Home Discussion Discuss: Writing Simple Java Script Program

• computer(javascript)prgrampadam giri April 11, 2011 at 10:23 AM

i want to learn this program, to create website.since i am not the student of IT again than i have a desire to learn.

• javaprasanna venkat April 15, 2011 at 10:13 AM

i'am in need of a simple java program for for creation of lists. . both single and double. . can you please mail me the program as soon as possible. .

• plz check and mail me resultsanjay August 22, 2011 at 2:05 AM

<html> <head> <script text="javascript"> function split1() { var name=document.getElementById("txtname") var pos1,pos2,fname="",mname="",lname=""; pos1=name.indexOf(" "); name=name.toLowerCase(); if(pos1>-1) { pos2=name.indexOf(" ",pos1+1); if(pos2>-1) { fname=name.substring(0,pos1); mname=name.substring(pos1+1,pos2); lname=name.substring(pos2+1); else { fname=name; }} fname=fname.length>0?fname.charAt(0).UpperCase()+fname.substr(1):""; mname=mname.length>0?mname.charAt(0).UpperCase()+mname.substr(1):""; lname=lname.length>0?lname.charAt(0).UpperCase()+lname.substr(1):""; document.getElementById("fname").innerHTML=fname; document.getElementById("mname").innerHTML=mname; document.getElementById("lname").innerHTML=lname; } function split2() { var name=document.getElementById("txtname").value; var arr=name.split(" "); var fname=arr.length>0?arr[0]:""; var mname=arr.length>1?arr[1]:""; var lname=arr.length>2?arr[2]:""; document.getElementById("fname").innerHTML=fname; document.getElementById("mname").innerHTML=mname; document.getElementById("lname").innerHTML=lname; } </script> </head> <body> <table align="center"> <tr> <th> Enter any number </th> <td> <input id="txtname" /> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><input type="button" value="split1" onclick="split1()" /></td> <td><input type="button" value="split2" onclick="split2()" /></td> </tr> <tr><td>First Name</td> <td id="fname"></td> </tr> <tr><td>Middle Name</td> <td id="mname"></td> </tr> <tr><td>Last Name</td> <td id="lname"></td> </tr> </table> </body> </html>

• javascript alertankita singh August 24, 2011 at 8:30 PM

alert("hello"); shows different pop up box in mozilla and something else in internet explorer.Why so? Do I need to change my netbeans browser setting (if yes, how to).

• i want to program now itself..............hemalatha September 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM

java script to display a message "hi good morning to u" when a page is loaded and display a message "THANKS TO VISIT OUR WEBPAGE" when a page is unloaded.......

• java,j2eevijay December 23, 2011 at 12:32 PM

this code is very useful to me..thanks.

• javascript kaustubh January 27, 2012 at 8:00 PM

javascript

• very usefuls.sharmila January 27, 2012 at 8:08 PM

this website very useful for me to learn the jsp from base by practical&theoritcal way

• designnitya January 31, 2012 at 11:53 AM

hai

• javascript programsVidyanand February 4, 2012 at 12:13 PM

how to create javascript program for a general store with save option

• Web DevelopmentHanumant Bandgar March 2, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Its more useful for the Teaching.

• writting program in javascriptGerald June 15, 2012 at 2:15 AM

A sales manager wants to know the percentage increase in sales for 2011 compared with 2010. Convert percentages to the standard format(multiplying the decimal amount by 100) and display them with two decimal places. Using Javascript, write a program that implements the sales increase Percentage algorithm.

• javascriptsumi December 27, 2012 at 3:55 PM

hi, can anybody can say that how to convert this following code into javascript.? <script> $(function () { $("#table1 tbody.rep-drag").sortable({ revert: true }); $("#table1 tbody.rep-drag").disableSelection(); }); </script> where table1 is id for class and rep-drag for class for body.

• Relation of numberHerad Majhi December 17, 2012 at 6:16 PM

how to code java script programme?

• java scriptDIPAK NILKANTH September 21, 2012 at 3:41 PM

there are two error in simple java script program

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Writing Simple Java Script Program
Writing Simple Java Script Program   ... JavaScript Program In the last lesson you learned how to create simple java script...;Run Java Script First Program". The will display the message box. Here 

JavaScript Tutorial

Simple Calculator Application In Java Script
Simple Calculator Application In Java Script  ... the basics of JavaScript and create your first JavaScript program. What is simple Calculator The objective of this project is  learn how to write a simple 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script Program
Java Script Program  <%-- Document : index Created...;/body> I Am Writing THis COde It Is GIving The Following Error Exception... are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 logs. Sun Java System 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script Program
Java Script Program  <%-- Document : index Created...;/body> I Am Writing THis COde It Is GIving The Following Error Exception... are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 logs. Sun Java System 

Java Beginners

document.cookie() in Java Script
document.cookie() in Java Script  Can you give me a simple program to set Cookie in a JSP Program using Javascript . . . and about "Argument of document.cookie() method" ........... Thamks in Advance . . .   Please 

JavaScript Questions

java script
java script  how to write a Java script program to enter number in two text fields and then automatically display the total in another text field 

JavaScript Questions

Merging of java script with servlet program
Merging of java script with servlet program  how can we merge the java script with the any servlet program for making web application intractive.Is there any program you have.\please help me to sove out this problem 

Java Beginners

simple program question
simple program question  how do i get a java program to take an input from the user and have it terminate by a period and not by pressing enter 

Java Beginners

simple pgm
simple pgm  a java program which uses super class 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Simple Program Using Java Application with Eclipse
Hibernate Simple Program Using Java Application with Eclipse  How to write Hibernate Simple Program Using Java Application with Eclipse? I wish to learn Hibernate using very popular Eclipse IDE. Share me the best tutorial link 

Java Beginners

simple program
simple program  how to print * like triangle 

Java Beginners

java script - Java Beginners
java script  hi sir, the program code that i need for is : 1)there are two button in javascripting if you click the Ok button the cancel should disappear .  Hi Friend, Try the following code: function 

General

Java Vs Script
Java Vs Script       The Java  and Java Script are completely different from each other... Java  and Script language in more detail Java Java is completely object-oriented 

JSP Servlet Questions

Help me to write this simple java frame program
Help me to write this simple java frame program   I want to write a Java program for.... To create a frame with 4 text fields;name,street,city and pin;with suitable labels. Also add a button "OK". After enter values 

Java Beginners

Simple Java class program - Java Beginners
Simple Java class program  Hello, Please help me, Write a simple class that iterates through all the arguments passed in on the command line.... http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/util 

Java Beginners

Simple Java class program - Java Beginners
Simple Java class program  Hi sir, Please help me Write a simple class that iterates through all the arguments passed in on the command line...(); } } -------------------------------------------- Read for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/java 

Blog

Sitemap Java Script Tutorial
What is JavaScript? | Writing Simple JavaScript | Statements... | Conditions In Java Script | Looping in JavaScript | Functions in JavaScript... | Email validation is JSP using JavaScript | Java Script Code of Calendar 

Java Beginners

Simple FTP upload in Java
Simple FTP upload in Java  How to write a program for Simple FTP upload in Java? Any code example of Simple FTP upload in Java will be very helpful for me. Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

java script - JSP-Servlet
java script add items  How to add items in an array in JavaScript... Transitional//EN"><html><head><title>tree program in javascript</title><script type="text/javascript" src="mtmcode.js 

Java Beginners

A Simple program
A Simple program  Hi I have written the following code: class FirstRectangle{ public int rectArea(int l,int b){ int farea = l*b; System.out.println("Required Area::"+farea); return farea 

RMI Questions

how to execute a unix shell script from a java program
the script name from a java code .once you execute this java program ultimately your script gets executed.. it would be a lot of help to me...how to execute a unix shell script from a java program  well , i am 

JavaScript Tutorial

Conditions In Java Script
Conditions In Java Script   ... of JavaScript and create your first JavaScript program. About JavaScript Java Script is Netscape's Cross - platform, Object - based Scripting language 

Java Beginners

Simple ATM Java Code...
Simple ATM Java Code...  You are required to write a Graphical User Interface that simulates an ATM by building on the program you wrote..., or provide the current balance. Your program must perform the following: Read 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script
Java Script  why we are using java script 

JavaScript Questions

Java script
Java script  Source code for capturing the screen using Java Script 

Java Beginners

A simple question - Java Beginners
A simple question   Design a program to calculate either the square of a number or the square root of a number and display the results. output should be like:- Enter a float value: 6.2 Do you want the (s)quare or square (r 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script
Java Script  Hi, Any one please share a code to swap the 2strings using java script 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script
Java Script  What is Java Script? How to learn Java Script?   Hi Java Script is client side programming language. It runs on browser.... You can learn Java Script from our JavaScript - JavaScript Tutorial pages 

Ajax Examples

jQuery To Simple tabs
jQuery To Simple tabs       In this JQuery tutorial we will develop a program  to make simple tabs  Steps to develop the simple tabs . Step 1:         

Java Beginners

simple team leader
simple team leader  Could you please help me to write a program for a simple team leader?   Please clarify your problem. Which type of program you want to create in java? Please specify 

DMCA.com