Home Discussion Discuss: Declaring the Bean class in the faces-config.xml file

• Congratulationsmaocb November 15, 2011 at 3:21 AM

Excellent, very easy. Explain, how get in Bean in FacesConfig.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSF Tutorials & Examples

Declaring the Bean class in the faces-config.xml file
Declaring the Bean class in the faces-config.xml file...; This example illustrates how to define the bean in the faces-config.xml file...;   The source code of the faces-config.xml file is as follows:   

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Registering managed bean and defining navigation rules
are required to be registered in the faces-config.xml file of the application. Managed bean name and its actual class name is defined within the "managed...-rule" element of the xml file. Full view of the faces-config.xml 

Java Interview Questions

Bean
Bean  i have this problem when i registry after that check the valid value whit useBean classes org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /proces1.jsp(7,0) The value for the useBean class attribute ../public_html/WEB-INF/classes 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Managing Bean Example
;faces-config.xml". Just add lines given below in this file... with the value specified in the "faces-config.xmlfile... in the "faces-config.xml" file. welcome.jsp 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Binding the Form Elements With the Bean Properties
with CheckValidUser() method of the Bean class. This method  returns a String value... value and the navigation rules specified in the "faces-config.xml"...Binding the Form Elements With the Bean Properties   

JSP Tutorials

JSP bean get property
bean get property. In this example we define a package bean include a class... the bean with the scope .  class - This indicate package. class is used to give the reference of the bean class. <jsp:get Property> 

Spring Framework Questions

bean creation exception
bean creation exception  hi i am getting exception while running..." org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class...: class path resource [beans.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist how 

General

A Message-Driven Bean Example
. A message-driven bean has only a bean class i.e. unlike a session bean... in the JNDI namespace from within the bean class so that we do not need... the annotation to a class, the annotation declares a resource that the bean will look 

General

An Entity Bean Example
an entity bean:  Every bound persistent POJO class is an entity bean...; }  @Entity declares the class as an entity bean... bean class:  In the Book catalog example, we define a Book entity bean 

Programming Tutorials

Form processing using Bean
Form processing using Bean In this section, we will create a JSP form using bean ,which will use a class file for processing. The standard way of handling... bean.  You just need to define a class that has a field corresponding 

EJB Tools

Bean life cycle in spring
to retrieves the values of the bean using java file. Here in the file given below i.e.... "Bean" is the name of the bean class which would be further referred...; class="Bean">   <property name="company" 

Spring 3

SpEl-Wiring bean
to wire bean. Product.java: The Product class contains property named part which... bean. package spel.wiringbean; import java.util.*; public class Part...;bean id="part" class="spel.wiringbean.Part"> <property 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Bean Tag (Data Tag) Example
Bean Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the Bean Tag. The Bean tag is a generic tag that is used to instantiates a class that confirms to the JavaBeans 

Programming Tutorials

to retrieves the values of the bean using java file. Here in the file given below i.e.... "Bean" is the name of the bean class which would be further referred...; class="Bean">   <property name="company" 

Framework Questions

How to get the browsed file path into controller bean using JSF icefaces
How to get the browsed file path into controller bean using JSF icefaces  Hi All, I've a requirement as, 1) Need to browse a file from my local system/machine 2) Path of the file from which I browsed need to be stored 

Spring Framework

Spring Framework

Spring Bean Example, Spring Bean Creation
java bean file having two methods getMessage() and setMessage() and a default...Basic Bean Creation The Spring bean can typically be POJO(Plain Old Java...;} } The context.xml connects every bean to every other bean 

General

Writing Calculator Stateless Session Bean
; } Enterprise Bean class All Bean class are defined as public and implements the javax.ejb.SessionBean. In the bean class we have implemented...; Above deployment descriptor defines remote, home and bean class for the bean 

General

Deploying and testing Stateless Session Bean
Deploying and testing Stateless Session Bean... Session Bean developed in the last section. We will use ant build tool to build ear file. We will deploy our application using WebLogic console. Building ear 

Java Beginners

class file
class file  How to create class file in jsf easily 

JSP Tutorials

Java bean example in JSP
, Inside this package, we define a class My Bean. The class define a newly created... us go through the list of steps to be carried out to call a My bean class.... class -  This is used to specify the package. class and instantiate a bean 

Java Beginners

file class
file class  Hi Friend, I have a file class it lets me extract all the data from a csv file but I need to align the data properely, seperating... java.util.*; public class ReadCSV{ public ReadCSV (){ } public static 

JSP Servlet Questions

bean object
java.util.*; public class Bean { public List dataList(){ ArrayList list=new...bean object  i have to retrieve data from the database and want... javax.servlet.*; import javax.servlet.http.*; public class BeanInServlet extends 

Java Beginners

class file
class file  how to convert java classfile into java sourcefile 

Programming Tutorials

Session Bean
is a Session bean   A session bean is the enterprise bean that directly.... A session bean represents a single client accessing the enterprise application.... A session bean makes an interactive session only for a single client and shields 

General

Writing Deployment Descriptor of Stateless Session Bean
this JNDI name to lookup the Bean and call it from Servlet. Web.xml file for war...Writing Deployment Descriptor of Stateless Session Bean... for the session bean. We need the deployment descriptor for application 

EJB Tools

Stateful Session Bean Example
: Remote business interface (Account) Session bean class... class. If the bean class implements a single interface, that interface is assumed... it is annotated with the javax.ejb.Remote annotation. The bean class may also 

Java Server Faces

Creating Bean Class In JSF using NetBeans
Creating Bean Class In JSF using NetBeans  ... illustrates how to create the Bean Class. This is also called the Backing Bean Class. This bean class is used to store the values of the form components 

Struts and Hibernate Integration Tutorial

Send Mail Bean
; Now  set this bean and property in applicationContext.xml file... Send Mail Bean     In our application we have developed mailer bean that sends welcome email 

JSP Tutorials

Use Of Form Bean In JSP
Use Of Form Bean In JSP      ... about the procedure of handling sessions by using Java Bean. This section provides... or data using session through the Java Bean. Program Summary: There are  

DMCA.com