Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JNDI Questions

sockets - JNDI
) { System.out.println("Server: " + fromServer 

Programming Tutorials

Server Sockets
Server Sockets       In common language we can say that the sockets are just like... that actually implement sockets. It is used to create both client and server sockets 

General

Server Sockets
Server Sockets       In common language we can say that the sockets are just like... that actually implement sockets. It is used to create both client and server sockets 

Java Beginners

how to connect client to server using Sockets
how to connect client to server using Sockets  how to connect client to server using Sockets 

Swing AWT

how to send joption panel dialog from server to multipleclients using sockets?
how to send joption panel dialog from server to multipleclients using sockets?  how to send joption panel dialog from server to multipleclients using sockets?like we get a first message with 2 buttonsand on clicking one button we 

Swing AWT

how to send joption panel dialog from server to multipleclients using sockets?  how to send joption panel dialog from server to multipleclients using sockets?like we get a first message with 2 buttonsand on clicking one button we 

Java Beginners

Training

Current Running Projects on roseindia.net
communication using TCP/IP Sockets using C++ - Call Flow 1 For complete list of Projects 

Hosting Tutorial

SSL Certificates
SSL Certificates Secure Sockets Layer or SSL for short is a protocol...://). On receiving the request the web server sends its public key with its certificate... it to the server with the encrypted URL required as well as other encrypted 

JSP Tutorials

Parsing The XML File Using JDOM Parser in JSP
from files, network sockets, strings, or from reader. JDOM does not has its own 

VoIP

VoIP Routers
sockets, to provide Voice-Over-IP (VoIP) facilities - just like having two extra 

Java Beginners

socket - Java Beginners
client program. i have created only one server socket for all the sockets... use multiple server sockets in a application? suppose if i will use multiple server sockets means what type of application i have to use multiple server sockets 

Free Magazine

Structural Design Patterns
there are several sockets of different sizes, and shapes in a house. Due to variation in sizes, all the sockets are not capable of plugin a mobile charger. So we use an Adapter to make it portable across different sockets. Here Adapter works 

Mobile Applications Questions

TCP socket
TCP socket  Respected sir/madam, Sir, i want to know about tcp sockets and udp datagrams which is used by mobile applications,shall i know how the chatting(sms) application can run by both people?how they enabled 

TCP socket
TCP socket  Respected sir/madam, Sir, i want to know about tcp sockets and udp datagrams which is used by mobile applications,shall i know how the chatting(sms) application can run by both people?how they enabled 

Programming Tutorials

Ruby/EventMachine
Ruby/EventMachine       Ruby/EventMachine is a fast, simple event-processing library for Ruby programs. It lets you write network clients and servers without handling sockets- all you do 

Java Interview Questions

Java Socket
Java Socket  What is a socket?  Sockets are communication... the network. It is important to note that these sockets are software, not hardware, like a wall socket.  Sockets are communication channels, which facilitate 

RMI Questions

RMI in internet - RMI
RMI in internet  dear friends. i want to develop an application for controlling a PC from a remote location in Java. communication is done through internet. so is it possible to use RMI, or Sockets for internet communication 

Java Beginners

java basics
or open sockets before getting garbage collected 

Training

Core Java Training Topics
Abstract Window Toolkit (AWT) Threads  Sockets Networking... Identifying Your Computer's IP Address Using the InetAddress Class Sockets Implementing the Client Side of a Socket Implementing the Server Side 

Java Beginners

File transfer from client to server - Java Beginners
File transfer from client to server  hi,, I've been trying to make an application where the user select a file using JFileChooser and then the program directly send it to the server using client/server sockets, I've tried 

What is WTLS?
), formerly known as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL 

Java Server Faces Questions

thread inside other thread - Java Server Faces Questions
: I want to connect client and server that the client send three times msg1 and when he send msg2 he will connect with another server by create new thread... is in closing the sockets I donot know exactly where can I close the second socket 

Java Beginners

thread inside other thread - Java Beginners
to connect client and server that the client send three times msg1 and when he send msg2 he will connect with another server by create new thread that use... the sockets I donot know exactly where can I close the second socket 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA
computer which is known as ?server?. 3. Sockets and Ports ... and communication with server via a socket and much more. 4. Server Sockets In common... a brief summary of networking in a very simple manner that how to use URLs, sockets 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA
computer which is known as ?server?. 3. Sockets and Ports ... and communication with server via a socket and much more. 4. Server Sockets In common... a brief summary of networking in a very simple manner that how to use URLs, sockets 

Java Interview Questions

Advance and Core JAVA Topics
Sockets Design Pattern JSP Servlets Java Beans Session Management For more 

General

Java UDP
be used to send datagrams, using Datagram Sockets, to one another i.e. from client to server and server to client. A datagram is an independent, self-contained... itself. So UDP is good to use when a short message is coming to the server 

Design Patterns

Adapter Pattern
take an example: Suppose there are several sockets of different sizes, and shapes in a house. Due to variation in sizes, all the sockets are not capable... different sockets. Here Adapter works as a connector. This connector connects them 

General

Package categories in Java
It provides classes for network support, including URLs, TCP sockets, UDP sockets,  IP addresses, and a binary-to-text 

DMCA.com