Home Discussion Discuss: C String Remove Spaces

• C string remove spacesgozde April 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM

The code of trim function is very short and easy. But I want to do this two different function for example left trim and right trim. And I want to use return value is a (char *) type. I tried more than one but I always failed. Can you help me, pls?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
C Tutorials

C String Remove Spaces
C String Remove Spaces       In this section, you will study how to remove spaces from the string. You can see in the given example, we have define the string and passed 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Remove Spaces
; In this section, yow will learn how to remove spaces from the string. To remove the spaces... JavaScript Remove Spaces... string spaces less, first we split the original string by spaces using split 

General

Removing duplicate white spaces from a String
to remove all white spaces from the given string by using the regular expressions... Removing duplicate white spaces from a String... of removing all the duplicate white spaces from the given string. Program Result 

Java Tips and Examples

Trim String Example
; In this section, you will learn how to remove the blank spaces... the blank spaces from both ends of the given string (Front and End).  Here... StringTrim.java C:\vinod\Math_package>java StringTrim String trim 

General

Removing duplicate white spaces from a text file
Removing duplicate white spaces from a text file       This section shows you how to remove all duplicate white spaces from a specific text file. In this section a program is given 

Java Beginners

reverse words in a string(words seperated byone or more spaces)
reverse words in a string(words seperated byone or more spaces)  reverse words in a string(words separated by one or more spaces 

MySQL

Mysql Ltrim
; Mysql Ltrim is used to remove the left leading and trailing spaces in the string...; spaces in the concatenated string. Now , inorder to remove the left leading and trailing spaces in the string we use ltrim keyword that removes the trailing 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Ltrim
; Mysql Ltrim is used to remove the left leading and trailing spaces... the trailing  spaces in the concatenated string.Now ,inorder to remove the left leading and trailing spaces in the string we use ltrim keyword that removes 

Java Interview Questions

remove a substring from a string
remove a substring from a string  Please I jave an arraylist composed as follwoing [w1, w2, w3, w4, w1.w2.w3, w2.w3.w4, w3.w4, w2.w4, w1.w3, w1.w2] w2.w4 is a subset of w2.w3.w4 ?how I recognize it also w1.w3 is a subset 

PHP Questions

remove comma from string php
remove comma from string php  How to remove the last comma from the string in PHP 

General

Count numbers of spaces and number of words from the input string
Count numbers of spaces and number of words from the input string Java In this section, you will learn how to count the number of spaces and words from the string. For this purpose, we have prompted the user to enter the string 

PHP Questions

remove comma from string php
remove comma from string php  How to remove the last comma from the string in PHP?   remove last comma from string names = names.replaceAll(",$", ""); //Or a simple substring: if (names.endsWith(",")) { names 

Java Beginners

how to send spaces using get method.
how to send spaces using get method.  hi i want to know how to send spaces using get method? for example like http://localhost:8080/Sandeep?name...;% String name= request.getParameter("name"); String address= request.getParameter 

Java Beginners

How to Remove Repeated Characters from the String?
How to Remove Repeated Characters from the String?  Hi, I trying to develop an application which will remove the repeated characters from... the example of how to remove repeated characters from the string. Please visit 

Java Beginners

XML remove tags
XML remove tags  when i remove a tag from xml, it create blank spaces or next line. how i protect it to updae in my xml 

Java Code Examples

Java Remove a character from string
Java Remove a character from string In this tutorial, you will learn how to remove a character from the string. There are several methods for examining... to remove a particular character from the string. In the given example, we have 

Java Code Examples

Remove duplicate characters from the string
Remove duplicate characters from the string In this tutorial, you will learn how to remove duplicate characters from the string. Java has provide several.... Here we are going to remove duplicate characters from the string 

General

Remove Repeated Characters from the String
Remove Repeated Characters from the String In this we are going to remove repeated characters from the string. For this, we have allowed the user to enter the string. The class BufferedReader reads the string from the console. Then we 

Java Beginners

String
String  write down the code of remove any character from a given string without using any string function   please give me the code of remove any given character from a given string without using function 

Java Beginners

String
String  how to add spaces with string functions.?   Hi... String addSpaceToRight(String s, int n) { return String.format("%1$-" + n + "s", s); } public static String addSpaceToLeft(String s, int n) { return 

PHP Questions

Remove unknown characters php - PHP
Remove unknown characters php  i am looking for a script that can remove unknown characters in PHP code except white spaces 

Java Beginners

String
String  can u resolve anybody my problem is how to remove duplicate characters in string?   import java.util.*; class RemoveDuplicateCharatcersFromString { public static String removeDuplicates(String

SQL Question

Remove Whitespace SQL
Remove Whitespace SQL  Hi, can any one please explain how to remove whitespace in sql database.   Using the Trim, we can remove the whitespace from string. For example... SELECT RTRIM(LastName) + ',' + SPACE(2) + LTRIM 

Java Beginners

Removing characters from a string
() method removes all blank spaces in the string...Removing characters from a string  Removing characters from a string...(String []args){ String str="Hello 123.you are At 3456"; String 

Java Beginners

remove given error
remove given error  class Amol { public static void main(String args[]) { System.out.println("Hello"); } } D:\ammy>javac Ammy.java Ammy.java:5: cannot find symbol symbol : variable out location: class System 

Java Interview Questions

remove element from stack
() - 1); } public Object pop(String s) { return remove(size() - 1); } public...remove element from stack  Hi there I'm looking around on the internet how to remove names from stack by asking user how many names they want 

JavaScript

JavaScript Array Remove Element
JavaScript Array Remove Element In this example we will describe JavaScript Array Remove Element. First of all we have created an array list and store string values to it like "Ramu" etc. We have then created JavaScript 

Core Java Tutorials

Write a method which will remove any given character from a string?
Write a method which will remove any given character from a string? In this example we will describe remove any given character from a string... argument. It checks the character you want to remove in the string in a sequence 

Java Interview Questions

write a program to create an arraylist with string(add,remove) operation.and value should be enter through keyboard.
write a program to create an arraylist with string(add,remove) operation.and value should be enter through keyboard.  write a program to create an arraylist with string(add,remove) operation.and value should be enter through 

Java Interview Questions

write a program to create an arraylist with string(add,remove) operation.and value should be enter through keyboard.
write a program to create an arraylist with string(add,remove) operation.and value should be enter through keyboard.  write a program to create an arraylist with string(add,remove) operation.and value should be enter through 

DMCA.com