Home Discussion Discuss: Struts1 vs Struts2

• Struts1 vs Struts2mahesh July 7, 2011 at 11:26 AM

It would be great if they would have given with sample programs.

• Excellent InformationSyed Abdul Rahim November 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Thanks a lot for this concise comparision :)

• JAVAAMIT December 21, 2011 at 1:49 PM

WHAT IS THE STRUTS AND HOW TO PERFORM IN JAVA LANGUAGE?

• strutsBalakrishna January 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM

what is the difference between ServletConfig and ServletContext

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Examples

Struts1 vs Struts2
Struts1 vs Struts2    Struts2 is more powerful framework as compared to struts1. The table given below describes some differences between struts1 and struts2           

Java Beginners

struts2
struts2  sir.... i am doing one struts2 application and i have to make pagination in struts2....how can i do 

Struts Questions

struts2
struts2  dear deepak sir plz give the struts 2 examples using applicationresources.properties file 

Struts Questions

Struts2
Struts2  i want select multiple items from select list in struts2.when i did like that the two selected values must saved into databse in two diffirent rows.pls provide any one code for this i am new to Struts2 

Framework Questions

struts2
struts2  hi all i am going to run struts2.x program i got this error when server started java.lang.RuntimeException...: Struts2 Tutorials 

Struts Questions

struts2
struts2   Sir when i have run my struts 2 web application,every time i get error " request resources is not available",,,what is this,,,plz help me 

Struts Questions

Struts2
Struts2  Hi, I need a solution for displaying success message in same page in struts2. how to redirect same page in struts2.Please help me.   hi friend, To know how redirect action can be done in struts 2 you can go 

Struts Questions

Struts2
Struts2  Hi I am using struts 2,In struts2 architecture ,I couldn't understand the purpose of ActionMapper and ActionProxy.My Question is,when the request comes into the picture,the filterdispatcher consult the ActionMapper 

Struts Questions

Struts2
Struts2  java.lang.NullPointerException org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.getErrorMessage(StrutsActionProxy.java:69... exception while submitting the update form in struts2 I am using tomcat6.0 ... its 

Struts Questions

struts2
struts2  how to read properties file in jsp of struts2   Hi, You can use the Properties class of Java in your action class. Properties pro = new Properties(); FileInputStream in = new FileInputStream(f); pro.load 

Framework Questions

STRUTS2
STRUTS2  sir but my question is using ApplicationResources.properties in STRUTS 2.i cant get the values into my application.but in the exmple given at roseindia,u cant use the properties file.i use actionclass-validation.xml 

Java Beginners

getResourceAsStream() vs FileInputStream
getResourceAsStream() vs FileInputStream  getResourceAsStream() vs FileInputStream 

Training

Struts2 Training
Struts1 Vs Struts2 Benefits of Struts2 Downloading and Installing Struts2... Struts2 Training     Apache.... Struts2 Training Objectives In this course you will learn how to develop 

Java Interview Questions

websphere vs weblogic
websphere vs weblogic  websphere vs weblogic Why you are using websphere instead of weblogic 

IoC Questions

oracle vs sql
oracle vs sql  what is the difference between oracle and sql 

Java Interview Questions

encapsulation vs abstraction
encapsulation vs abstraction  what is the difference between encapsulation and abstraction 

Struts Questions

struts2 - Struts
Struts2 and Ajax Example  how to use struts2 and ajax 

Struts Questions

JETM vs Jprofiler
JETM vs Jprofiler  Can anyone explain the difference between Java Execution Time Measurement(JETM) and Jprofiler 

Java Beginners

Interface vs abstract class
Interface vs abstract class  Hai, Is there any possible to defining abstract methods in Interface 

CVS Questions

compiler vs interpreter
compiler vs interpreter  "compiled program executes faster especially if the program contains loop" Why 

Struts Questions

Struts2 and Hibernate
Struts2 and Hibernate  how to fetch database value from one page to another page in struts2 and hibernate 

Struts Questions

struts2 - Struts
struts2  how to pre populate the fields using struts2 from the database 

EJB Questions

ejb vs hibernate - EJB
ejb vs hibernate  1>>> If we have ejb entity bean why we need hibernate? 2>>> Is hibernate distributed 

Development process Questions

java vs vb
java vs vb  history of java and advanced products as well as vb? compared with java and vb? finalize list out the table of java and vb products? viewers i want more soon 

Java Beginners

inheritence Vs inheritence
inheritence Vs inheritence  what are difference b/w c++ inheritence and java inheritence   Hi Friend, C++ supports Multiple Inheritance while Java does not. Thanks 

SQL Question

Derby vs MySQL - SQL
Derby vs MySQL  Hi, I want to know what are the advantages using Derby Database over MySQL.  http://www.roseindia.net/eclipse/plugins/database/index.shtml 

EJB Questions

ejbSelect() vs ejbHome() - EJB
ejbSelect vs ejbHome  Hi, 1) What are the differences between ejbSelect() and ejbHome...() business methods in CMP bean? 2) In Ed Romans Mastering EJB 3rd edition, it is mentioned that ejb finder methods 

Java Beginners

portability vs platform independent
portability vs platform independent  sir, pls tell me 1.the differences between platform independent and portability related to java technology 2.how java provides security 3.how can i prove servlet is a single instance 

Java Beginners

java vs .net - Java Beginners
java vs .net  which language is powerful now java or .net 

Struts Questions

Struts2 tag
Struts2 tag  function of hidden tag?   Hi Friend, <s:hidden> tag create a hidden value field.It means it stores the value but cannot be visible. For more information, visit the following link: Struts2 Tutorial 

DMCA.com