Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Swing AWT

navigating the value of JTextField from one JFrame to another - Swing AWT
navigating the value of JTextField from one JFrame to another  hello I m doing one project where I m retriving the data from databse in JTextField... button all the details of an item of JTextField will be displayed in another 

Swing AWT

navigating the value of JTextField from one JFrame to another - Swing AWT
navigating the value of JTextField from one JFrame to another  Hello... to retrive the new records from database using the the value of JForm1... the records from database using up and down keys of keyboard? And also I wanted 

General

Get JTextField value from another class
Get JTextField value from another class   ... value from other class. For this, we have created two classes ClassA.java and ClassB.java. In ClassA, we have defined a textbox 'text1' that will get the value from 

General

Copy data from one JTextField to another JTextField
Copy data from one JTextField to another JTextField..., you will learn how to copy the data from one JTextField into another... and then paste into another JTextField. JTextField is used in the swing 

Java Beginners

How to return a string from a JTextField
How to return a string from a JTextField  Hi, Am new to java, and am trying to get a string from a JTextField so that I can compare it with another String using either compare or equals or compareTo methods of the String class 

Java Beginners

get the value from another class - Java Beginners
get the value from another class  Hello to all, I have stupid question. I have main.java and ConfigXML.java(read my config xml file). Code from...().trim(); [/code] How I can get String alsl = ((Node)flnameTEXT.item(0 

Java Beginners

JtextField - Java Beginners
JtextField  Hi, How can I populate a jtextfield of another Jframe using the information inputted from another Jframe  Hi Friend, Use...*; import java.awt.*; class CreateTable extends JFrame{ CreateTable 

Java Beginners

how to pass a string from one class to another
string from one class to another. import java.util.*; class A{ static String... String from class A: "+b); } }   Here is another example of passing string from one class to another. import java.io.*; class Class1 { public 

Java Beginners

passing data from one jframe to another
passing data from one jframe to another  I have two JFrame,built by using the GUI Editor netbeans 6.9.i have to pass a data from a Jtextfield...*; import java.awt.event.*; class PassData extends JFrame { JTextField text 

Java Beginners

how to pass class variable to another class
how to pass class variable to another class  i need to access a variable from a class to another class currently running at the same time. using Classname.variable i got the value. But when i change the value second time i got 

Java Beginners

Use varibles from another class
Use varibles from another class  **I have two classes. class 1:** public class askfigures extends JFrame { method from class1: public void... in another class. another class: public class Askvalues extends JFrame 

Java Beginners

How to pass variable from one class to another in java
How to pass variable from one class to another in java  How to pass variable from one class to another in java?   Example: public class...); System.out.println("Another Class variables value:" + class1.getIdNo 

Java Beginners

Java JTextField Validation - Java Beginners
Java JTextField Validation  Hello Sir ,How I can Validate JTextField In Java,when I enter Any Character value in JTextField ,I want To Display MsgBox ("Enter only Numeric Value") for Id Field ,How I can Validate that plz Help Me 

Java Technology Tutorials

Class
Area of rectangle : 6 Value of x in another class : 3 Area of rectangle : 1 Value of x in another class : 1... and Perimeter of the square and another class is rectangle which is using for getting 

Java Beginners

how to go from one frame to another frame in swings - Java Beginners
how to go from one frame to another frame in swings  Hi, My task is to go from one frame to another.......... let us think that iam having two... program from roseindia.........but, the program is done in applets or swings 

Java Beginners

Jlist and JTextfield
Jlist and JTextfield  How can we filter values from jlist by adding only a single letter in jtextfield such that when letter S is pressed in jtextfield then jlist should diplay all the values starting from letter S.I am using 

Java Beginners

java jtextfield
java jtextfield  how to validate jTextField which accept only number or alphabets from keyboard....plez do help me 

Java Beginners

how to use string of one class into another Class
how to use string of one class into another Class  I created textField(JTextField t1=new JTextField();(it is in ClassA. The input of this textField i.e t1.getText() is to be used in different(another Class say in ClassB. How can 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

returning a value from Threads
returning a value from Threads  Hello I have worker pattern that uses... when returning a value using Future.I have code snippet below: ExecutorService... and i as job and jobNumber to JobImpl class: public class JobImpl implements 

Java Beginners

How to call the run method from another class?
How to call the run method from another class?  Sorry... run() { new FereastraPrincipala().setVisible(true); from the class... want to call this from AdaugaComanda.java, so that changes can be seen 

JSP Servlet Questions

Problem passing a value from one jsp to another using href
Problem passing a value from one jsp to another using href  first page.jsp <a href="common.jsp?param=<%l.get(k).parentname%>">...);%> since url print a common.jsp?param=Arts but attr return a null value 

JSP Servlet Questions

Problem passing a value from one jsp to another using href
Problem passing a value from one jsp to another using href  first page.jsp <a href="common.jsp?param=<%l.get(k).parentname%>">...);%> since url print a common.jsp?param=Arts but attr return a null value 

JavaScript Questions

Populate listbox according to selection value from another selectbox
Populate listbox according to selection value from another selectbox  ... listbox from database but campus list box will removes selected value.. please help... for campus and another for course. When i select campus i want to populate 

Swing AWT

validate jtextfield in two different class use keylistener
validate jtextfield in two different class use keylistener  validate jtextfield in java swing will use two class, design part in one class and method calling in one class will use Keylisteners or change listeners 

Java Beginners

How To Pass data from one GUI to another in java swing
How To Pass data from one GUI to another in java swing  I'm new to java and part of our assignment is to build a GUI and display a result set from data input. I'm stuck at how to get the user's input from JTextFields and combobox 

General

Java call method from another class
Java call method from another class   ...; methods of another class. For this we have created two java files..., multiply, division and modulus have been created inside the class CallingMethod 

Java Beginners

how to write function of copy from one to another location in this code
how to write function of copy from one to another location in this code  I need to write a code to copy a file from one location to another using... class Browse extends JFrame implements ActionListener { JButton button1 

Java Beginners

jtextfield
jtextfield  hii..is it possible to make a jtextfield in login page in such a way that some text should already be inserted like username and it should be displayed light in color and when a user enters some text then it should 

Java Beginners

get value from multiple textbox in jsp
get value from multiple textbox in jsp  how to get multiple textbox value in another jsp? If i using the following code <%for(int i=0;i<3;i++) {%> <td>name<input type="text" class="name" id="name"> 

General

Use of Local Inner class
Use of Local Inner class       The Java language enables you to define a class inside another.... The inner class Get Even Integer is same as Java iterators,The work of Get Even 

DMCA.com