Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts-Tutorials

Struts 2 E-mail Validator
Struts 2 E-mail Validator       The email validator in  Struts 2 Framework checks whether a given String... value does not match with the email type then the e-mail validator generates 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Open Source E-Mail... that I've lived with the Mozilla Foundation's Thunderbird e-mail client for a few... and enjoy it, but there's a fundamental difference in how we approach e-mail clients 

Open Source

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source... code for complete control.     POPFile: Open Source E-Mail...-mail classification tool designed to give you more control over your preferred e 

JSP Interview Questions

An E-mail protocol for storage
An E-mail protocol for storage  An E-mail protocol for storage, management and change, espically in corporate offices- a) Message handlindling services, b) Postal Service's, C) Data Storage, D)All of the above, e) None 

JSP Servlet Questions

E-Mail header extractor
E-Mail header extractor  i want to extract email header with using of java so please show the code of email extractor as result all the field show different color and or it extract ip where the email came 

JSP Servlet Questions

E-Mail header extractor
E-Mail header extractor  i want to extract email header with using of java so please show the code of email extractor as result all the field show different color and or it extract ip where the email came 

Programming Tutorials

E-mail Tutorials
E-mail Tutorials       Sending an email in JSP In this section, you will learn how to send 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source E-mail Server
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source... code for complete control.     POPFile: Open Source E-Mail...-mail classification tool designed to give you more control over your preferred e 

OpenSourceSoftware

USING THE VALIDATOR FRAMEWORK
STRUTS-VALIDATOR FRAMEWORK USING THE VALIDATOR FRAMEWORK   ... and struts-config.xml. So, no special installation is necessary, to use the Validator...:\mydir;   c:\quick\struts;   e:\tomcat41\common\lib\servlet.jar 

Programming Tutorials

E-Mail Validation

WebSevices Questions

e-mail engine pregamming - WebSevices
e-mail engine pregamming  Hi guys am a 4th year student... year project. i want to program an e-mail system for our department.. to conclude... also mail me at:(erastus.semson@hotmail.com) re 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 double validator
Struts 2 double validator       The Double validator of Struts 2 Framework checks if the given input is double... validator can also be used to check the input range. This example is a demonstration 

Web Development

E-Mail Marketing and Social Media
E-Mail Marketing and Social Media E-Mail Marketing and Social Media is here... Media for promoting their business. Earlier business were using E-Mail... Social Media marketing rather then traditional E-Mail marketing. But even 

PHP

PHP E-Mail
PHP E-Mail       E-Mail is an abbreviation of Electronic Mail, it is a method of passing, exchanging of thoughts. With the help of E-mail we can send  various types of attachments, like 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Date Validator
Struts 2 Date Validator       The Date validator in the Struts 2 Framework checks whether the supplied date lies... demonstrates how to use the date validator to check the input range. [ NOTE: If date 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 RequiredString validator
Struts 2 RequiredString validator       This section discusses RequiredString validator of Struts 2 framework.... Then the error message is displayed to user. This example demonstrates how to use Struts 2 

Web Hosting Tutorial

E-Mail Marketing Social Media
E-Mail Marketing Social Media E-Mail Marketing is also considered as part... ready. E-Mail Marketing Social Media provides a lot of opportunity.... Here are few tips for E-Mail Marketing Social Media Promote Your Profiles 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Url Validator
Struts 2 Url Validator       The URLValidator of Struts 2 Framework checks whether the String contained within... to use the URL validator.  Follow the steps to develop the  URL 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Validation (Int Validator)
Struts 2 Validation (Int Validator)      ... of Struts 2 framework: Conversion Validator Date Validator Double... Struts 2 Int Validator Following example discusses the use of Int Validator 

HTML Tutorial

Send E-mail in HTML
Send E-mail in HTML   ..."> <h3>This form sends an e-mail to srbh.saurabh@gmail.com..." value="Name font size="20"> <br> Mail:<br> 

Java Server Faces

Using Standard Validator & Custom Validator
Using Standard Validator & Custom Validator..., such as: 1. Length is between 1 and 10 2. Float is between 2.0 and 10.0 3. Email...; <h:message for="name" /> 2. <f 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Validation
range, it generates an error message.    Struts 2 E-mail... using Java 5 annotations.  Struts 2 Validation (Int Validator) Struts 2... validator of Struts 2 framework. RequiredStringValidator checks the String field 

Framework Questions

Struts 2 Validation
Struts 2 Validation  Hello,I have been learning struts. I have a problem in the validator tag. I have tried tutorials and got those. I have... in URL. I am unable to get the validator tags working for the newuser 

Struts Examples

Struts Validator Framework - lab oriented lesson
STRUTS-VALIDATOR FRAMEWORK R.S.Ramaswamy ( developeriq..Oct-2005)       Struts... framework.In this first part, a simple struts demo with non-framework based 

Struts Questions

Setup validator framework in Struts
Setup validator framework in Struts  How to Setup validator framework in Struts 

Struts Questions

Struts Validator Framework
Struts Validator Framework  What is Struts Validator Framework 

Struts Questions

Using the Validator framework in struts
Using the Validator framework in struts   What is the Benefits of Using the Validator framework in struts 

Struts Questions

validator framework work in Struts
validator framework work in Struts  How does validator framework work in Struts 

JSP Tutorials

How to use email validation check through java script in jsp page
+1,lat+2)==dot){ alert("Invalid E-mail ID") return false...){ alert("Invalid E-mail ID") return false... || str.indexOf(dot)==lstr){ alert("Invalid E-mail ID" 

Struts-Tutorials

Client Side Address Validation in Struts
for name, Address and E-mail address. Open the Struts\strutstutorial\web\WEB-INF... for the address form. Struts Validator Framework uses this rule for generating...- in To enable the validator plug-in open the file struts-config.xml 

DMCA.com