Home Discussion Discuss: Android Application Development

• offshore Android application developementpoojakryptonsoft July 6, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Android OS based smartphones have been selling really well during the last few months, and some of the credit must go the large number of apps that are being created for android smartphones.

• Android is bestAndroid mobile application development June 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I would prefer Android rather than ios. Also it should be noted that the number of Android users have considerably increased as that of iphone users.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

application development project
application development project   enter 10 integers, store it using array then display them from highest to lowest. 2.enter 10 integers, store it using array then display them from lowest to highest number to words conversion 

Framework Questions

Struts development application - Framework
Struts development application  hi friends, I want a source code for validation.xml,validation-rules.xml in DynaValidator framework regarding for struts framework,and what is difference b/w validation.xml and validation 

Development process Questions

chat application - Development process
chat application  Hi, I need to start a chat application using servlet,jsp for my application it is for a government department. Is it possible to do that using servlet,jsp if yes how? thanx,regards zaks 

Application server - Development process
Application server  hai this is jagadhish. I want to download Bea Weblogic application server software with version 8.1.Frome which site I can download this server.Plz help me to download this server.Thanks in advance 

Rapid Application Development
Rapid Application Development  Write the coding for the following OOP base concepts. Creates vehicle class It has properties No of wheels, no of passenger, speed, keyOn which are not directly accessed but maxspeed can only 

sms application - Development process

Software Services

iPad Application Development in India
iPad Application Development in India We provide iPad Application Development service in India. Get your iPad and iPhone application developed in India... and iPhone application development work. We at Rose India Technologies work 

Software Services

Mobile Application Development Services
work on the following mobile application development technologies: Android... iPhone application development projects.   Android application...Mobile Application Development Services Rose India Technologies is providing 

Software Services

iPhone & iPad application development
iPhone & iPad application development We are leading company for iPhone & iPad application development and support. Our team is expert in iPhone and iPad application development to support businesses of our clients. We develop 

Programming Tutorials

Rich Internet Application Development
Rich Internet Application Development RIA architecture provides a new Web page... must instrument their application code to produce the measurement data needed for SLM. The current status of RIA development and adoption At present RIAs 

Software Services

Mobile Application Development
: Development of Mobile Application for Android We are developing...Mobile Application Development The Mobile Application Development is specified..., an application developed for iPhone won't work on the Android. For each platform 

Software Services

iPad Application Development Services
iPad Application Development Services iPad Application Development services from Rose India Technologies Pvt. Ltd. iPad Application Development... development projects. We offer iPhone and iPad application development services to our 

type of application developed - Development process
type of application developed  sir,let me knoww which kind of application developers generally develop using C(both type,system application or general purpose application)and JAVA.To determine it is not very easy to me so,let 

Software Services

iPad Application Development India
iPad Application Development India Apple Inc. on April 03, 2010 launched..., in Roseindia Technologies, we have a strong team of iPad Application Development... of the leading iPad Application Development India team. We not only develop 

websphere application server - Development process
websphere application server  I am using Eclipse europa 3.1which is different from myeclipse. I am using IBM's websphere application server community edition version 6.0 can u show me how to deploy it and run a simple jsp 

Java stabdalone application - Development process
Java stabdalone application   I urgently need a standalone JFrame based Java application ( in a jar bundle) to complete a project. I can send all..., I would like to develop your application. Please share requirement with me 

Java Beginners

Computer forensic application development using JAVA program
Computer forensic application development using JAVA program  Write a computer forensic application program in Java for Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions 

Software Services

iPhone Mobile Application Development
iPhone Mobile Application Development. Roseindia Technologies with over eight... is now eager to offer iPhone mobile application development using the released... iPhone application development services. Of course, this is to move away from 

NEED CODE FOR APPLICATION - Development process

Software Development

Rapid Application Development
Rapid Application Development   ... or the Rapid Application Development. If the planning is not extensive the software.... The term Rapid Application Development (RAD) refers to a software development 

Software Services

iPad Application Development in India
iPad Application Development in India We have technical team and required... team provides iPad Application Development and testing services in India. Use our team for iPad Application Development in India. Our iPad development 

Symbian

Symbian Application Development
Symbian Application Development Guide   ..., the world's leading mobile maker. Here we introduce Symbian application development... to the Symbian application development task. Symbian OS Development Kit (DevKit 

Software Services

Web Application Development in India, Web Application Development
Web Application Development in India Develop your Web Applications in India... customised web application development services to you. With our industry..., MySQL, ASP, PHP, etc our web application development services are always tuned 

Software Services

Web Application Development,Web Application Development India
Web Application Development Solutions India Web Application Development... web application development solutions that are reliable, scalable and robust. Rose India offers the following Web Application Development Solutions 

Software Services

iPhone Application Development
language that can be used for web application development. It is a simple..., developers can development a wide range of web applications including e... development firm in India that specializes in PHP development. It is one 

Management

Rapid Application Development (RAD) Model
Rapid application development (RAD) model is a linear sequential software... to change the requirements if needed. In rapid application development model, the user... and technical design statement. A complete cycle of Rapid Application Development 

Ajax-Tutorial

Ajax as Web application Development
Ajax as Web application Development       AJAX is a web application development technique which encompasses different technologies which make it more interesting and fun. It has 

Technology

Hybrid Mobile Application Development
Hybrid Mobile Application Development A hybrid application is basically... and hence on high demand at present. Hybrid Mobile Application Development... be inferred that Hybrid Application Development process is an integration of web 

Software Services

J2EE Application Development Solutions and Services
J2EE application development J2EE Custom Software Application Development... a leading application development technology of current time. J2EE application framework ensures the highest application quality and shortened development 

Mobile Applications Questions

Android Development
development ??   Hi, Java language is used to develop the application for android. You can download the Android SDK for the development of Android... android development 

DMCA.com