Home Discussion Discuss: PHP MySQL on Centos 5.x

• mysql phpyahya May 28, 2011 at 10:39 AM

more info about php

• PHP MySQL on Centos 5.xPyrrhic January 4, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Thank you! I was reconstructing someone else's very ancient PHP system for a client - rebuilding on newer equipment (and I am not a PHP guy) and this was driving me crazy. Why was MySQL not responding to the PHP calls? Many, many, MANY thanks! Best, P.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Linux Tutorial

PHP MySQL on Centos 5.x
PHP MySQL on Centos 5.x This Tutorial show you how to install MySQL support into php. If you have downloaded and installed Centos 5.x then you won't get MySQL support into your php application. In this tutorial I will show you how 

SQL Question

mysql 4.x to 5.x upgrade problem
mysql 4.x to 5.x upgrade problem  mysql 4.x to 5.x upgrade problem 

Linux Tutorial

CentOS 3.7 is available now
CentOS 3.7 is available now The CentOS development team is pleased to announce the availability of CentOS 3.7. Major changes in this version of CentOS...) and the IPMI software. About the CentOS The CentOS Project has developed a Geo-IP 

Linux-Tutorials

CentOS 4.3 has been released now
CentOS 4.3 has been released now The CentOS development team is pleased to announce the availability of CentOS 4.3. Major changes in this version of CentOS... packages. CentOS featured in Linux Magazine CentOS-4 is featured in the April 2006 

MySQL

MySQL Front
. With the combination of PHP and MySQL becoming one of the defacto standards for Web... MySQL Front       In this page you will find many tools that you can use as MySQL Front to work with the MySQL 

Java Beginners

Starting MySQL....The server quit without updating PID file
Starting MySQL....The server quit without updating PID file  Hi, My MySQL server is running on Centos and it is not restarting and giving following error: Starting MySQL....The server quit without updating PID file (/var/lib 

MySQL

MySQL Client
and manipulate data in different ways. Some key features: Fully MySQL 5.x... MySQL Client       My Sql Clint Engle This all-in-one tool will help you create, manage and edit MySQL databases 

MySQL

MySQL Client
MySQL Client       My... MySQL databases. One intuitive interface for all tasks. Supports all releases of MySQL from 4.02 to 5.12 and all of the latest MySQL features including views 

SQL Question

MYSQL
MYSQL  How to create time and date based trigger in mysql   MySQL Time Trigger 

SQL Question

mysql
mysql  how to open\import table in .dbf format in mysql 

SQL Question

MySql
MySql  what is default password of mySql, and how i configure mySql.   Hi, If you are installing MySQL on windows then you will have to provide the Password for the user root at the installation time. You may try 

SQL Question

mysql
you need to download the mysql-connector jar file for connecting java program from mysql database.......   Hi friend, MySQL is open source database... is the link for the page from where you can understand how to Download and Install MySQL 

PHP Questions

mysql
mysql  want the code for mysql nested select query with single where condition.want to select data from more than one table 

SQL Question

MySQL

Date Calendar

mysql

Linux Tutorial

SME Server 7.0 Pre 2 has been released now
. Web application server, including support for MySQL, Perl and PHP 6. Secure... SME Server 7.0 Pre 2 has been released now SME Server 7.0 pre-release 2 is on its way to the mirrors, includes latest CentOS kernel and updates 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Installing PHP LAMP - Linux Apache MySQL and PHP Tutorial
the CentOS linux distribution. You can choose PHP, MySQL and Apache at the time of OS...PHP Installing PHP LAMP - Linux Apache MySQL and PHP Tutorial In this tutorial we will learn how to install Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. This guide 

Web Hosting Tutorial

What is MySQL, MS SQL in Web Hosting
MySQL, and MS SQL are examples of databases. There are many types of databases... database platforms available are MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server. MySQL...;s hosting person. MySQL is an open source project and cross-platform 

MySQL

MySQL
MySQL In this section we will read about what is MySQL, MySQL distribution, MySQL features, MySQL architecture etc. MySQL unofficially, pronounced as My... the database. The development, distribution, and support of MySQL is done 

Java-Tutorials

MySQL NOT IN
MySQL NOT IN In this section we will read about how to use the NOT IN function in MySQL with a simple example. MySQL NOT IN() function specifies... will demonstrate you about how to use MySQL not in() function. In this example we 

SQL Question

mysql doubt
mysql doubt  1.What are the method to write malayalam in mysql command prompt?Is it necessary to write malayalam corressponding unicode in mysql command prompt? 2.How to store & retrieve Malayalam from mysql databases 

JDBC Questions

Dateformat in MySQL
Dateformat in MySQL  Date format in MySQL 

JDBC Questions

Mysql connector
Mysql connector  Wer can i get mysql-connector? Is it jar or exe file.../pub/mirrors/maven/mysql/jars/mysql-connector-java-5.0.5.jar It will provide you the download option for mysql-connector-java-5.0.5.jar file. Thanks 

SQL Question

Mysql connect
Mysql connect  i can have a mysql database file and mysql-connector-net .but i have not mysql database. how to connect vb.net thsis database.(C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\VB.NET\Stock delna\STC.sql ). plz help me 

SQL Question

mysql - SQL
mysql  hi i want to export my data from mysql to excel using php script. pls help me  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/sql/mysql-table/mysql-php-select.shtml Thanks 

Struts Questions

MYSql with struts
MYSql with struts  How to write insert and update query in struts by using mysql database?   Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/struts-2-mysql.shtml 

Java Beginners

Image in mysql
Image in mysql  Hi. How to insert and retrieve images in mysql db using JSP or JAVA Servlet? Thanks in advance 

PHP Questions

php mysql
php mysql  automatically insert a value in the month field at the last date of current month in mysql database 

PHP Questions

php mysql
php mysql  automatically insert a value in the month field at the last date of current month in mysql database 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP &MYSQL
JSP &MYSQL  Develop a web page for the telephone directory using jsp and mysql 

DMCA.com