Home Discussion Discuss: Create Multiple Buttons

• java swingselvin jayakumar March 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM

this website is very useful for us to learn more thing.

• images on button arraysfigen May 22, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Hi, Can I ask a question? How can load images on button array instead of letters(A,B,C...). However; different images can be on different buttons like a puzzle. Can you give a link or example code to try out my problem.

• Not working Sana Bukhari May 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM

hey your code isn't working. It runs but no button is displayed :(

• jdfsdimran December 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM

thnx you for sharing information

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Mobile Applications Questions

uinavigationcontroller add multiple buttons
uinavigationcontroller add multiple buttons  How to add multiple buttons to the UINavigationController 

Struts Questions

Handling multiple buttons in HTML Form
Handling multiple buttons in HTML Form  How to handle Handling multiple buttons in HTML Form 

Struts Questions

Multiple buttons in struts using java script
Multiple buttons in struts using java script  Multiple buttons in struts using java script 

General

Create Multiple Buttons
Create Multiple Buttons using Java Swing       In this section, you will learn how to create multiple buttons labeled with the letters from A to Z respectively. To display them, we 

Java Server Faces Questions

Multiple submit buttons in single xhtml form - Java Server Faces Questions
Multiple submit buttons in single xhtml form  Hi all, Here I am attaching the source of the page , which containig two submit buttons. Somebody suggested to keep eaxh button in different form. I am new to JSF, can anyone split 

creating dynamic buttons in iphone
creating dynamic buttons in iphone  i Have a UIView and i wanted to create a multiple buttons to that should come on view load. It will be great if that can be removed after sometime or required time.   -(void 

Applet Questions

Buttons
Buttons  I have created a web page with radio button group with two radio buttons for accepting the home appliances categories,Kitchen appliances and other appliances.I want to check for the appliance chosen when the required 

space between buttons iPhone SDK
space between buttons iPhone SDK  Hi, can any one please explain how to add space between UIButtons in iPhone SDK. Actually i am creating Multiple UIButton's and added them to my UIScrollView. But problem is that those buttons 

Java Beginners

code to enter values in multiple textfields throught 10 buttons (0-9) (as if a calculator programe)
code to enter values in multiple textfields throught 10 buttons (0-9) (as if a calculator programe)  how can i enter values in two different textfield's through 10 different buttons.?? as we saw a online calculator type 

HTML Questions

multiple submits, single form.
multiple submits, single form.  is it possible to use multiple submit buttons in a single form?   Thank you 

JSP Servlet Questions

Multiple forms in JSP - JSP-Servlet
Multiple forms in JSP   Hi, I want to place multiple submit buttons in jsp pages ! and the multiple buttons will perform multiple actions...://www.javajazzup.com"; document.theForm.submit() } Multiple Buttons Example 

Swing AWT

Display Label and radio buttons runtime with respect to DB values
Display Label and radio buttons runtime with respect to DB values  Requirement: I am getting alertCondition,Y,W values from DB the the cooresponding... from buttongroup-Y JradioButton from buttongroup-N and i have multiple values 

JSP Servlet Questions

Multiple select box
Multiple select box  Hi, I need help in code for multiple select box. The multiple select box should be populated with the db values.The selection done in the multiple select box is to be moved to the text area provided a add 

Java Beginners

radio buttons
radio buttons  write a program to create an applet button which has a list of radio buttons with titles of various colours.set the background colour... has a list of radio buttons with titles of various colors and a button 

Java Beginners

How can I Define a JFrame subclass that has four vertically positioned buttons. - Java Beginners
/create_multiple_buttons_using_ja.shtml Thanks...How can I Define a JFrame subclass that has four vertically positioned buttons... positioned buttons. The labels for the four buttons are Senior, Junior, Sophomore 

JSP Servlet Questions

multiple form with multiple function in 1 jsp - JSP-Servlet
multiple form with multiple function in 1 jsp  Hi, I'm using Netbean 6.8, mysql, and tomcat for my web application. I was having problem... each form to call several function when user click buttons of these forms 

JavaScript Questions

add Buttons in JavaScript
add Buttons in JavaScript  How to add Buttons in JavaScript 

Java Tips and Examples

Buttons
Java: Buttons There are many kinds of buttons, all derived from the AbstractButton class. ComponentsDescription JButton This is a standard button..., ButtonGroup Radio buttons are a group of buttons that can have at most one 

JSP Tutorials

Multiple Forms in JSP
Multiple Forms in JSP      ... can contain checkboxes, textfields, radio- buttons and many more. Forms are used...; <title>Using Multiple Forms</title> 

Java Tips and Examples

Radio Buttons
Java: Radio Buttons Radio buttons (javax.swing.JRadioButton.... The example below produced this image. A radio button group starts with all buttons... radio buttons, puts them in a grid layout on a panel, and puts a titled 

HTML Questions

HTML custom buttons
HTML custom buttons  How can I make a form with custom buttons 

HTML Questions

URL CODE OF BUTTONS
URL CODE OF BUTTONS   how to create a button tag, i need a details for creating a button tag with url code 

Java Beginners

labels,textfields,buttons
labels,textfields,buttons  how to set the labels,textfields,buttons at certain positions such that we can add them without layout managers? my program is to design a login page with image and these labels at exact positions 

JSP Tutorials

Multiple form in Jsp
remaining buttons will be enabled. Step 1: Create a web page ("userform.jsp") to create the multiple form. <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC... Multiple form in Jsp      

Java Beginners

Radio Buttons - Java Beginners
Radio Buttons  Hello Sir, How to create the code for the password recovery page(like forgot gmail password question and answer page)using the radion buttons in display the same page in jsp.I need only how to make the question 

Applet Questions

buttons in netbeans,java
buttons in netbeans,java  respected sir, i would like to known how to make coding on a button while working on netbeans, so that a new window will open after clicking on that button? thank you   import java.awt. 

Swing AWT

java buttons - Swing AWT
java buttons  There are 3 buttons in a window....A,B,C.If a user clicks button A ,a clue is given to him leading to button B.After the user clicks both A and B,he clicks C which is a submit button.After this both A and B should 

HTML Questions

more Submit buttons in the same form
more Submit buttons in the same form  Can I have two or more Submit buttons in the same form 

Java Tips and Examples

Buttons with Icons
Java: Buttons with Icons You can create buttons that show text, icons (images), or both.   In this example you will learn how to create Buttons... to use ImageIcons for buttons.   To create a button with an icon   

Programming Tutorials

Embedded font with multiple typefaces in Flex4
Embedded font with multiple typefaces in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use a type faces font in multiple form. In this example we use...;!-- Embedded font using multiple faces --> <fx:Style> 

DMCA.com