Home Discussion Discuss: Enterprise Beans

• Bad EnglishSina June 17, 2011 at 1:09 AM

The concept and the material written here is good, while the text is full of typos and grammatical failures.

• goodchowdary May 22, 2012 at 10:41 AM

its useful

• EJB'sSrikanth May 26, 2012 at 3:21 PM

why there is no Entity Bean concept in EJB 3.0?

• BEST DEVELOPMENT PRACTICESsanjeev October 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I SOME TIME FOUND THE METHOD I USE TO SOLVE PROBLEMS ARE TO ELLOBRATED AND COMPLEX SOLUTIONS, CONSEDERING ALL POSSIBLE OUT BOX REQUIREMENTS I MAKE IT COMPLEX, HELP ME WITH A GUIDE TO SIMPLE PROBLEM SOLVING TECHNIQUES THAT FETCH ME QUICK RESULTS. THANKS IN ADVANCE WITH REGARDS SANJEEV S

• CorrectionTwistedMetal October 24, 2012 at 8:07 PM

In Section Types of enterprise beans 2. I think You mean *JMA* for short and not JPA?

• Correction + AppreciationSuvo November 28, 2012 at 11:51 PM

This tutorial gives a fair amount of idea of the subject. Good for beginners. I think I found a typo: " Message driven bean: It works like a listener or a consumer for a particular messaging service such as Java Message API or JPA for short " I think it should be JMA. JPA stands for Java Persistence API

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Java Beans
Java Beans  hii What is Java Beans?   hello,, A Java Bean is a reusable software component that can be manipulated visually in a builder tool 

Java Beginners

net beans
net beans  how to calculate electric bill,units,load in net beans and how to insert this calculated bill ,unit and load into database and how this calculate value comes on GUI 

Java Beginners

net beans
net beans  how to calculate electric bill,units,load in net beans and how to insert this calculated bill ,unit and load into database and how this calculate value comes on GUI 

Java Beginners

net beans

Java Beginners

net beans

Java Beginners

net beans

Java Beginners

net beans

Java Beginners

NET BEANS
NET BEANS  My problem is when i am going to install net beans then it showing the problem that JDK6 or JDK5 is required for installing net beans IDE,but in actually I've already installed the jdk5,I do not know why 

Programming Tutorials

Enterprise Beans
Enterprise Beans       Enterprise beans are the Java EE server side components that run inside the ejb container... by many users. Enterprise beans are used to perform various types of task like 

Development process Questions

net beans

net beans

net beans

net beans

IDE Questions

NET BEANS - IDE Questions
NET BEANS  hi i am new to net beans and wants to use net beans 6.5 can any body tell me how can i learn completely about it..if any body have resources abt it plz send me at abhishek_sahu05@yahoo.com  Hi i am 

Java Beginners

java beans - Java Beginners
java beans  how and where are java beans implemented  Hi Friend, Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/using-bean-counter.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/java-bean-example-jsp.shtml 

net beans 4
net beans 4  Write a JAVA program to read an initial two number x1 and x2, and determine if the two numbers are relatively prime. Two numbers are relatively prime. Two numbers are relatively prime if the only common factor 

Java Beginners

Beans in Swings table
Beans in Swings table  Hi Sir/Madam.... I am Trying Develop an Swing from which include an table which displays the data from mysql table and i am... values so i decided to use beans but the value which i am entering in textfield 

Framework Questions

Pojo and java beans
Pojo and java beans  Can anyone tell me where we should use pojo class and where we should use beans. We use pojo class to make the object of mapping file in hibernate framework. Can I use pojo class in those applications where 

JEE Technologies

Enterprise Beans
Enterprise Beans       Enterprise beans are the Java EE server side components that run inside the ejb container... by many users. Enterprise beans are used to perform various types of task like 

J2EE

How to access Enterprise Beans
How to access Enterprise Beans In this tutorial you will learn that how to access Enterprise Beans (applicable only to session beans not to message-driven beans) Enterprise beans are accessed by the client in two ways either through 

J2EE

Introduction To Enterprise Beans
Introduction To Enterprise Beans In this tutorial you will learn about the Enterprise Beans. Enterprise Bean :- A bean that is a component of Java Enterprise... is called Enterprise Beans. An Enterprise Beans is a server side component 

EJB Questions

EJB,java beans

JSP Servlet Questions

java beans - JSP-Servlet

Java Beginners

jsp using Beans

WebSevices Questions

java beans code in jsp - WebSevices
java beans code in jsp  can you tell me how to use java beans in jsp in step wise. iam doing online banking project. i need java beans code... summary page and funds transfer page using java beans.   Hi Friend 

Programming Tutorials

Message Driven Beans
Message Driven Beans       Message driven beans are the light weight components used for communication. In message driven beans the messaging service is in asynchronous mode because 

J2EE

Types of Enterprise Beans
Types of Enterprise Beans In this section we will discuss about the types of Enterprise Beans. Summarily there are two types of Enterprise Beans... to the client. Where the work flow of various enterprise beans are required to manage 

Java Beginners

Java Beans pls!! - Java Beginners
Java Beans pls!!  hello,, can someone give me a simple program of java beans, and Jsp. pls.. im begging you guys.. i really need it!! plss.. thanks yo so much..  Hi Friend, Please visit the following links: http 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp,beans,jdbc - JSP-Servlet
jsp,beans,jdbc  I have created jsp page and corresponding servlet java class.In servlet i write query for retriving data and sum of data from database for specific date .this data is retrived on jsp page by beans.i use beans 

JSP Servlet Questions

calling java beans - JSP-Servlet
calling java beans  Sir, I want to know where to place the java beans java file and class file inside tomcat web server. and how to call them from jsp file.  Hi Friend, Java Bean is placed in classes\form 

DMCA.com