Home Discussion Discuss: Objective C Constructors

• Wrong codeRyan December 29, 2011 at 2:46 AM

-(MyClass*) set:(int) x andb:(int) y { self = [super init]; if(self) { a=x; b=y; return self; } -(MyClass*) set:(int) a andb:(int) b; Do not match. The method argument should be -(MyClass*) set:(int) x andb: (int) y;

• Objective CAnirban Roy July 13, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Hi Team, I am very new in this technology .I want to learn the technology properly .Please help me sending anything that relates TO ANY VALID BASIC Objective C . Thanks & Regards, Anirban Roy

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Exceptional Constructors - Java Tutorials
[]) { try { WordCount2 w2= new WordCount2("C:/ankit.txt"); } catch 

Java Beginners

constructors

Java Beginners

constructors

iPhone

Objective C Constructors
Objective C Constructors       Objective-C enables user to define constructor with the help of self and super keywords. Like java Objective-C has parent class and programmer 

UML Questions

c++
private members does class xClass have? c. How many constructors does class xClass...c++  Consider the following declarations: class xClass { public: void func(); void print() const; xClass (); xClass (int, double); private: int u 

UML Questions

c++
c++  Write the definition of the class dayType that implements... on an object of type dayType: a. Set the day. b. Print the day. c. Return the day... the appropriate constructors 

UML Questions

c++
private members does class xClass have? c. How many constructors does class xClass...c++  Consider the following declarations: class xClass { public: void.... Write a C++ statement that prints the values of the data members of the object 

Java Beginners

Constructors in Java
Constructors in Java  When do we use Constructors in JAva?   All object creation is done through constructors. If no constructor is specified, the compiler will supply a default empty constructor that basically does 

Java Beginners

How are this() and super() used with constructors?
How are this() and super() used with constructors?   Hi, How are this() and super() used with constructors? thanks 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

classes in c++
classes in c++  1- design and implement a class datatype that implement the day of the week in the program.the class datatype should store the day... constructors. 2-write the definition of the function to implement the operations 

Java Beginners

Constructors .equals method
Constructors .equals method  Hi, my two dates never match using .equals method and two different constructors. o/p is like examples.Pdate@192d342Blah dateexamples.Pdate@6b97fd Code: package examples; public class Pdate 

Java Beginners

Constructors .equals method
Constructors .equals method  Hi, my two dates never match using .equals method and two different constructors. o/p is like examples.Pdate@192d342Blah dateexamples.Pdate@6b97fd Code: package examples; public class Pdate 

Java Beginners

constructors - Java Beginners
constructors  can constructors be inherited???  Hi friend, Constructors cannot be inherited, basically a constructor is not a method.Constructors are used to give a valid state for an object at creation 

Java-Tutorials

Thread Constructors
Thread Constructors       Several constructors are available for creating new Thread instances.    Thread() Thread(String)   Thread(Runnable) Thread 

Java Beginners

why we use constructors instead of methods in java?
why we use constructors instead of methods in java?   why we use constructors instead of methods in java 

Java Beginners

Constructors, setters, getters - Java Beginners
Constructors, setters, getters  A bank charges $10 per month plus the following check fees for a commercial checking account: $.10 each for less than 20 checks $.08 each for 20-39 checks $.06 each for 40-59 checks 

Ajax Questions

c#
c#  how to find out the size of the BMP image in C 

CVS Questions

C++
C++  How can i write this in dev c 

Development process Questions

C++
C++  How can i write this in dev c 

c++
c++  use a prgrm as an example to xplain-: a)class b)object c)message d)cope resolution operator 

Ajax Questions

c#
c#  how to find out the size of the BMP image 

c++
c++  write a programme that calculates the area and circumference of a rectangle 

C++
C++  dear sir How to create windows form application for login screen using C++? USER Name -TESTADMIN Password -testuser 

Java Beginners

c++
c++  i use turbo c++...i want to change the background color...what is the command for it and the header file used 

Java Beginners

c++
c++  i use turbo c++...i want to change the background color...what is the command for it and the header file used 

Java Beginners

c++

Java Beginners

What are constructors ? explain different types of constructor with example
What are constructors ? explain different types of constructor with example  Hi, What are constructors ? explain different types of constructor... constructor require. That's why the Constructors are used to initialize the instance 

C++
C++  differenciate btw.-a)local & public variables b)pre-defined & user defined functions c)fnctn prototype,defination & fnctn code.use code examples 

c++
c++  differenciate btw.-a)local & public variables b)pre-defined & user defined functions c)fnctn prototype,defination & fnctn code.use code examples 

c++
c++  differenciate btw.-a)local & public variables b)pre-defined & user defined functions c)fnctn prototype,defination & fnctn code.use code examples 

DMCA.com