Home Discussion Discuss: Sending Email with Attachment

• javapranab June 1, 2011 at 3:26 PM

can anybody please tell me that how test@localhost created????

• thank yougmakungo June 14, 2013 at 3:10 PM

the code works very well, thank you so much

• How to add images in mail attached html reports Kiran Kumar Mandadapu` June 21, 2012 at 12:31 PM

hai, I want to add an image into an html report and i want to send the same html as an mail attachment.But in normally if we use Normal attachment,Its works fine in our system.But for receivers it may get some ambiguity to find the location of the image in CID's way we are able to add the images in the mail body only,but its not possible to us ethe same in the attachment. Can any one please help me. Thanks & Regards, Kiran Kumar.

• Attachment contentRaju November 27, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Hi am new to java can you please tell what will be the content of the file.txt attachment in this case, is it hi or anything else .please clarify regards raju

• Sending mail with attachmentRavikumar.N June 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Hai Friends, Can you help my project for how to send a mail with pdf attachment using JavaScript.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

php send mail with attachment
php send mail with attachment  Syntax of sending email with attachment in PHP 

Java Mail

Sending Email with Attachment
Sending Email with Attachment       This Example shows you how to send a Attachment in the message using... attachment in the content and Finally, it sends the Message by invoking 

JSP Servlet Questions

sending mail with attachment in jsp - JSP-Servlet
sending mail with attachment in jsp  Hi, Can any one pls tell me how to send email with attachment in jsp. I know how to send mail without attachment but with attachment its not working for me. If u hve any idea please 

PHP Questions

Send email as html with embedded images as background
Send email as html with embedded images as background  Hi, I am developing a PHP mailing application. I have to send image in the email as attachment. Give me solution for sending image in the email data. Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to set attachment from browse button to send mails using java mail api
How to set attachment from browse button to send mails using java mail api   Hello Sir, I am making Email Sending app using java mail api in jsp and servlet in that i have to make attachment option available using 

JavaMail Questions

email
email  how do i code for making clicking a send button sends a email 

JavaMail Questions

code for sending email using j2me
code for sending email using j2me  could someone tell me why when i try to compile this line using netbeans 7.1 Properties property... for sending a file attachment to gmail account 

JavaMail Questions

email
email   hi I am using 1and1 server. Using this server i am sending a mail using java program . But it is running some problem occur " Cannot send email. javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses; nested exception 

WebSevices Questions

Webservices with attachment on websphere - WebSevices
Webservices with attachment on websphere  Need some help urgently!!! I need to provide an interface with webservices to access one of our services...). 2. Have some one some example ready for attachment with webservices 

Spring Framework Questions

upload attachment - Spring
upload attachment  java code in register form to upload an attachment storing in blog and clog   Hi Friend, Are you using JSP or Java Swings? Please clarify this. Thanks 

Struts Questions

send the mail with attachment - Struts
send the mail with attachment   Hi Freinds, i am sending the mail without attachment file now. But i need to send the mail with attachment in struts. when i added the attachemt logic in struts,i am not able to send 

WebSevices Questions

AXIS ATTACHMENT MISSING - WebSevices
AXIS ATTACHMENT MISSING  Hi, i have a method which takes a filename... the attachment before returning. Kindly guide. Following is the server side code...(); // create an attachment and set its mime type AttachmentPart 

JSP Servlet Questions

To insert attachment file in database in JSP.
To insert attachment file in database in JSP.  I am doing project in JSP. How to insert attachment file in mysql database? Please suggest some solution. Your inputs is valuable to me.   Hi Friend, Visit Here Thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

MFMailComposeViewController image attachment

JSP Servlet Questions

sending mail with attachment in jsp - JSP-Servlet
sending mail with attachment in jsp  Hi Experts 

Struts Questions

send the mail with attachment problem - Struts
send the mail with attachment problem  Hi friends, i am using... InternetAddress(to)); message.setSubject("JavaMail Attachment...(messageBodyPart); // Part two is attachment messageBodyPart 

Job Tips

Work Email- Dos and Don?ts
to paste your resume to the body of the email and avoid sending it as attachment... are sending the attachment and also add the software, year/ version and the title... sending an email when you are upset or angry. What if You Get a Flaming Mail 

JSP Servlet Questions

To insert attachment file in database in JSP.
To insert attachment file in database in JSP.  I am doing project in JSP. How to insert attachment file in mysql database? Please suggest some solution. Your inputs is valuable to me.   Hi Friend, Try the following 

Security Questions

email archiving
email archiving  Hi, What is email archiving? Thanks 

WebSevices Questions

Change Email
Change Email  Hi, I need to change my Rose India register email address for receive email, How did it possible 

JavaMail Questions

email validation
email validation  during email validation.... after domain name which it means if example example@gmail.co .... this address allowed by any validation program .... but i want to show invalid email address because domain name com 

JavaMail Questions

email validation
email validation  during email validation.... after domain name which it means if example example@gmail.co .... this address allowed by any validation program .... but i want to show invalid email address because domain name com 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Email
JSP Email  Hi, How to send email using JSP? Thanks   Hi, Check this tutorial: Send Email to selected dropdown user Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

Email sending
Email sending  Hi sir, Am doing a project, in that i need to send email to multiple recipients at a same time using jsp so send me the code as soon as possible. Regards, Santhosh 

JSP Servlet Questions

Java Email
Java Email  I am making one java email applications using jsp-servlets. can you tell me that how can i recieve and send email dynamically in my application in UI... thanx.   Hi, Please read at Email From JSP & 

JavaMail Questions

Java Email

PHP Questions

email search code in php
email search code in php  email search with multiple option in php 

Servlet Interview Questions

send email with attachments in servlet
send email with attachments in servlet  How can we send an email with attachments in servlet?   Send attached email in Java Servlet 

Java Beginners

Search engine for email
Search engine for email  Build a search engine which will look at your email inbox and sort your email into 5 or more bins according to some criteria (e.g. date, email address, text of the email 

HTML Questions

HTML email example
HTML email example  Hi, I am looking for an email to open email composer when user clicks on the email link. Give me code for html email example... for opening the email client when user clicks on the email link. Here is the example 

DMCA.com