Home Discussion Discuss: Open Source Billing System

• Billing Bagavathi Manian June 6, 2012 at 9:54 AM

i need a complete solution for biilling system

• For getting source codeparveen March 31, 2013 at 12:49 PM

sir,i am looking for source code for desktop based cyber cafe management project.i made frames but i dont know how to link them with each other.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Billing System
Open Source Billing System       Open source billing system is the new trend in the way of billing management. Due to open... and the businesspersons can access open source billing system without depending 

Java Technology Tutorials

Online Open Source Billing System Software
Online Open Source Billing System Software   ... about the Online Open Source Billing Software System. Articles discussed here... to another company. Online Open Source billing software system helps 

VoIP

VoIP Billing Software
Call Shop Billing system you can even grant customers with credit by taking... Billing). So you can real-time bill the prepaid (credit) call shop user. The system... they can make calls to whichever destination they wish and the billing system 

Struts Questions

retail invoice and billing source code in struts
retail invoice and billing source code in struts  Hi. I need source code for "retail invoice and billing source code in struts", Please help me in doing so. Please It's important and urgent 

Management

Medical Billing Training
Medical Billing Training  Hi, What are the career options in Medical Billing? How to make career in Medical Billing? What is the Medical Billing... Billing? The Medical Billing offers a very attractive career. It can be full 

Open Source

Open Source Billing Tools and Libraries
Open Source Billing Tools and Libraries      ... VoIP Peering protocol (ETSI TS 101 321) that has been coined for open source... into many commercial and open source VoIP products. RAMS OSP server written 

VoIP

VoIP Billing Servers
billing software system. It is able to account for both Internet access service... VoIP Billing System can be used with RADIUS servers and also it can be used with switches which produce CDR's directly. Advanced VoIP Billing System can 

Programming Tutorials

YAAP Software,YAAP Open Source Application,Yaap Administration and Billing Software,Open Source Resources
YAAP       YAAP is a polish open source administration and billing web interface for Asterisk (it could be translated... billing Simple CMS Additional module can be written easily   

VoIP

VoIP Billing Solution
VoIP Billing Solution          VoIP Billing Software The LogiSense EngageIP VoIP Billing solution is the strategic choice for service providers seeking telco 

General

Cyber Cafe Billing Application in Java
Cyber Cafe Billing Application in Java In this section, we are going to create a bill of Cyber Cafe. Now to create this bill, we have allowed the user... System, we have calculated the payable amount. For the first 60 minutes - Rs. 20 

JavaMail Questions

attendance management system source code
attendance management system source code  sir i want full ateendance management project please send me source code i am asking so many members... answer so please send code it's very urgent 

Swing AWT

billing frame
billing frame  how to generate billing frame using swing which contain sr. no, name of product, quantity, price & total 

Programming Tutorials

open source help desk
and Help Desk System The OneOrZero Open Source Task Management and Help Desk... a modular, web-based, open-source helpdesk system that would meet a variety...; OTRS OTRS is an Open source Ticket Request System (also well known as trouble 

Java Beginners

online voting system source code in java
online voting system source code in java  Please send me source code for online voting system in java. please replay as fast as. Thank you 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source software written in Java
Billing Software How To Use Open Source Fonts...Open Source software written in Java Open Source Software  or OSS.... Means the open source software is all about freedom. Freedom of use 

Java Beginners

i need attendce management system source code in java
i need attendce management system source code in java  i need attendance management system source code in java 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source content Management System
Open Source content Management System The Open Source Content Management System OpenCms is a professional level Open Source Website Content... known databases. Magnolia is the first open-source content-management-system 

Open Source

Freeside
Freeside       Freeside is a leading open-source billing, trouble ticketing and account administration software that runs... of this service: KEY FEATURES BILLING Flexible pricing, Plug-in system VoIP rating 

Open Source

ASTPP
ASTPP       ASTPP is another open source VOIP billing and calling card application for Asterisk. Features: Provide call... billing Realtime billing Rates are billed to 6 decimal places. Rates are highly 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source e-commerce
of e-commerce; a free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart system..., in use since January 1998, is a proven Open Source e-commerce system for products...Open Source e-commerce Open Source 

Open Source

MOR
MOR       It is an open source advanced FAST billing solution used for Asterisk PBX. The features of MOR are: Realtime... for different providers and customers Summarize Billing and Traffic Reports Highly 

Mobile Applications Questions

navigation system in j2me
navigation system in j2me  how to load map image for offline navigation system?plz send the source code in j2me 

Open Source

AstBill
open source software licensed under the GPL that not only works as a web-based, user-friendly billing interface for Asterisk and VOIP but also used... your calls to any extension you want Time based forwarding and Billing 

Java Beginners

student admission system project
student admission system project  College Student Admission System Project in Java Front End -JAVA Back End - MS Access Hello Sir, I want College Student Admission Project in Java with Source code, that includes Following Forms 

Java Beginners

Open or Open Source Software
source operating system where as PHP is a open source scripting language...Open or Open Source Software  what is mean by open or open source... or open source software means any technology or a software that are freely available 

Java-Tutorials

Java get System Locale
Java get System Locale   ... are providing you an example which will obtain the locale of the system by using the System.getProperty(). This will provide all the properties of the system 

Swing AWT

hospital Management System
hospital Management System  hello sir i want hospital management system Source code in java swing Back-end Oracle 9i. i want these type of model 1... all, delete,save plz give me the full source code with database 

Java Beginners

fingerprint identification system on java
fingerprint identification system on java  sir i want full "fingerprint ateendance management" project on java please send me source code i am asking so many members but nobody send answer one of my friend suggest ask question 

JSP Servlet Questions

Hostel management information system
Hostel management information system  Can u send me mvc based project of hostel management systenm source code 

Open Source

Why Open Source?
Why Choose Open Source?       Introduction Open source refers to a production and development system.... Here are a few benefits and requirements of the open source system. The open 

DMCA.com