Home Discussion Discuss: RMI Client And RMI Server Implementation

• rmihinal prajapati March 20, 2012 at 9:15 PM

count how many words,letters,vovels,whitespace are there in the given string usin rmi progarmme?

• HiiAmit Rai October 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Its nice and very simple code.

• javaahmedin bergena December 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM

it is very intersting code continue

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

RMI Client And RMI Server Implementation
RMI Client And RMI Server Implementation  ... comprises of the two separate programs, a server and a client. A typical server... application provides the mechanism by which the server and the client communicate 

RMI Questions

Rmi client
Rmi client  Sir i just created client and server following the RMI rule, its running properly in the localhost, when i am trying to run the program in the different machine its not working, i changed the ip also, when i copied 

RMI Questions

Exceptions in RMI - RMI
; Hi friend,The server and client programs run with a security manager...Exceptions in RMI  During the execution of RMI program, the following exception is raised. Error.. java.rmi.ServerException : ServerRemoteException 

RMI Questions

Exception in RMI - RMI
server is connected and ready for operation but in client side it throws RMI... ("EmployeeManagemnetSystemApp", new EmployeeManagementSystemApp()); System.out.println ("Server...) { System.out.println ("Server not connected: " + e); } } } This is my 

RMI

Overview of RMI
. Generally RMI comprise of two separate programs, a server and a client. A server... server and client communicate and pass their information such type of application... Overview of RMI      

RMI Questions

Java - RMI
Java  Actually i need a source code of the Java RMI-based client/server in which it will allow users to perform addition, substraction, multiplication and square 

RMI Questions

Java - RMI
Java  Write and deploy a simple, Java RMI-based Client/Server application, in which the (multithreaded) Server serves requests of remote Java Clients.../network/rmi-client-and-rmi-server-implementation.shtml Hope 

RMI Questions

java - RMI
java  I m using the concept of rmi to provide interaction between server and client. On the server side the server program should be kept in a running side then only the client side program be executed. I want to put the windows 

RMI Questions

help - RMI
to start the RMI registry, run the RMI server, and run the RMI client. In all...help  how to copy a folder from server machine to client in rmi ... the server."); if ("EXIT".equals(rdr.readLine())) { break 

Java Technology Tutorials

RMI-Example-1
Client.java start rmiregistry start java server java Client Output: Sum: 4... RMI-Example-1       This is a very simple example of RMI where you will come to know how RMI works 

RMI Questions

help - RMI
) from server to client machines using rmi technology  Hi friend...[]){ System.out.println("File successfully send"); try{ Naming.rebind("Server...("Server is ready"); } catch(Exception e){ System.out.println("Exception 

Servlet Interview Questions

Servlets differ from RMI
Method Invocation) are a means of client server communication. In this, the client invokes a method on the server machine and the server machine process returns the result back to the client. We need to run RMI registry to use RMI 

Core Java

Remote Method Invocation (RMI)
of Java object - even if the client or server has never encountered it before. RMI allows loading of new object types as required by both client and server. Java... interface. Still, the implementation to both RMI-IIOP and JRMP are not fully 

RMI

Displaying Hello using RMI
Displaying Hello using RMI   ... message using RMI. By RMI we mean Remote Method Invocation. RMI serves as a basic... implementation for HelloWorld named Hello.java in the Directory. Hello.java 

RMI Questions

RMI - RMI
,and run the client application   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/rmi/ Hope that it will be helpful 

Java Technology Tutorials

RMI Tutorials
calls from client to server and vice versa. This application for running... RMI Tutorials       In this section there are many tutorials on RMI, these tutorials 

Java Beginners

metrial for rmi - Java Beginners
/network/rmi-client-and-rmi-server-implementation.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/ejb...metrial for rmi  kinly tell book name which exactly explores the rmi pakages  Hi Friend, You may concern RMI with following books: 1 

Enterprise Java

J2EE Tutorial - RMI Example
will be the client for the RMI server... to the server, it is advisable to use the RMI method as it will take care... and language and still use our java server. (RMI--IIOP was developed jointly 

RMI Questions

throws Exception - RMI
throws Exception  I downloaded your RMI Hello program it works properly. With that same program I replaced for my application. But if run the Server shows the message the Server is connected, but in Client side it throws 

RMI Questions

RMI over Internet - RMI
RMI over Internet  Hello I've made a project which utilizes rmi for communication. Problem: I am unable to communicate using rmi over internet 1)the clients cannot connect to me 2)I am using client side callbacks  

General

RMI Questions - Ask RMI question online
the RMI tutorial at http://www.roseindia.net/java/network/rmi-client-and-rmi...RMI Questions - Ask RMI question online       Java RMI Questions RMI or Remote Method 

RMI

RMI-Example-3
192.168.10.113 is a server and machine having IP address 192.168.10.97 is a client. So we divide the programs in two categories one for server and other for client... and their code are shown below: Code for Server and Client Machine 

RMI Questions

Java Compilation and running error - RMI
{ UnicastRemoteObject.exportObject(this); /* Find the server remote object in the RMI registry... */ UnicastRemoteObject.exportObject(((ServerRemote)rmi)); /* Bind the server object */ Naming.rebind("server",rmi); System.out.println("Binding has 

RMI Questions

chat server in java - RMI
chat server in java  how develope a chat server in java language,not standalone application,i want to develpoe a web base application,please give me a idea,code, this application deployed in a netwok  Hi Friend 

Java Interview Questions

what is rmi n socket - Java Interview Questions
what is rmi n socket  hii pls answer me for the following: 1.what is rmi? 2.what is socket? 3.which one is superb? 4.what are the difference... friend, RMI allows a Java program to invoke a method that is being executed 

Java Beginners

web service client
web service client  i have implement web service client in netbeans and it work will using wsdl but know i want to Develop a webserivce (or a Java RMI server/client) for one of the e-services but i do not know the wsdl link how 

IDE Questions

RMI and netbeans
RMI and netbeans  how to use Rmi in netbeans? i want to connect to a server machine which is holding my application and need to identify the systems connected in LAN with it and get the IP address from it i wnt to use netbeans 

EJB Tools

J2EE Tutorial - Running RMI Example
J2EE Tutorial - Running RMI Example    ... server ready!");    System.out.println("sam... = " SUN'S RMI-IIOP(RMI-CORBA)  PROGRAM  WELCOMES 

RMI

RMI-Example-2
console java Server Step-7 On third console java Client This steps can be seen... RMI-Example-2       This example demonstrate the RMI Addition Application. Well 

RMI Questions

server client comms
server client comms  i am trying to return frame through server client comms anyone can help me about that i want to return a class to client side but my class defined in server side 

DMCA.com