Home Discussion Discuss: Struts 2 Redirect Action

• Not clearlyThanh Tung April 12, 2011 at 3:26 PM

I'm is newbie struts so your tutorial seem very simple, i tried in so much example in the other website but can't running and when i read tutorial, it not clearly than that. You do not put screen short hierachy folder. Sorry for english

• Location for validation fileArun December 19, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Hi... Location for Login-validation.xml file is not specified. I think it should be in the same package as the action class which is using this file. Please tell what are other locations where I can keep this file.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Redirect Action
Struts 2 Redirect Action       In this section, you will get familiar with struts 2 Redirect action and learn to use it in the struts 2 application. Redirect After Post: This post 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Redirect Action Result Example
Redirect Action Result Example The Result uses the ActionMapper of the ActionMapperFactory for redirecting the URL to the specified action. To redirect...;/jsp/home.jsp</result> </action> An example of Redirect Action 

Struts Questions

C:Redirect Tag - Struts
C:Redirect Tag  I am trying to use the jstl c:redirect tag in conjuction with a struts 2 action. I am trying to do something like What I am... some application initialization to place (in the form of a Struts action) so 

HTML Questions

Redirect Entire Frame
Redirect Entire Frame  Hello All:) I ve 2 frames in a html file. Say..., it will redirect in the trailer part. Before redirecting the page i had redirected to some.... Any one have idea how i can redirect the entire header and trailer? What i can do 

Struts Questions

Struts 2 action-validation.xml not loading
Struts 2 action-validation.xml not loading  Hi All, I am getting... error SERVER : Caught exception while loading file package/action-validation.xml Connection refused: Connect - (unknown location) The path of my action 

Struts Questions

redirect with tiles - Struts
in struts 2. And i want redirect to other definition tag by url tag. Please help me...redirect with tiles  I have definition with three pages. I have link in page left when i click it is page Body change. Help me! Thanks very much 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Action Tag
Struts 2 Action Tag "action" Tag in Struts 2 is used by developer to call... action name. Struts 2 Action Tag is one of the Data Tags, which are used.... Following example will further explain the complete use of Struts 2 Action 

Struts Questions

jsp to struts 2 action conversion problem - Struts
jsp to struts 2 action conversion problem  i have one jsp page that includes 3 other jsp pages(using RequestDispactcher).how to convert that jsp page to a struts2 action?among that one jsp page is wrritten using jpivot,wct tags 

Servlet Interview Questions

servlet redirect problem help needed
servlet redirect problem help needed  package p; import...;2){ location="/j1.jsp"; RequestDispatcher re=getServletContext... getting true coz 1<2...so the programme counter goes through the loop...and when 

Servlet Interview Questions

servlet redirect problem help needed
servlet redirect problem help needed  package p; import...;2){ location="/j1.jsp"; RequestDispatcher re=getServletContext... getting true coz 1<2...so the programme counter goes through the loop...and when 

Struts Questions

STRUTS 2 Could not find action or result
STRUTS 2 Could not find action or result  hiii..i am new to struts 2...;package name="Basic" extends="struts-default"> <action name="fetch" class... on my log: WARNING: Could not find action or result There is no Action 

Development process Questions

Action attribute in Jsf framework - Development process
Action attribute in Jsf framework  There will be one welcome.jsp in that one button, if we click that button it should get redirect to details.jsp... which will get the information from database.so action attribute 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Redirect Result Example
Redirect Result Example The Redirect Result makes a new call to the resources... of doing this means the action error, field error, actions instance are no longer available, they are  lost. Because action is built on single thread-model 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Action in Struts 2 Framework
action provides the processing logic for a specific URL with which it is linked. Actions are mostly associated with a HTTP request of User. The action class..., and select the view result page that should send back to the user action class 

Programming Tutorials

ZF Page Redirect
Redirect to another page using submit button, in ZF: It is one of the most common activity in a web application to redirect one web page to another web page. We will learn how to redirect page in Zend Framework form. As we have 

JSP-Tutorials

Redirect to Google Search JSP
Redirect to Google Search JSP This tutorial explains you how can you crate...; <body> <form method="get" action="search.jsp">... will be as follows : 1. At first the search.jsp page will be opened as follows : 2. When 

JSP Servlet Questions

Servlet Response Send Redirect - JSP-Servlet
value to the next jsp? 2. I have a servlet that saves patient data from...("")' onmouseout='ot("","c1")'>   continue.. 2)popup.jsp 

Struts Questions

action tag - Struts
action tag  Is possible to add parameters to a struts 2 action tag? And how can I get them in an Action Class. I mean: xx.jsp Thank you 

Struts Questions

Struts Action Classes
Struts Action Classes  1) Is necessary to create an ActionForm to LookupDispatchAction. If not the program will not executed. 2) What is the beauty of Mapping Dispatch Action 

JSP-Tutorials

Struts 2 Actions
application frameworks. Struts 2 Action are the important concept in Struts 2... request. About Struts Action Interface In Struts 2 all actions may implement... the Action interface and simple POJO classes can be used as actionStruts 2 

JSTL

Using tag of Core JSTL tags
, you will get a folder named  'redirect_page_jstlCoreTag'. 2:  Paste... tag <c:redirect> that is used to redirect the page to given url, here...://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %> redirect_CoreJstl.jsp < 

Struts Questions

servlet action not available - Struts
. Struts Blank Application action org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet config /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml 2 action *.do...servlet action not available  hi i am new to struts and i am 

Java Tips and Examples

Action and AbstractAction
- Simple anonymous class 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Action openAction... to implement action listeners that can be shared and coordinated. Actions can... actionPerformed to specify what you want the Action to do. See examples below 

JavaScript Questions

form validate and perfom action immediatly
form validate and perfom action immediatly  This is ok, but what i'm... and immediately he needs to redirect to a particular webpage based on the input..." for Age in a form then he needs to redirect him to some web page like 

JSP Servlet Questions

standard action - JSP-Servlet
. For Example : Some other standard action tags.... 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6...; hi friend.. Action Allow you to specify components from a tag library or a standard tag. For Example : Action may display an output or write some value 

Java Tips and Examples

Action Listener Review
Action Listener Review Many components call an action listener in response to a user action (JButton, JMenuItem, JTextField, etc). An action... ways to implement action listeners follow. 1. One shared action listener 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Tutorial
.   Struts 2 Redirect Action In this section, you will get familiar with struts 2 Redirect action and learn to use it in the struts... 2 The new version Struts 2.0 is a combination of the Sturts action framework 

Struts Questions

No action instance for path
; </action-mappings> </struts-config>... struts@roseindia.net */ /** * Struts File Upload Action Form...No action instance for path  <%@ taglib uri="http 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Interceptors in Struts 2
action of interceptor in Struts 2 application like validation, exception handling...Interceptors in Struts 2 Interceptors are conceptually analogous to Servlet Filters and are an important part of Struts 2 as it provides Struts 2 

Struts Questions

Redirect page
Redirect page  In this code redirect tag is not work, so please help me ,how to redirect page in Tiles With JSTL . <%@ taglib prefix="tiles"uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-tiles" %> <%@ taglib prefix="c"uri 

DMCA.com