. regards anwar 

WebSevices Questions

webservices - WebSevices
webservices  Hi All, My name is Anwar and i am learning webservices i find that there are number of ways to develop webservices which one is good.... http://www.roseindia.net/webservices/web-services-development.shtml Thanks 

WebSevices Questions

What is webservices?
What is webservices?  What is web-services and what are the different types of web-services? It would be great if someone explain me the difference between these types of web-services in Java 

WebSevices Questions

WebServices In JAVA
WebServices In JAVA  need sample example for webservice in java platform(web application)   Hi, Please check Web Services Examples in NetBeans. Thanks 

Java Beginners

menu driven
menu driven   menu driven programm in decimal to binary binary to decimal 

WebSevices Questions

webservices - WebSevices
webservices  i want a sample on webservices which can help me to build a custom webservice project using GlassFish 2 ? NetBeans 6.1 ? SSH Secure Shell Client jax-ws and if u can help me in building the airline 

WebSevices Questions

Webservices - WebSevices
Webservices  Hi, I have a problem in webservices. I have defined a service which shoud read the xml file from the clientside and read the values... for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/webservices/wsddfileforejb 

Java Beginners

menu driven
menu driven  display the 1-30 prime no. and fibonacie series in menu driven programme 

WebSevices Questions

WebServices - WebSevices

WebSevices Questions

What is SOA and Webservices?
What is SOA and Webservices?  Hi, I want to learn SOA and Webservices. Can anyone tell me What is SOA and Webservices? Thanks   Hello, Check the tutorial: SOA and Web Services Thanks 

WebSevices Questions

Webservices with attachment on websphere - WebSevices
Webservices with attachment on websphere  Need some help urgently!!! I need to provide an interface with webservices to access one of our services...). 2. Have some one some example ready for attachment with webservices 

PHP Questions

writing webservices in php
writing webservices in php  How to write a simple web service in PHP 

WebSevices Questions

webservices adding in eclipse
webservices adding in eclipse  hi team, i am working on webservices, please guide me how to add webservices in eclispe with step by step and give...://www.roseindia.net/webservices/buildingsimplewebservice.shtml 

WebSevices Questions

Non SOAP webservices - WebSevices
webservices in WebLogic? i believe we can do using REST however is there any other option other than REST to implement non-soap webservices? Do we have WSDL incase of non-soap webservices 

WebSevices Questions

WEBSERVICES=1 - WebSevices
WEBSERVICES=1  I have develop webservices through wsad classes i dont want like this.I want like Create simple class to acess webservice..., Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/webservices 

WebSevices Questions

WebServices deployment in Weblogic - WebSevices
WebServices deployment in Weblogic  Hi, I want to create a service using Axis2 and deploy the service in Weblogic, along with my application war file. What is the common practice? Thanks in Advance, VJ 

Java Beginners

menu driven programme
menu driven programme   calculate the area of circle, square, rectangle in menu driven programme in java 

EJB Questions

message driven bean example
message driven bean example  can any one tell me how to develop and execute ---------- j2ee message driven bean example in weblogic server with (netbeans or eclipse).   Have a look at the following link: http 

WebSevices Questions

webservices in websphere server using eclipse
webservices in websphere server using eclipse  can websphere server used instead of tomcat??...if so any changes to be made? Please elaborate 

General

A Message-Driven Bean Example
A Message-Driven Bean Example   ... messages asynchronously,  a Message-driven bean is used. Message driven..., email or IM messages). In message driven beans, the messaging service 

WebSevices Questions

JNI & webservices - WebSevices

General

Ejb message driven bean
.style1 { color: #FFFFFF; } Ejb message driven... you the process which are involved in making a message driven bean using EJB. Mesaage driven bean in EJB have the following features:- 1) is a JMS listener 

Programming Tutorials

Message Driven Beans
Message Driven Beans       Message driven beans are the light weight components used for communication. In message driven beans the messaging service is in asynchronous mode because 

DMCA.com