Home Discussion Discuss: Application Servers

• about server rentomar kayum June 10, 2011 at 2:01 AM

please sent your server detail.

• Free JSP web hostingPiyush June 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Any free JSP hosting provider for run your website on internet for testing... don't suggest tomcat server on PC for test because i already complete my website offline but i want to test it online. thanks.

• YQriDXvqCaCBTXKaleigh June 13, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Your's is the intelilgent approach to this issue.

• CORRECTIONpiyush godara September 8, 2011 at 10:08 AM

FPT( File Transfer Protocol), plz chage this to FTP this is one of the best site for java

• servletshari September 21, 2011 at 8:32 AM

when maintain a website where they are install the data base

• javamadsfggh February 6, 2013 at 11:08 AM

need some more info

• package not foundkrishna shah January 25, 2013 at 3:18 PM

when i compile my java file in servlet. there is a error showing package not found for "import javax.servlet.*;" and for"import javax.servlet.http.*;"

• hiishaan November 30, 2011 at 12:10 PM

can we replace java with any alternate language???

• avgKXMRGBZJLJHBNikita March 6, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Hey I'm with and they could easily suit your needs!Go to their site, click on Hosting , click Shared Hosting and then click Get Quote You'll have a cstoum hosting account built to suit your needs and only pay for what you ask for! Its the best in the business, and you're not paying for space/bandwidth that you'll never use. If you would ever need more just upgrade your account at any time.Also check out their affiliate system! Get paid for referrals!

• lGWhGRySBrlMzsYuvraj March 6, 2013 at 12:52 AM

quick question i've whtcaed a few videos on this and nobody mentions this if you host your own webpage this way do you have to keep your pc switched on 24/7 for it to be live on the net? in other words will people still be able to access my web page if my pc is off? if not then could i store these files etc on an external hdd and just keep that plugged to the net?sorry if this is a stupid question, i'm just now starting to learn )

• pnwsDHkIlzvAdele March 6, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Smart thinking - a clever way of loknoig at it.

• idJYpysHvmXirUJWillie January 18, 2013 at 10:57 PM

That's a brillaint answer to an interesting question

• uHpvZkStamxEmLFleiiRahman January 19, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Suggestion get a 64 bit cpu with 12 or 16 gigs of ram and run your home server vitularly I have 3 virtual computers running one is the home server and the others I have 2 XP Pros I have a video showing you how to do this got Questions just send an e-mail

• nnOlFOskzeQWGgslVOXChaas January 19, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Appreciation for this inormfatoin is over 9000-thank you!

• gdNMuBrSrsIHKQXEClarinda January 19, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Articles like this really gearse the shafts of knowledge.

• javakishor February 18, 2012 at 7:10 AM

how to start standlong application in java

• javaamit kuamr saini June 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM

what means System.out.println();

• Regarding mistakes in writing !!!!!!!!Amit Kumar July 10, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Each request comes to the server uses a stander protocol such as FPT( File Transfer Protocol), X5(Xitami) web server, Zeus web server. WAMP, LAMP, ZAMP ect.

• why don't have any output?? ikramlim July 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM

index.jsp <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> <title>JSP Page</title> </head> <body> <form name="f1" action="userdetail" method="post"> Username:<input type="text" name="uname"> Password:<input type="text" name="upass"> <input type="submit" value="Send"> </form> </body> </html> userdetail.java import java.io.IOException; import java.io.PrintWriter; import javax.servlet.ServletException; import javax.servlet.annotation.WebServlet; import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet; import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest; import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse; import java.io.*; import java.net.*; import javax.servlet.*; import javax.servlet.http.*; import java.sql.*; /** * * @author IkramLim */ @WebServlet(name = "userdetail", urlPatterns = {"/userdetail"}) public class userdetail extends HttpServlet { /** * Processes requests for both HTTP * <code>GET</code> and * <code>POST</code> methods. * * @param request servlet request * @param response servlet response * @throws ServletException if a servlet-specific error occurs * @throws IOException if an I/O error occurs */ Connection myConn=null; Statement myStmt=null; ResultSet myRs=null; protected void processRequest(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws ServletException, IOException { response.setContentType("text/html;charset=UTF-8"); PrintWriter out = response.getWriter(); try { /* * TODO output your page here. You may use following sample code. out.println("<html>"); out.println("<head>"); out.println("<title>Servlet userdetail</title>"); out.println("</head>"); out.println("<body>"); out.println("<h1>Servlet userdetail at " + request.getContextPath() + "</h1>"); out.println("</body>"); out.println("</html>");*/ Class.forName("com.mysql,jdbc.Driver"); myConn=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc.mysql://localhost:3306/userdetail","root",""); myStmt=myConn.createStatement(); String query="select * from userdetail"; myRs=myStmt.executeQuery(query); while(myRs.next()); { out.println("Username"+myRs.getString("uname")); out.println("Password"+myRs.getString("upass")); out.println("</br>"); } } catch(Exception e) { System.out.println("Exception"+e); } finally { try { myConn.close(); myStmt.close(); myRs.close(); } catch(Exception e) { System.out.println("Exception from finally"+e); } out.close(); } } why don't have any output? can u help me.. thx.. i using wamp server localhost myself.

• about javashanaka jayawardena July 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM

i try to downlord java(jdk7).but oracal site allow me to downlord file(capacity 80mb).when i downlorded that its appear like this{Unconfirmed 57014.crdownload }.why is this happen to me.how can i downlord jdk1.7 thank you...

• senchaAbirami August 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM

send sencha touch tutorials

• cell servicejaichandergg September 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM

software and hardware solution

• commentMohammed June 13, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Actually WAMP AND ZAMP are not web servers.

• RfkdXensemLYceAndrew June 13, 2013 at 8:08 PM

mike, try, freaking just try to instlal and run it on your own system before recommending it to the general public. and maybe, maybe just test it out yes, before you waste the time of everyone who follows your recommendation and winds up in circles over the pathetic instlalation instructions.

• RGvNqNVlIpBpdJosephine June 13, 2013 at 8:08 PM

First you need to get the DVD drive connected to your notoebk and working.Read the instructions that came with the DVD to do the installation. If there are no instructions and no installation CD, then it should just work when you plug it in. You may get a few pop ups at the bottom right of your screen describing what Windows is doing to install your new hardware.Once that is all done, all you have to do is put the install DVD into the drive and Office will start the install wizard.Enjoy.

• WUvbnInCLAYarika June 14, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I was actually maening to bring up the tiresome point as well, but I wanted to get the genius part in there first and look like a nice, grateful person for a little while.I found a preferences setting where you can turn email me when people comment on and off, but it was already off while I was getting the emails. Turning it on and then off again didn't seem to change anything. Mysterious!

• jYHLUXMunHdDtODieEssie June 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Arcitles like these put the consumer in the driver seat-very important.

• fdUjcCRgypHKsguFLfUKeyanna June 15, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I told my kids we'd play after I found what I neeedd. Damnit.

• FbtWFwNwSSKTpEhAMircea June 15, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I'm not quite sure how to say this; you made it erxetmely easy for me!

• KcIgiMCUbABzoRvBXVahid June 13, 2013 at 8:11 PM

have a forum on doomcraft. srwemheoe where people can post pictures or videos of either minecraft or irl something else that is popular with alot of forums ive been on is photoshop so maybe have a graphics section aswell where people can make things in either photoshop or gimp or anything really.but its basicly a place where people can discuss topics and there could also be a rank system like most posts. this is something that could get the community active.-daffy369

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Servlet Interview Questions

web servers
web servers  What are the different web servers available name few of them?    Tomcat, Java Web Server, JRun 

Java Magazine Questions

Bundle of servers
Bundle of servers  How to create a bundle of multiple server (jboss,getin,gis,etc), that bundle have only one exe, and by clicking that exe we can easily install all servers one by one 

Software Services

Dedicated Servers
Web Hosting on Dedicated Servers The dedicated server refers to dedicated web..., more secure and faster than shared hosting or virtual web servers. It ensures... Servers In this category, we provides dedicated 

HTML Questions

Dedicated servers hosting
Dedicated servers hosting  Hi, What is dedicated servers hosting? How to choose right dedicated servers hosting companies? Thanks 

Java Magazine Questions

Servers and Operating Systems
Servers and Operating Systems  Could we run java based web servers/application servers in windows xp operating system in production mode for small scale web applications 

Java Beginners

servers - Java Beginners
Java Servers and Client Java Progrma   Can anyone share the server Java and client Java program example 

HTML Questions

Rent dedicated servers
: a) rent dedicated servers b) Buy and use co-location hosting service... website then you just rent a dedicate server and host your application. Your hosting... and looking for better place to host your business application then you should go 

Java Magazine Questions

servers - Java Magazine
of Internet users in a special database, called ?cache?. Therefore, proxy servers 

Java Beginners

servers - Java Beginners
. Application Server: *)It exposes business logic to client applications through... application programs. *)The application program can use this logic just as it would... application runs within a Web container of a Web server. The Web container 

Java Interview Questions

servers - Java Interview Questions
servers  what is the difference between application server and web server? Give me the difference between Tomcat webserver,BEA weblogic server,JBOSS Application server and Sun Java system application server 

Servers

Application Servers
Application Servers Server is a computer... server for hosting a the web application. There a list of good web servers.... Application Servers Tutorials: Servers for Java Tomcat Apache Geronimo 

VoIP

SIP Servers
SIP Servers         ... Servers are available that can run directly from the CD. You don't have to even... registrar, proxy or redirect server. SER features an application-server interface 

General

Application Servers Available in Market. Web Servers. J2EE server.
Application Servers Available in Market... details of the EJB let's look at some of the EJB Application Servers available in the market. Application Servers 

Programming Tutorials

Deploy enterprise applications into servers
. On the Step: Map modules to application servers... into servers Prev Chapter 6. Assemble enterprise applications and deploy them in IBM WebSphere Application Server Next    

Servers

Application Servers for Java
Application Servers for Java   ... servers available for running java based applications. In this application servers for java list we have tried to include all the application servers available 

Hosting Tutorial

Virtual Private Servers
Virtual Private Servers A Virtual Private Server or VPS for short is also know as Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS). Virtual Private Servers is many servers... available to you. The Virtual Private Servers looks and acts like a dedicated 

Java Server Faces Questions

Connecting different Servers - Java Server Faces Questions
Connecting different Servers  How can i connect two different tomcat server in an application 

Open Source

Open Source Web Servers written in Java

Hosting Tutorial

Dedicated Servers
Dedicated Servers The dedicated server is a web hosting server which... or 100 Mbit/s Ethernet. Usually these dedicated servers are most often housed... and HVAC systems. Benefits of Dedicated Servers: Full server 

Programming Tutorials

Application Servers Available in Market. Web Servers. J2EE server.

Programming Tutorials

Free Open Source Proxy Servers Developed in Java

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Web Servers written in Java

General

Free JSP, Free EJB and Free Servlets Hosting Servers
Free JSP, Free EJB and Free Servlets Hosting Servers... Application Hosting and Collaboration service that enables you to run and share your Web application. WebAppCabaret is free JSP hosting service 

VoIP

VoIP Billing Servers
VoIP Billing Servers      ... most Access Servers in the market today. Alepo radius billing solutions... VoIP Billing System can be used with RADIUS servers and also it can be used 

Open Source

Open Source Servers
Open Source Servers Open Source Streaming Server the open source..., secure virtual environments ? VEs (otherwise known as virtual private servers... Zope is an open source application server for building content management systems 

Hosting Tutorial

Dedicated Web Hosting,Dedicated Hosting,Services,Dedicated Servers,Dedicated Web Hosting Server
of web site on the dedicated servers. It is like having own server and without any... on the server. Managed Dedicated Web servers are usually expensive due to extra efforts in the managing of the servers and applying the security patches. If your 

General

Free JSP, Free EJB and Free Servlets Hosting Servers
Application Hosting and Collaboration service that enables you to run and share your Web application. WebAppCabaret is free JSP hosting.... -SMTP access. -Servlet 2.2 with Web Application Archive 

Open Source

Open Source Email Servers written in Java

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Proxy Servers written in Java

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source EJB Servers written in Java

DMCA.com