Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

php parse string as int
php parse string as int  While trying to pass string to int using int() i get the following error: Call to undefined function int() Why it is throwing an error 

Java Beginners

How to convert a String to an int?
How to convert a String to an int?  I my program I am taking... format. Now I want to convert into int value. Tell me How to convert a String... value to int value: String amount ="1025"; int intAmount = Integer.parseInt(amount 

JDBC Questions

Converting string to Int - JDBC
Friend, Use the following code to convert string to int. Integer i...Converting string to Int  String nrate=request.getParameter("t3"); i want convert this nrate to integer to make calculations on it... so what 

Core Java Tutorials

Conversion from int to String
Conversion from int to String: In this tutorial we will learn how to convert an int type value to a String type. You will convert an int value  to String by using toString() method. Description: This program will take an int 

Java Tips and Examples

String substring(int beginIndex, int endIndex)
String substring(int beginIndex, int endIndex)  ... explanation about the substring(int beginIndex, int endIndex) method of String class. We are going to use substring(int beginIndex, int endIndex) method of String 

Java Tips and Examples

String indexOf(int ch, int fromIndex)
String indexOf(int ch, int fromIndex)   ... about the indexOf(int ch, int fromIndex) method of String class. We are going to use indexOf(int ch, int fromIndex) method of String class in Java 

Java servlets Tutorial

String lastIndexOf(int ch, int fromIndex)
String lastIndexOf(int ch, int fromIndex)   ... explanation about the lastindexOf(int ch, int fromIndex) method of String class. We are going to use lastindexOf(int ch, int fromIndex) method of String class in Java 

Core Java Tutorials

Conversion from String to int
Conversion from String to int: In this tutorial we will learn how to convert a string type data to int type data. Description: This program will take a String value from mystring variable. The line int myint = Integer.parseInt 

General

String indexOf(int ch, int fromIndex)

Java Tips and Examples

String lastIndexOf(int ch)
String lastIndexOf(int ch)     ... the lastIndexOf(int ch) method of String class. We are going to use lastIndexOf(int... of any character in a string we have applied lastIndexOf(int ch); method and then we 

Java Tips and Examples

String substring(int beginIndex)
String substring(int beginIndex)   ... the substring(int beginIndex) method of String class. We are going to use substring(int beginIndex) method of String class in Java. The description of the code 

Java Tips and Examples

String indexOf(int ch)
String indexOf(int ch)      ... the indexOf(int ch) method of String class. We are going to use indexOf(int ch) method of String class in Java. The description of the code is given below 

Java Technology Tutorials

java.lang.String.valueOf(int inum)
The valueOf(int inum) method in Java used for converting int value into string. Basically, inum converts the int value into a String. See the example below...) { String Str = String.valueOf(555); // int values 

General

String lastIndexOf(int ch)

Java Tips and Examples

String indexOf(String str, int fromIndex)
String indexOf(String str, int fromIndex)   ... explanation about the indexOf(String str, int fromIndex) method of String class. We are going to use indexOf(String str, int fromIndex) method of String class in Java 

General

String lastIndexOf(String str, int fromIndex)
String lastIndexOf(String str, int fromIndex)  ... the detailed explanation about the lastindexOf(String str, int fromIndex) method of String class. We are going to use lastindexOf(String str, int fromIndex) method 

General

Java Beginners

String
String addSpaceToRight(String s, int n) { return String.format("%1$-" + n + "s", s); } public static String addSpaceToLeft(String s, int n) { return...String  how to add spaces with string functions.?   Hi 

Java Beginners

string
string  a java program using string function to input any string... ArrangeStringAlphabetically { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.print("Enter string 

Java Beginners

string
string   just i want to a program in a short form to the given string in buffered reader for example input string: Suresh Chandra Gupta output: S. C...; public class StringTest { public static void main(String [] args 

Java Beginners

String
characters in string?   import java.util.*; class RemoveDuplicateCharatcersFromString { public static String removeDuplicates(String s) { StringBuilder build = new StringBuilder(); for (int i = 0; i 

General

String copyValueOf(char[] data, int offset, int count)
String copyValueOf(char[] data, int offset, int count...:\unique>java StrCopyValueOf The new String contains "6" C..., int count) method of String class. We are going to use copyValueOf(char 

Java Beginners

string
string  program for String reverse and replace in c,c++,java...(String[] args) { String array[]=new String[5]; Scanner input...: "); for(int i=0;i<array.length;i++){ array[i]=input.next 

Java Beginners

Double To Int Without TypeCasting
Double To Int Without TypeCasting  How to convert Double to Int without using typecasting?   class ConvertDoubleToInt { public static void main(String[] args) { double d=25.5; int num=new 

Java Beginners

string
ExtractWords { public static void main(String[] args) { Scanner input=new Scanner(System.in); System.out.print("Enter String: "); String st=input.nextLine(); String str[]=st.split(" "); for(int i=0 

Java Beginners

string
and also displaying that contain word? Like I want to find "a" in the string... and a character. It then count the occurrence of that character in the string and display... String_Example { public static void main(String[] args 

Java Beginners

conver object to int
conver object to int  i have a method returns object but i need int how can convert ? notice:object not means string means object string str map.get(str) returns object but i need an integer 

General

Programming Tutorials

Create a int array with the help of int buffer.
C:\>java IntBufferArray Int value in buffer. 23 24 Int...Create a int array with the help of int buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to create a int array with the help of int buffer. IntBuffer API 

Programming Tutorials

Transfer the content of a int array into int buffer.
;} } Output C:\>java ArrayToBuffer Content of int buffer. 2...Transfer the content of a int array into int buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to transfer the content of a int array into int buffer 

DMCA.com